Go Back  

3 Kids Drown Whilst Being Pursued by the Cops, Everyone is to Blame but Them. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 04-27-2016, 02:42 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376
Re: 3 Kids Drown Whilst Being Pursued by the Cops, Everyone is to Blame but The

Going into a soupy swamp in Florida where there are probably Alligators and there is zero visibility and you immediately sink upon setting foot in there is not part of these guys' job description.

They had also stolen a car before this incident, too. They wanted to be badass? Well, now they badass af.

1594, Arkoquisa, AudieMurphy, BostonPancake, FunkPumpkin, Kanda444, kellyhound, morbid75, Oswald2001, Paupercool1, Pyramid_Head, Top Gear, Xfactor
Old 04-27-2016, 02:46 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
Going into a soupy swamp in Florida where there are probably Alligators and there is zero visibility and you immediately sink upon setting foot in there is not part of these guys job description.

They had also stolen a car before this incident, too. They wanted to be badass? Well, now they badass af.
Exactly, I loved the bit were the elderly lady said it isn't stealing a car when the keys are in it and it's running.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
a175, Arkoquisa, AudieMurphy, Azimuth, BostonPancake, chris, FunkPumpkin, Kanda444, kellyhound, morbid75, Paupercool1, Pyramid_Head, shiverpudlian, winvens, wyo270
Old 04-27-2016, 03:04 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:434

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Uh...
Did I hear that right? Criticising police for chasing them?
You can't chase what isn't leading

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
1594, Kanda444, kellyhound, Paupercool1, shiverpudlian, Top Gear, winvens
Old 04-27-2016, 04:51 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 227 Post(s)
Quoted: 20103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49337

i dont get it...why didnt the cops give them a prize for stealing the car? these girls should have gotten an award....look how they selflessly stole that car and, with the betterment of humanity in mind, drove it at high speeds down a freeway at night with no headlight. such bravery.

...but, instead of being seen as the altruistic heroes they were....these young ladies, nay, ANGELS....were mercilessly chased and forced to drive into this swamp, against their will.

such a tragedy. the cops should be publicly executed.

......jesus fuckin christ, what a couple mindless cunts. im glad they are dead. fuck em. if that were my car they stole and i would have caught them in the act, i would have shot them. no shit. had they stopped the car at any point, they would be alive and in jail.

notice, by the way, this picture of them:

those are mugshots. this wasnt the first time these cunts got in trouble with the law. they knew goddamn good and well the consequences of their actions....and they still chose to steal a car and run from the cops. if they had been....oh, i dont know....middle aged and white, for example, they would have been called assholes and given Darwin awards....but being young, black and having a vagina apparently makes them 'victims' in this case.

1594, Arkoquisa, Azimuth, BostonPancake, CrunchyCripple, FunkPumpkin, gatagato, kellyhound, morbid75, Paupercool1, pbaj12, records1, rob666, Sharon, shiverpudlian, Top Gear, Torious, winvens, wyo270, yatter
Old 04-27-2016, 05:05 PM
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:274
XY
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 722 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3063

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda444 View Post
i dont get it...why didnt the cops give them a prize for stealing the car? this girls should have gotten an award....look how they selflessly stole that car and, with the betterment of humanity in mind, drove it at high speeds down a freeway at night with no headlight. such bravery.

...but, instead of being seen as the altruistic heroes they were....these young ladies, nay, ANGELS....were mercilessly chased and forced to drive into this swamp, against their will.

such a tragedy. the cops should be publicly executed.

......jesus fuckin christ, what a couple mindless cunts. im glad they are dead. fuck em. if that were my car they stole and i would have caught them in the act, i would have shot them. no shit. had they stopped the car at any point, they would be alive and in jail.

notice, by the way, this picture of them:

those are mugshots. this wasnt the first time these cunts got in trouble with the law. they knew goddamn good and well the consequences of their actions....and they still chose to steal and a car and run from the cops. if they had been....oh, i dont know....middle aged and white, for example, they would have been called assholes and given Darwin awards....but being young, black and having a vagina apparently makes them 'victims' in this case.

So spot on!

1594, BostonPancake, Kanda444, lesslis2015, morbid75, Oswald2001, shiverpudlian, Top Gear
Old 04-27-2016, 08:06 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2541 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
5/11 sssss8005

three less low-lifes to worry about...good riddance to bad rubbish

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Paupercool1
Old 04-27-2016, 09:50 PM
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:231

Quoted: 1536 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss3857

Hold onto your hats ;; did mom get an invite to the White House ?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
Adam76, Oswald2001, Paupercool1, shiverpudlian
Old 04-27-2016, 10:00 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 227 Post(s)
Quoted: 20103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Exactly, I loved the bit were the elderly lady said it isn't stealing a car when the keys are in it and it's running.
you know what's bullshit? where i live...the cops actually said that too, pretty much. they said they werent going to look into car thefts anymore, particularly if the victim left the keys in the vehicle or left it unlocked.

they later said similar about burglaries and theft cases:

Quote:
The Spokane Police Department announced Wednesday the official elimination of the property crimes unit and said citizens should expect only 5 percent of reported property crime to be investigated.

“We don’t want people to have that false impression that just because you make a police report a detective is going to look at it,” said Officer Jennifer DeRuwe, department spokeswoman.
(source)

sooo, how is that working out for the City of Spokane and for Washington State as a whole? well, let's see, shall we :-D

Look guys!!! Spokane is 4th in the nation :-D .....on the list of 'cities with the highest number of auto thefts in america'. that's right....my city has more auto thefts than Oakland and Stockton, California. the reason Yakima is also on there is because that is that is one of the largest gang towns and drug trafficking towns in the state. cars are moved through there and so are drugs. it's fucked up...and something most dont know about the state.

(and people wonder why i open carry. )

BostonPancake, dirty ike, FunkPumpkin, kellyhound, Top Gear
Old 04-27-2016, 10:45 PM
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:231

Quoted: 1536 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss3857

Quote:
you know what's bullshit? where i live...the cops actually said that too, pretty much. they said they werent going to look into car thefts anymore, particularly if the victim left the keys in the vehicle or left it unlocked.

(source)

sooo, how is that working out for the City of Spokane and for Washington State as a whole? well, let's see, shall we :-D

Look guys!!! Spokane is 4th in the nation :-D .....on the list of 'cities with the highest number of auto thefts in america'. that's right....my city has more auto thefts than Oakland and Stockton, California. the reason Yakima is also on there is because that is that is one of the largest gang towns and drug trafficking towns in the state. cars are moved through there and so are drugs. it's fucked up...and something most dont know about the state.

In Texas : if you leave your keys in the car or the person was intending to bringing the car back ( I'm guessing that would be me giving you permission to drive the car and you taking it for days longer ) it is considered :Unauthorized Use Of Motor vehicle:
Both auto theft and Unauthorized Use are Felonies ...

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
a175, Arkoquisa, BostonPancake, Kanda444, kellyhound, morbid75, Oswald2001, Top Gear
Old 04-27-2016, 10:58 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:434

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:

(source)

Surprised Detroit isn't on there.
It's illegal to leave your keys in the car unattended here.