Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss204
Re: 28 dead in Connecticut school shooting massacre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
You got owned bitch, take your anti American rant and shove it right up your Aussie ass
Bwhahaha! No, YOU are the one who got owned! But stick your head in the sand, like a good ostrich.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By SalemSaberhagen:
LadyCPlum
Old 12-15-2012, 11:12 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemSaberhagen View Post
Bwhahaha! No, YOU are the one who got owned! But stick your head in the sand, like a good ostrich.
You are one sick bastard to use this event to attack the American people, so fuck you

LadyCPlum
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Zambini:
SalemSaberhagen
Old 12-15-2012, 11:14 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1617
Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss204

Timeline of shootings in the United States
THE United States has been home to many mass shootings over the years. Here is a list of some of the worst.

August 5, 2012: Army veteran Wade Michael Page kills five men and one woman and wounds three other people, including a police officer, before taking his own life at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin outside Milwaukee.

July 20, 2012: At least 12 people are killed when a gunman enters an Aurora, Colorado, movie theatre, releases a canister of gas and then opens fire during opening night of the Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises." James Holmes, a 24-year-old former graduate student at the University of Colorado, has been charged in the deaths.

November 5, 2009: Thirteen soldiers and civilians were killed and more than two dozen wounded when a gunman walked into the Soldier Readiness Processing Center at Fort Hood, Texas, and opened fire. Army psychiatrist Major Nidal Hasan is charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder.

March 10, 2009: Michael McLendon, 28, killed 10 people – including his mother, four other relatives, and the wife and child of a local sheriff's deputy – across two rural Alabama counties. He then killed himself.

April 16, 2007: Seung-Hui Cho, 23, kills 32 people and himself on Virginia Tech campus in Blacksburg, Va.

October 2, 2006: Charles Roberts entered an Amish school in Pennsylvania armed with a handgun, sent away male students, barricaded himself and the girls into the school, chained the girls together at the blackboard and shot them, killing five and wounding five others. Roberts, who was not himself Amish, had left suicide notes for his family.

March 21, 2005: Jeffrey Weise, 16, killed his grandfather, a police sergeant, and his grandfather's girlfriend on an Indian reservation in Red Lake, Minnesota, before killing another seven people at his high school.

April 20, 1999: Students Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, opened fire at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, killing 12 classmates and a teacher and wounding 26 others before killing themselves in the school's library.
March 24, 1998: Mitchell Johnson, 13, and Andrew Golden, 11, armed with guns stolen from Golden's grandfather, drove Johnson's mother's minivan to Westside Middle School in Jonesboro, Arkansas. They pulled the fire alarm to lure students and teachers out of the school, and in an ambush from the woods, they killed four students and a teacher and wounded another nine students and a teacher.

October 16, 1991: A deadly shooting rampage took place in Killeen, Texas, as George Hennard opened fire at a Luby's Cafeteria, killing 23 people before taking his own life. 20 others were wounded in the attack.

June 18, 1990: James Edward Pough shoots people at random in a General Motors Acceptance Corp. office in Jacksonville, Florida, killing 10 and wounding four, before killing himself.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/w...1226537303677#

LadyCPlum
Old 12-15-2012, 11:16 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
You are one sick bastard to use this event to attack the American people, so fuck you
You misunderstand me. I'm not attacking the American PEOPLE, but their culture. Everyone around the world (esp civilised western first world countries) are saying the same thing as me, so is EVERYONE a sick bastard? Wow, you are so insular, aren't you? You have no idea. No fucking idea whatsoever. Typical insular yank. You are one sick bastard to use this tragedy to further your PRO-GUN agenda, so FUCK YOU!

The Following User Says Thank You to SalemSaberhagen For This Useful Post:
Impotent Rage
LadyCPlum
Old 12-15-2012, 11:20 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss204

Even with a tragedy, some Americans still will look elsewhere to blame, not even children's deaths mean anything to them. Talk about 'sick bastards'!

The Following 2 Users Disliked SalemSaberhagen For This Post:
LadyCPlum, whoreofbabalon
Old 12-15-2012, 11:36 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss204

Ludicrous interpretation of an amendment to their Constitution, drafted in an era of the emerging republic, when the wording called on the right to keep and bear arms to maintain an effective militia. America has adequate militia and defence forces and has had for a very long time so it renders the amendment null and void now. Of course the meaning has since been twisted and translated to maintain the right to keep and bear a semi-auto pistol fitted with 30 round magazine and laser sight, or the God given right to carry a loaded Kalashnikov* in your pickup truck (* delete whichever is non-applicable, insert assault weapon of choice at this point).

The Following User Says Thank You to SalemSaberhagen For This Useful Post:
Impotent Rage
The Following 2 Users Disliked SalemSaberhagen For This Post:
LadyCPlum, whoreofbabalon
Old 12-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Froctopus
Offline:
Maha-Kali
Poster Rank:1945
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss156

Salem, whether or not you are meaning it your posts are pretty much stereotyping all Americans in the same light. What culture? Our nation is many cultures all mixed together so by your logic a little bit of every culture is to blame. You are also grouping all fire arm owners as bloodthirsty and deranged. As a licensed weapon holder do I support strengthening our gun laws? Absolutely. But I still also support the fact that I can defend my home from the real "bloodthirsty" people. I'd like to think of myself as a good person, I am happy to be a nurse, I do volunteer work, help whenever, wherever and whatever I can with. But since I own a gun it doesn't matter I'm still a dumb, irresponsible gun toting American.

Yeah we've got a lot of whack jobs here and our wonderful politicians seem to be doing a great job about it. /sarcasm.

I get it and I see what you are saying but like I said, whether you intended to or not you put all of the good, responsible people up there with your psychopathic Americans category.

Id be more than happy to comply with changed gun laws but I would not be happy with an outright ban on even owning a gun for home defense. Maybe it will gradually change over time but if it were to be a sudden change right now that'd be inviting ppl to rob your house without fear. They'd have to implement some way of cleaning up all the people that have guns that should not and that seems almost like an impossible task.

I see your frustrations, but so do us Americans that do own weapons legitimately and responsibly and abide by all safety measures and laws, some even going beyond what the law requires for safety. I have a biometric gun safe. I have no kids and only live with my husband but I'm damned sure my weapon is secure yet I can still get to it if I need to protect my home.

It seems the mother of this kid enjoyed target shooting. That does not make her a bad person. However, she failed horribly in having any safety measures so her son, who apparently had a personality disorder (even more reason IMO to keep the guns locked up) was able to a access them.

He also went into a gun free zone so even if there was a cc civilian they could not have done anything to help. (Damn those law abiding cc citizens!)

As I said before I GET IT, but we are not all like that.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Froctopus For This Useful Post:
Jackobotzie, LadyCPlum, pbaj12, whoreofbabalon
Old 12-16-2012, 12:03 AM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:885
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524

Breaking News!

It has been announced that on 12/22/12 in celebration of the world not ending, American politicians will finally listen to the citizens of other countries and ban the purchase, sale and ownership of guns for Americans. It is expected that all criminals and law abiding citizens alike will be waiting hours in lines at police stations to relinquish their WMDs.

It is also expected that due to Americans not killing each other with guns they will choose to indulge in their next favorite pastime: consuming. As demand increases for the nation's food and beverage processors we will also see a rise in the health care sector. 615,000 Americans will be expected to die from heart disease and 573,000 from cancer, up from 600,000 and 568,000, respectively.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:06 AM
Froctopus
Offline:
Maha-Kali
Poster Rank:1945
Female

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss156

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post
Breaking News!

It has been announced that on 12/22/12 in celebration of the world not ending, American politicians will finally listen to the citizens of other countries and ban the purchase, sale and ownership of guns for Americans. It is expected that all criminals and law abiding citizens alike will be waiting hours in lines at police stations to relinquish their WMDs.

It is also expected that due to Americans not killing each other with guns they will choose to indulge in their next favorite pastime: consuming. As demand increases for the nation's food and beverage processors we will also see a rise in the health care sector. 615,000 Americans will be expected to die from heart disease and 573,000 from cancer, up from 600,000 and 568,000, respectively.

Dibs on McDonald's French fries!

The Following User Says Thank You to Froctopus For This Useful Post:
pbaj12
Old 12-16-2012, 03:43 AM
InbredMidget
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1249

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20