Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: 22 Yr Old Female Mauled to Death by Pitbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
That is why I was sure to say NOT all women, lol. Personally I like strong women who are thinkers and can REALLY keep up with the men. Not some feminist twat who thinks she can keep up JUST because she's female.

I won't even date a woman who thinks with her emotions. That doesn't bode well in the biker world that I exist in, lol.

Thats why I dont get along with very many of the women in my family....and we are a HUGE french/Native family so theres plenty of women to go around....WHINING swooning emotional women that ...for example....do STUPID shit like this:

Putting ot FOOD for WILD HOGS that roam the swamps around the property....and then WALK ALONE out where this food was placed because they think those damned things KNOW theyre being taken care of....somehow these SWINE are "APPRECIATIVE"....and if theyre placing FOOD they wont be KILLED AND EATEN....well HELL NO...!!! NOT THIS GIRL!!! tHEY REALLY PISSS ME OFF....AND FOOLING WITH ALLIGATORS IN MY UNCLES ALLIGATOR FARM...!!! THEYRE CRAZY

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 12-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 10913 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss25846

Quote:
That offended you Illusion? Should I make sure my doors are locked if you're in town? Lol! Public execution for homos? Isis seems to be doing just that.

As far as adultery, that's not the same as theft. So you're ok with cutting off hands just not with killing them? You're a true humanitarian Illusion, lol. I'm sure all thieves worldwide would clap for you right now, but it's hard to hear them clapping when all they are doing is hitting their nubs together, ROFL!
I was being sarcastic with my comment you knob.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, facing_reality
Old 12-10-2015, 06:47 PM
mmeroyale
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1552
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 4/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
UPDATE:

PORT HURON (WWJ/AP) – Three dogs in Port Huron have been euthanized after they killed a woman who climbed a fence into their backyard.
man that's stupid tho...i do feel bad for the family of the dog's just as much as the girl's family ngl.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmeroyale For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Pink.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Turn down fo what!
Poster Rank:193
Cabbage queef

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2793 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4916

Quote:
Pitbulls are known murderers. I heard they are islamic, but have yet to confirm, lol. I have provided countless cases of proof on this site in debates previously when it comes to pitbulls. They take the lead so much in the area of dogs that murder humans that I actually forgot what number 2 on the list is because it was so much lower, lol. And as I already said, once a dog kills someone, it's all over. It should be mandatory in all cases to put them down, even if the dog was 100% right in their actions.

Does that sound crazy to you? Well, the reason is simply because once they have killed, the chances of them doing it again, most likely to someone that doesn't deserve it, like the owner, goes through the roof. In fact, the chance of the dog killing someone again is so close to certain, that I stop just short of saying it is 100% certain.
I'm not one for debates because I find them exhausting and I also don't care enough. But I can only speak from my personal experience with my own old timer dog, and the pitbulls I have been around.

Having said that. How are they like terrorists? Do they come equipped with mini doggie bombs and little rifles and have secret meetings with the other pitbulls in town and plot where they're going to strike next? I'm very interested in this theory.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheCreeperBEATNGU For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, facing_reality
Old 12-10-2015, 10:11 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:364
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Thats why I dont get along with very many of the women in my family....and we are a HUGE french/Native family so theres plenty of women to go around....WHINING swooning emotional women that ...for example....do STUPID shit like this:

Putting ot FOOD for WILD HOGS that roam the swamps around the property....and then WALK ALONE out where this food was placed because they think those damned things KNOW theyre being taken care of....somehow these SWINE are "APPRECIATIVE"....and if theyre placing FOOD they wont be KILLED AND EATEN....well HELL NO...!!! NOT THIS GIRL!!! tHEY REALLY PISSS ME OFF....AND FOOLING WITH ALLIGATORS IN MY UNCLES ALLIGATOR FARM...!!! THEYRE CRAZY
I also don't get along with dramatic, whiny females. Never have.

As for the dumb women in your family, that sounds like a problem that will solve itself, soon enough. Just don't run too fast when they start screaming for help. Stop and have a snack or something.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, facing_reality, Pink.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:05 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post

Lol. Yeah, that's just the kind of shit I'm talking about. They think with emotions for helping the animal rather than thinking with brains that they don't have. Or they would see they are endangering themselves and others. This is the same reason there are signs that say don't feed the bears, lol.

It reminds me of a song that I am attaching here, lol.

MPEG-1 layer 3 Audio Encoding »
You can stream the mp3 file in your browser, or download it below.
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp3 04%20Don%27t%20Feed%20the%20Bears.mp3(1.22 MB, 13 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Pink.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:10 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
I was being sarcastic with my comment you knob.
And so was I Illusion. Don't take it too hard, lol. Knob? Another strange term? In the U.S., that is only associated with a door, lol. Every time I visit this site, it takes me back MANY years. To the first grade or so in fact. Because everyone is always calling someone names. Maybe I should make a signature on here that reads "I know you are, but what am I"?

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
Old 12-11-2015, 03:16 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreeperBEATNGU View Post
I'm not one for debates because I find them exhausting and I also don't care enough. But I can only speak from my personal experience with my own old timer dog, and the pitbulls I have been around.

Having said that. How are they like terrorists? Do they come equipped with mini doggie bombs and little rifles and have secret meetings with the other pitbulls in town and plot where they're going to strike next? I'm very interested in this theory.
That was more of a joke than anything. But I can say that when I typed it, the first thing I thought, was I wonder who it will be that makes a big deal of that one, lol. But the similarity between pitbulls and many islamists, would actually be numerous if you were trying to make serious comparisons.

You can't trust them. You don't know when and where they are going to kill people. Those that you THINK are moderate can actually snap at anytime without warning. Yet despite all of that, there are still a lot of people who are willing to support them and swear they are harmless, lol. I can give more examples, but I'll stop there.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
Old 12-11-2015, 03:18 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post

As for the dumb women in your family, that sounds like a problem that will solve itself, soon enough. Just don't run too fast when they start screaming for help. Stop and have a snack or something.
Lol, yep. Or just point them toward a fence and tell them to jump over it, there is a doggie that needs some luvin on the other side, lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Pink.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:23 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post

Yep...Youre right...and these are the same women who scream when those big huge tree roaches fly at them....yet out feeding "appreciative" hogs....wild ones, at that.

I love my family, but there needs to be a bullshit filter!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, CrunchyCripple, facing_reality, Oswald2001