Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524
Re: Twenty children, 8 others dead in Connecticut school shooting massacre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degu View Post
My morbid curiosity makes me want to see crime scene photos and the hospital reports. I can't resist reading horrible things until I feel sick. That's why I'm here with you other sickos.

Also, it is so annoying to hear people keep asking why he did it. Like there would be an answer that wasn't completely insane. Isn't shooting 20 children necessarily indicate your head meat is fucked up ?

He had an oddly shaped head, like the guy, Barto, if memory serves, who killed Rebecca Shafer. He looks nothing like his brother he tried to impersonate.

I'm guessing they will find some kind of brain damage. Just one of my observances.

Check out alot of criminals. If not the beady Ted Bundy eyes, they have oddly shaped heads.

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc211f69" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=50208495&amp;width=420&amp;height=24 5" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc211f69" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=50208495&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit NBCNews.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.nbcnews.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

Old 12-15-2012, 10:04 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1632
Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss202
Re: 28 dead in Connecticut school shooting massacre

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hawk View Post

Not sure why it says West Germany, but it is very recent.

Another example of America needing to sort its shit out
Exactly. But that only tells part of the full story.

If you add in accidental shooting deaths and suicides by firearm, every single year in the USA, ten times the number of American citizens die of gunshot wounds as the total number of deaths in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. That's right....ten 9/11s every year in the USA, year after year after year after year. In the decade following 9/11, one hundred times as many Americans died of gunshot wounds as the death toll on 9/11.
But it gets worse....it is estimated that American civilians (who comprise a mere 5% of the world's population) possess a whopping 50% of all privately-owned firearms in the world. What a sick society America is. In my country the news reporter asked the Australian news correspondent, "surely this must mean a change in gun laws for America?" and she (like all of us) was amazed, stunned, and just shaking her head when the onsite correspondent said sadly he didn't think things would change. The rest of the world shakes their head in amazement and disgust at America and their fixation with guns. I am shocked like most of the world at the attitude of everyday Americans regarding gun ownership...and how you can walk into a pawn shop for instance and see a wall of guns to chose from, from handguns to military machine guns!!

Despite the fact the rest of the world shakes their heads in horror and amazement, these massacres are just part of modern American society and the population pauses for a moment to reflect, then moves on quite happily until the next one! America really is the most horrific of violent society isn't it. As people here say, America is as bad, if not far worse, than the middle east. You couldn't PAY ME ENOUGH to visit let alone live there.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SalemSaberhagen For This Useful Post:
Feirefiz, Parannoyed, the hawk, wujuan
The Following 3 Users Disliked SalemSaberhagen For This Post:
fenek, Kanda444, LadyCPlum
Old 12-15-2012, 10:12 PM
meade2763
Offline:
Poster Rank:2317

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss120

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasapin View Post
the hawk you aren't the smartest thign around are you.. comparing countries with a a population of 7.8 million to US that has 315 million population is quite retarded. Also the numbers on your propaganda bullshit poster aren't true. Japan has 648 .. rather than 48 ... all the numbers are quite off .. but cba doing anymore research on this crap ....anyway before you post stuff make sure they are accurate.
Could you please provide the source of the information, regarding 648 people being killed in Japan by handguns (in the last year)?

All the information ive found online supports the data in the poster. But there might be a site I have missed.

The Following User Says Thank You to meade2763 For This Useful Post:
the hawk
Old 12-15-2012, 10:16 PM
the hawk
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:663
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss822

Quote:
Originally Posted by meade2763 View Post
Could you please provide the source of the information, regarding 648 people being killed in Japan by handguns (in the last year)?

All the information ive found online supports the data in the poster. But there might be a site I have missed.
The Onion?

The Following User Says Thank You to the hawk For This Useful Post:
Vera Wang
Old 12-15-2012, 10:21 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss202
Re: Twenty children, 8 others dead in Connecticut school shooting massacre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Go fuck yourself.

Talking about dead kids when more dead kids are just around the corner.

Do you even think longer than ten seconds about this or do you want to keep blaming societies crazies for the ills of gun use?

How easy are guns to get in the UK? Pretty hard if you dont know how or dont know the right people. You can steal them but you wont have an AR15, AK47, auto shotgun or the like.

Those are MILITARY grade weapons, the fuck are you doing with those in your towns and cities?

Oh right, you 'muricans believe in self righteous defence against mad men who you will never, ever come across because they pick soft targets.

You are not Rambo, Dirty Harry or The Terminator, you will not save the day with your conceal and carry permits, you will not save the little kids from harm on your shooting range or at home during the night.

More and more bodies will pile up the longer your country believes nothing is wrong.

But then I think to how the US military tries to combat the Taliban. All the tanks and Apaches in the world and still a rag tag military similar to the NVA can kick your arse.

But you never learn. There is a serious problem with your country.
Exactly. Talk about sticking your head in the sand. You CAN'T talk about the kids, WITHOUT talking about HOW they died. I just myself with how dense and stupid some people are. Its impossible to discuss one, without the other. The fact is, America is a blood-thirsty, violent, backward and barbaric society that really gives the worst Islamic Middle Eastern country a run for their money. They are just the flip side of each other. Both backward and barbaric. Americans don't understand that the world looks on DISGUSTED with America and their pro-gun NO MATTER WHAT culture.

Americans cannot even begin to understand the level of disgust the rest of the western civilised world feels about them. They truly have no idea whatsoever. Not only do they have no health system they have no problems with mass shootings - hey, its just 'collateral damage' for their 'rights'. Right? Right? Sick!! I've been reading the comments backwards from page 12 and I'm only on page 10 now, but I have to stop because I am so speechless at the profound ignorance and head-in-the-sand stance from some in here, that I will feel a lot calmer and less frustrated if I stop reading the bullshit comments. I cannot even begin to reconcile how Americans think. Mass shooting after mass shooting after mass shooting - NEVER happens in the rest of the civilised western countries, Only In America. What does that tell you.

I live in a country where its impossible to comprehend what it would be like to knowingly live next door to gun owners. It......just doesn't compute with Australians. And we're all 'those crazy Americans' over here. Someone unkindly remarked, maybe they should all shoot themselves into oblivion and then there would be no America and no more threat to anyone else. No one here can comprehend the mindset of Americans and their culture. Its It just - makes NO SENSE. I am BLESSED I live in a safe country where guns are something we only see in a movie, not in real life. I feel so safe and secure. The majority of the world is absolutely DISGUSTED with America and how sick and depraved their culture is. I am so thankful I live here. I couldn't even comprehend seeing someone threatened with a gun, let alone imagine a school shooting, let alone a mass shooting, in my town. It seems a million worlds, or planets away. You could not pay me enough to live in America. You just could not. You guys have no idea what people are saying about America on news sites all over the world. I would suggest you don't look if you are a proud American proud of your gun culture. It would really ruin your day to find out what the rest of the western world is saying about this. You guys have no idea.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SalemSaberhagen For This Useful Post:
Feirefiz, Impotent Rage, the hawk, wujuan
The Following 5 Users Disliked SalemSaberhagen For This Post:
Froctopus, Kanda444, LadyCPlum, whoreofbabalon, Zambini
Old 12-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8092 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16944

^ let's see, 350 dead in the Russian school shooting kinda blows your anti American rant apart.

fenek, Froctopus, LadyCPlum
The Following 5 Users Disliked Zambini For This Post:
Feirefiz, Impotent Rage, SalemSaberhagen, the hawk, wujuan
Old 12-15-2012, 10:58 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
^ let's see, 350 dead in the Russian school shooting kinda blows your anti American rant apart.
I did say modern civilised western world. But clutch at straws if you must to ignore the problems right in front of you. Look elsewhere, but right in front of you.

The Following User Says Thank You to SalemSaberhagen For This Useful Post:
Impotent Rage
The Following 5 Users Disliked SalemSaberhagen For This Post:
BostonPancake, Froctopus, LadyCPlum, whoreofbabalon, Zambini
Old 12-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16944

NEW YORK: The following are the worst mass shootings in schools and universities around the world, after at least 27 people were reported killed, including 18 children, in a shooting Friday at a Connecticut elementary school, according to US media.

The list does not include deaths resulting from guerrilla actions, such as the slaughter of 186 children and 146 adults at a school in Beslan, Russia in September 2004.

- March 13, 1996 - Scotland A deranged gun collector kills 16 children aged four to six and their teacher at a school in Dunblane. He then kills himself.

- April 20, 1999 - United States Two youths aged 17 and 18 armed with guns and more than 30 home-made bombs kill 12 students and a teacher at Columbine high school in Littleton, Colorado before they both commit suicide.

- April 26, 2002 - Germany 16 people, including 12 teachers and two students, are gunned down at a school in Erfurt in eastern Germany by a 19-year-old former student, apparently in revenge for having been expelled.

- April 16, 2007 - United States A South Korean student kills 32 people on his campus at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. He then kills himself.

- November 7, 2007 - Finland An 18-year-old student opens fire in a school in southern Finland killing five boys, two girls and the headmistress before turning his gun on himself.

- September 23, 2008 - Finland Eleven people, including the gunman, die in a massacre at a training school at Kauhajoki, Finland.

- March 11, 2009 - Germany Nine pupils, three teachers and three passers-by are killed in a school shooting at Winnenden in southern Germany by a former pupil who then kills himself.

- April 7, 2011 - Brazil A man believed to be a former student opens fire in a school in Rio de Janeiro killing 10 people and wounding 18 others before taking his own life.

- April 2, 2012 - United States A gunman kills seven people in a rampage at a California religious college, lining up his victims and shooting them one by one.

Go fuck yourself now you uneducated loser

LadyCPlum
The Following 3 Users Disliked Zambini For This Post:
Feirefiz, Rat Death, SalemSaberhagen
Old 12-15-2012, 11:04 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss202

And that proves....what? DESPERATE, aren't you? You are the uneducated one, loser. You've only proved my point.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By SalemSaberhagen:
LadyCPlum
Old 12-15-2012, 11:06 PM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16944

You got owned bitch, take your anti American rant and shove it right up your Aussie ass

LadyCPlum
The Following 2 Users Disliked Zambini For This Post:
Rat Death, SalemSaberhagen