Poster Rank:1440

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss245
Re: 28 dead in Connecticut school shooting massacre

18 out of 26 still sounds like a majority to me.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:02 PM
peema
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1485

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss233

Sure. Majority it is. Women hating motherfucker he was.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Rudebwoy
Offline:
Poster Rank:1440

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss245

Is the concept of a possibility foreign to you?
I can just repeat myself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudebwoy View Post
I get what you are saying, nevertheless I cant help to think that he might have had some mommy issues and he took it out on the little girls and the teachers.
And since the majority of the victims are females I dont think that this possibility is unreasonable regardless of the men/women ratio among teachers, hence my point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudebwoy View Post
So if a white guy goes into a mostly black neighborhood and shoots up 20 people (vast majority is black), it does not cross your mind that he might have had issues about blacks?

Old 12-17-2012, 04:46 PM
peema
Offline:
Poster Rank:1485

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss233

Rudebwoy, everything is possible. And it might well be you are correct and the guy had issues with females. What i am trying to convey is that there is a logical explanation to why all adult victims were females and even why there were 8 boys to 13 girls. The boy/girl split is nothing out of ordinary, i had 27/13 in my highschool class which suggests absolutelly nothing.

Alright, black church and shit. I didnt want to touch it out of fear to appear racist, which I admit I am. It is very hard for me to form any opinion about the church shooter since we dont know much about what happened. Sounds like he dispatched whites as well as blacks, but more blacks then whites. From other hand there were more blacks to begin with, so I dont have much to go by here. May be he adored black people and lived in the hood, but wanted to kill a few random church goers very very bad that morning and just could not wait for the take-me-to-white-people-church taxi any longer... Sounds like bullshit? It probably is since i made it up, but not impossible Now, if he killed only blacks, that could suggest racial motive, as well as if he only killed whites.
Wait a second. May be he did hate black people. And he also hated white people, but not as much. I better stop

Old 12-17-2012, 11:00 PM
LadyCPlum
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:137
All woman

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7190

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujuan View Post
has anyone here been affected by gun violence?
A teenager was shot outside my house awhile back in a drug deal gone bad. My father held him in his arms waiting for an ambulance to get there. I think he died before they finally arrived.

The Following User Says Thank You to LadyCPlum For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 12-17-2012, 11:09 PM
keg24
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5347

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss29

Not that I want to stick up for the shooter, but there has been a few why's asked and what made him snap. I feel his mum has a lot to blame for this. He's been diagnosed with numerous mental disorders and she has frequently taken him out and taught him all about shooting. In the recent weeks a family friend has quoted the mum said she feels like she's losing him and he's out of control. Surely strictly speaking about massacres the focus needs to be on mental health both treatment and awareness rather than gun laws. Yes I believe laws need to be stricter which will save thousands more lives per year. But this is mental health written all over it. Someone unstable like that should not be playing with guns. The guns should be locked up where h can't access them. When she noticed he was off the rails the appropriate steps should have been taken to look after him and prevent this from happening. This kid would himself have suffered a tremendous life in order to snap how he did. The amount of trauma it would take to push a person that far is unthinkable. In a way I feel sorry for him, obviously more sorry for the victims and family

The Following User Says Thank You to keg24 For This Useful Post:
FuManBoobs
Old 12-17-2012, 11:13 PM
LadyCPlum
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:137
All woman

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7190

You cannot disarm evil. Period.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:14 AM
Xdeath43
Offline:
Poster Rank:1326

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss274

mental health is the real issue here.Yes the mentally ill are human too but shit why did we stop putting them away,part of the answer is because they also died in horrible ways.But I have seen mentally ill people go off their meds and lose all touch with reality these people need to be locked up or very very closely monitored every second of every day.Schools need to have monthly mental evals on every child and adult that work or learn there.We could possibly stop a kid or adult before they lose touch with real life or normal life.As a father I would with out question stop or prevent my son from doing anything at the earliest sign of mental problems his ass would be at the local mental ward and under supervision 24/7.Hug/watch the kids in your life a little more closely.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:27 AM
Lookdavook
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3051

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74

It´s always the same people who flip. Boys who get bullied and at some point eventually explode, and then everybody acts surprised.. tale as old as time.. this happened already without guns, video games and gay marriage

Old 12-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Fulcanelli
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:343

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2183

For those asking guns to be banned or restricted, it's not gonna happen anytime soon

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fulcanelli For This Useful Post:
Kanda444, Wage
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Fulcanelli:
meade2763