4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: 22 Yr Old Female Mauled to Death by Pitbull

although....there are SOME "folks" who wear
too much makeup
spandex with short shirts and big bellies and sagging titties

and people who display their ill breeding by displaying their big asses
...and folks who get LIP JOBS and walk around looking like somebody punched them in the face

....and yall all get the gist....

some fucking people just NEED correction of some kind.

oh and those DESIGNER FINGERCLAWS with all that ornamentation....fucking CLAWS!!!

them too

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 12-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 10899 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25832

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
but those examples are not blatantly invading another persons SPACE and taking another persons property....Not doing any DIRECT harm....
Nobody really deserves to die except for
child rapists
rapists in general
murderers
and in certain cases MAIMERS....those who assault and cripple forever their victims...

Other than that, Its just not appropriate.
Just shoot 'em and feed 'em to the gators.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Pink.
Old 12-10-2015, 02:31 PM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:364
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2030

Quote:
but those examples are not blatantly invading another persons SPACE and taking another persons property....Not doing any DIRECT harm....
Nobody really deserves to die except for
child rapists
rapists in general
murderers
and in certain cases MAIMERS....those who assault and cripple forever their victims...

Other than that, Its just not appropriate.
Ah, but that is just your opinion on what is and isn't deserving on the scale of punishment.

Some people think stealing is nothing big - it's only objects - they can be replaced. Human life has utmost value over objects.

I am a territorial person by nature. I have a natural hatred for thieves. It's not that I am possessive of material objects, it's that the thief is invading on my space, which feels sacred, instinctively. I do not value all human life as sacred. My personal feelings are that I only respect your life, if you do.

If someone knowingly and maliciously crosses those boundaries, without permission, it feels like a very serious offense to me. I have no problem with them dying over it. Doing stupid, reckless things, is disrespectful to your life.

Being a civilized person, I would never kill someone over stealing or trespassing - but my innermost instincts on the subject are aggressive.

It's not what value you(as an outsider to the situation) put on someone else's life or belongings - it's the value that the persons being affected, have on the situation that determines how the situation will play out. No matter what the laws say.

The crackhead thief thinks it's no big deal to break in and steal some shit out of the garage - but they aren't thinking about the mental state or weapon status of the person they're ripping off. It often ends in bloodshed.

That being said, I've never been robbed - nor have I killed or assaulted anyone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Illusion
Old 12-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Turn down fo what!
Poster Rank:193
Cabbage queef

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2793 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4916

This is unfortunate for this girl, but in this case, I don't think the dogs deserved to be put down. They were in their own space. Some dogs can be very territorial, that goes for any breed. Theres two huge dogs across the street, that are not pitbulls, and will watch from the backyard fence and go nuts if anyone so much as walks by their front lawn. I certainly wouldn't go hopping over that fence.

I find it rude for anyone to hop into anyone's backyard. I don't do it, and I'd get annoyed if someone hopped into ours as a "short cut" or whatever. There's a fence for a reason. These dogs could have felt they needed to protect their damn home. I think I read in a report that no one has ever complained about these dogs, so I think that should have been taken into consideration. The fact that these dogs don't have a history of being a problem to anyone, and the one instance they were it was because a possible unknown individual came into theirs and their owners territory.

I have a pitbull of my own. Had him since he was just a wee little pup. He's an old man now, and had never shown aggression to anyone or any other animal. He even loves kittens.

There are shitty dogs in every breed, but given these dogs history they didn't appear to be shitty and were in their own damn yard. Thats the way I see it.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheCreeperBEATNGU For This Useful Post:
EMSGirl716, facing_reality, ForgetMeNot, Pink., winvens
Old 12-10-2015, 05:10 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancun78 View Post
For all the cunts with stupid sexist scenarios http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/12/...e-by-pit-bull/

She knew what she was doing. So say the DD.
That's something I will NEVER get used to. The word cunt being used on men. In the U.S., it is exclusively used for women. And only in the most harsh cases. Most people consider the word so taboo that they won't even use it against a woman that killed her own kids. Yet Brits and a few others use it every time they disagree with someone, lol. Go figure!

The story you provided a link to doesn't change much honestly. Even if that scenario is 100% correct, she's still a dumb CUNT that was acting on female emotion. But I'm not quiet so sure it is correct. The fact that she was attacked in the face and neck area suggests she was bowing down to them as people tend to do in order to get on the animals level.

So where is the suicide note that if absent ALWAYS brings heavy doubt upon suicide?

A female offing herself by attack dogs would be an extremely rare thing. Anything is possible, but I HIGHLY doubt it. And just because law enforcement is saying what they believe happened, it doesn't make them correct. The MI police couldn't catch water in an inverted umbrella. So don't put too much faith in them.

The police probably isn't even open to the idea that she could have jumped the fence to play nice with the doggies. They probably think NO ONE is that stupid. Lol. Well, it happens all the time.

As far as her having a rough life, almost committing suicide previously, etc. That is pretty much a standard for anyone living in MI. For those who aren't aware, that area isn't doing too well financially speaking. Especially in the once great Detroit. There aren't too many people in MI who are living on easy street. In fact, that would be the very reason this person had attack dogs at their house in the first place, lol. To protect their shit from the countless thieves, crack and meth heads in the area.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Pink.
Old 12-10-2015, 05:15 PM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:364
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2030

so, what about the men who jump into the exhibits at the zoos and get attacked/killed?

Are they running off of female emotions too?

Old 12-10-2015, 05:17 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
well I am a woman and TO HELL with that way of thinking. All it can do is lead to getting put through lifes woodchipper.

People need to wake up and stop being sniveling little bleeding hearts.
That is why I was sure to say NOT all women, lol. Personally I like strong women who are thinkers and can REALLY keep up with the men. Not some feminist twat who thinks she can keep up JUST because she's female.

I won't even date a woman who thinks with her emotions. That doesn't bode well in the biker world that I exist in, lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
EMSGirl716, Pink.
Old 12-10-2015, 05:21 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Why don't we just stone adulterers to death? How about public executions to all homosexuals? As to the thief, male or female, cut off his or her hands.
That offended you Illusion? Should I make sure my doors are locked if you're in town? Lol! Public execution for homos? Isis seems to be doing just that.

As far as adultery, that's not the same as theft. So you're ok with cutting off hands just not with killing them? You're a true humanitarian Illusion, lol. I'm sure all thieves worldwide are clapping for you right now, but it's hard to hear them clapping when all they are doing is hitting their nubs together, ROFL!

Old 12-10-2015, 05:26 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreeperBEATNGU View Post
This is unfortunate for this girl, but in this case, I don't think the dogs deserved to be put down. They were in their own space. Some dogs can be very territorial, that goes for any breed. Theres two huge dogs across the street, that are not pitbulls, and will watch from the backyard fence and go nuts if anyone so much as walks by their front lawn. I certainly wouldn't go hopping over that fence.

I find it rude for anyone to hop into anyone's backyard. I don't do it, and I'd get annoyed if someone hopped into ours as a "short cut" or whatever. There's a fence for a reason. These dogs could have felt they needed to protect their damn home. I think I read in a report that no one has ever complained about these dogs, so I think that should have been taken into consideration. The fact that these dogs don't have a history of being a problem to anyone, and the one instance they were it was because a possible unknown individual came into theirs and their owners territory.

I have a pitbull of my own. Had him since he was just a wee little pup. He's an old man now, and had never shown aggression to anyone or any other animal. He even loves kittens.

There are shitty dogs in every breed, but given these dogs history they didn't appear to be shitty and were in their own damn yard. Thats the way I see it.
Pitbulls are known murderers. I heard they are islamic, but have yet to confirm, lol. I have provided countless cases of proof on this site in debates previously when it comes to pitbulls. They take the lead so much in the area of dogs that murder humans that I actually forgot what number 2 on the list is because it was so much lower, lol. And as I already said, once a dog kills someone, it's all over. It should be mandatory in all cases to put them down, even if the dog was 100% right in their actions.

Does that sound crazy to you? Well, the reason is simply because once they have killed, the chances of them doing it again, most likely to someone that doesn't deserve it, like the owner, goes through the roof. In fact, the chance of the dog killing someone again is so close to certain, that I stop just short of saying it is 100% certain.

Old 12-10-2015, 05:32 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
so, what about the men who jump into the exhibits at the zoos and get attacked/killed?

Are they running off of female emotions too?
That is much more rare. It's according to the case. Perhaps the male emotion of being macho. I never said women are the ONLY ones who think with their emotions. But they are without a doubt the most guilty of it. Perhaps the men used the more feminine emotion of love and caring for the animal, etc.

Perhaps they were gay animals rights activists who are more female than male? Let's be honest, most male PETA members aren't exactly to be held up as an example of the man's man type, lol.

At any rate, stupid ALWAYS is a major part of the equation.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality