Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss120
Re: Twenty children, 8 others dead in Connecticut school shooting massacre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturrminator View Post
This is the photo of the gunman taken in 2005. He is Adam Lanza, not Ryan Lanza. That was his brother. Authorities originally thought it was Ryan because Adam was carrying his brother's ID at the time. The news just said they found more guns in the school. They were not his, they belonged to his mother. Why the fuck would an elementary school teacher have all these weapons???

Self defence, it didn't help tho.

The Following User Says Thank You to meade2763 For This Useful Post:
Wage
Old 12-15-2012, 06:15 AM
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1231
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308

In rural areas (really rural), especially in places like the south, a lot of Americans still rely on hunting for food. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I promise its true. Drive north from Atlanta for like an hour and a half, and you'll find communities, very poor ones, that have to supplement whatever they by at the grocery store with all sorts of small game. If banning guns substantially reduced gun violence, metropolitan and suburban areas would, of course, benefit from it, but it puts the rural areas I'm describing in a really shit spot.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fenek For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, K9Grip, LadyCPlum
Old 12-15-2012, 06:32 AM
Arkoquisa
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:274
XY
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 723 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss3064

Simply terrible how people are talking about guns and not the dead kids, you're all selfish pieces of shit for trying to use this event, and the deaths if children! to preach your anti gun bullshit, save it for another thread it's not the fault of guns or the availability of them... its a fucking psycho who went on a rampage, what weapon he chose and the availability does not matter. If this fucker had only a brick and the fucked up determination, yes maybe a few less would have died, but its all the same when an insane man goes on a killing spree It's so utterly awful that so many parents are going to leave presents under the tree in a week and a half without a child to open them. All this while people talking about the evil of guns are using the parents loss to focus on themselves in their own little world trying to push their views on others at the expense of dead children

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arkoquisa For This Useful Post:
BigFoot, BostonPancake, Brometheus, K9Grip, LadyCPlum, pbaj12, Zambini
The Following 2 Users Disliked Arkoquisa For This Post:
SalemSaberhagen, wujuan
Old 12-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Parannoyed
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:239
Male ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3678

This is seriously a new low...
I cant ever see this shit ever stopping for you guys though

The Following User Says Thank You to Parannoyed For This Useful Post:
SalemSaberhagen
Old 12-15-2012, 08:59 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkoquisa View Post
Simply terrible how people are talking about guns and not the dead kids, you're all selfish pieces of shit for trying to use this event, and the deaths if children! to preach your anti gun bullshit, save it for another thread it's not the fault of guns or the availability of them... its a fucking psycho who went on a rampage, what weapon he chose and the availability does not matter. If this fucker had only a brick and the fucked up determination, yes maybe a few less would have died, but its all the same when an insane man goes on a killing spree It's so utterly awful that so many parents are going to leave presents under the tree in a week and a half without a child to open them. All this while people talking about the evil of guns are using the parents loss to focus on themselves in their own little world trying to push their views on others at the expense of dead children
Go fuck yourself.

Talking about dead kids when more dead kids are just around the corner.

Do you even think longer than ten seconds about this or do you want to keep blaming societies crazies for the ills of gun use?

How easy are guns to get in the UK? Pretty hard if you dont know how or dont know the right people. You can steal them but you wont have an AR15, AK47, auto shotgun or the like.

Those are MILITARY grade weapons, the fuck are you doing with those in your towns and cities?

Oh right, you 'muricans believe in self righteous defence against mad men who you will never, ever come across because they pick soft targets.

You are not Rambo, Dirty Harry or The Terminator, you will not save the day with your conceal and carry permits, you will not save the little kids from harm on your shooting range or at home during the night.

More and more bodies will pile up the longer your country believes nothing is wrong.

But then I think to how the US military tries to combat the Taliban. All the tanks and Apaches in the world and still a rag tag military similar to the NVA can kick your arse.

But you never learn. There is a serious problem with your country.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
Feirefiz, Impotent Rage, kordy, meade2763, Parannoyed, Rat Death, SalemSaberhagen, Wage, wujuan
The Following 3 Users Disliked ices For This Post:
BostonPancake, LadyCPlum, Zambini
Old 12-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenek View Post
In rural areas (really rural), especially in places like the south, a lot of Americans still rely on hunting for food. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I promise its true. Drive north from Atlanta for like an hour and a half, and you'll find communities, very poor ones, that have to supplement whatever they by at the grocery store with all sorts of small game. If banning guns substantially reduced gun violence, metropolitan and suburban areas would, of course, benefit from it, but it puts the rural areas I'm describing in a really shit spot.
bow& arrows are cheap & inexpensive to make.. heck i made one when i was 7.. a tree branch and twine.. anyways.. there are and have been alternatives to guns for hunting..

The Following User Says Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
Wage
Old 12-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8104 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16964

BEIJING A man wielding a knife attacked students Friday at a school in central China, leaving 22 children and one adult injured, according to state-run media reports.

The attack occurred at the gate of an elementary school in the village of Chengping, in Henan Province. Police arrested the attacker, who they identified as local resident Min Yingjun, 36.

Children as young as six were among those hospitalized after the attack, suffering injuries including slashes to the ears and head.

An official at Guangshan Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, the local facility, told CBS News at least two students had been transferred to the larger city of Wuhan, not far from Chengping, for treatment. The editor of the local newspaper which first reported the story said none of the children had injuries severe enough to threaten their lives.

The attack marks the latest in a series of violent assaults at elementary schools in China. In 2010, a total of 18 children were killed in four separate attacks. On March 23 of that year, Zheng Minsheng attacked children at an elementary school in Fujian Province, killing eight.

One month later, just a few hours after Zheng Minsheng was executed for his crime, another man, Chen Kanbing wounded 16 students and a teacher in a knife attack at another primary school in Fujian. The following month, on May 12, a man named Wu Huangming killed seven children and two adults with a meat cleaver at a kindergarten in Shaanxi Province. That attack was followed by an August 4 assault by Fang Jiantang, who killed three children and one teacher with a knife at a kindergarten in Shandong Province.

In 2011, a young girl and three adults were killed with an axe at an elementary school in Henan Province by a 30-year-old man named Wang Hongbin, and eight children were hurt in Shanghai after an employee at a child care center attacked them with a box cutter.

Some Chinese bloggers have blamed the lack of freedom of expression for the attacks, suggesting people frustrated by their own circumstances but lacking the means to seek justice or voice their concerns with the all-powerful communist government, lash out instead at the least powerful members of society.

China's lack of mental health care facilities may also be partly to blame for the attacks. There are almost no mental health care facilities in rural communities, which have experienced dramatic changes over the last several years as China's economy has grown.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-...es-23-injured/

Guns/ Knives/ whatever:

It's crazy people that are the problem, I vote we outlaw THEM!

K9Grip, LadyCPlum, pbaj12, rabenson
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Zambini:
Wage
Old 12-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8104 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16964

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Go fuck yourself.

Talking about dead kids when more dead kids are just around the corner.

Do you even think longer than ten seconds about this or do you want to keep blaming societies crazies for the ills of gun use?

How easy are guns to get in the UK? Pretty hard if you dont know how or dont know the right people. You can steal them but you wont have an AR15, AK47, auto shotgun or the like.

Those are MILITARY grade weapons, the fuck are you doing with those in your towns and cities?

Oh right, you 'muricans believe in self righteous defence against mad men who you will never, ever come across because they pick soft targets.

You are not Rambo, Dirty Harry or The Terminator, you will not save the day with your conceal and carry permits, you will not save the little kids from harm on your shooting range or at home during the night.

More and more bodies will pile up the longer your country believes nothing is wrong.

But then I think to how the US military tries to combat the Taliban. All the tanks and Apaches in the world and still a rag tag military similar to the NVA can kick your arse.

But you never learn. There is a serious problem with your country.
They came in very handy when we kicked the British out on their asses, we liked doing that so much we amended our constitution so that we will always be able to keep the Government in check

K9Grip, LadyCPlum
The Following 2 Users Disliked Zambini For This Post:
Feirefiz, Wage
Old 12-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Degu
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1347

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss268

My morbid curiosity makes me want to see crime scene photos and the hospital reports. I can't resist reading horrible things until I feel sick. That's why I'm here with you other sickos.

Also, it is so annoying to hear people keep asking why he did it. Like there would be an answer that wasn't completely insane. Isn't shooting 20 children necessarily indicate your head meat is fucked up ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Degu For This Useful Post:
Pat Bateman
Old 12-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Feirefiz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:537
Die Seynen nimmt der Herr im Schlafe!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1140
Re: At least 27 dead, including 18 children, in Connecticut school shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
It doesn't happen every day here either. We have far more people than you do as well. Dunblane???

Germany has had quite a lot of school shootings, how do you explain those?
You're probably speaking of the two major incidents in Germany. Tim Kretschmer and Robert Steinhaeuser.
Robert Steinhaeuser owned guns legally, he was member of a shooting club. With stricter gun laws the shooting would not have happened.
Tim Kretschmer took the guns from his father's closet which should have been locked as a matter of law.
So both of these shootings happened because of too lax gun laws.

Please don't compare Germany to the US or motivation and potential of german gunmen with american gunmen.

PS: What I'm trying to say is, that Germany would be better off with even MORE stricter gun laws. If you think, that an American needs a gun to defend himself against other Americans so be it...