Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21590 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40831
Re: 22 Yr Old Female Mauled to Death by Pitbull

Guard dogs

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
Old 12-08-2015, 11:04 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

I've got mixed feelings on this one. I absolutely hate pit bulls and have always said and even debated on here at length that they have no use except to kill. They are unpredictable even in the best of cases. But in the case of one obviously trained as a guard dog, there is ONLY way it could have ended for anyone who jumped the fence.

Killing is quiet literally what they were bred for. However, the dumb bitch jumping over the fence isn't to be ignored either. She was probably one of those stupid ass PETA bitch types that thought if she tried to show it enough love, it would love her back. Well, that worked out huh?

Truly that's the only thing that makes sense as to why she would jump the fence while they were obviously barking at her. She wanted to show them she meant no harm, etc. Lol.

I can probably lay this one out with at least 90% accuracy going by what they claim. She was taking a walk after arguing with her boyfriend? Yep, crying, boo hooing and emotional. She seen the dogs barking at her. So she decided to show them she was a good person, etc. If the boyfriend couldn't see what a great person she is, surely animals can sense it huh? Lol.

Much like a female when they get in an argument with someone, they want to grab up a baby, child or animal, stuffed animal, or whatever is closest to try to get love from it.

It tore out her throat? Yep, that would be because no doubt as soon as she jumped the fence, she bent down to be on the dogs level to try to hug, kiss or cuddle it. Bam, that's the last thing she ever did! Maybe she didn't deserve to die, but at the same time I am a believer that there is no greater gift from the Gods than someone stupid eliminating themselves from existence.

Pitbulls have it bred into them to go for the throat if at all possible. Which is why they try to bring people down to the ground in order to do it. If you watch a pitbull fight between two of them, you will see, they almost always go for the throat. I would post such a video on here to illustate, but it would get me banned from this site. I can show a pitbull killing a human though and that is acceptable. Just not a pitbull killing a pitbull, lol. I love this site, but the whole animal hypocrisy thing is something I wish would go the way of the dodo, lol. Just for the record, this site would be A.O.K., PETA approved! Lol!

I had to tell a dumbass ex girlriend of mine to not try kissing up to a dangerous dog one time. Women can get pretty fucking stupid when it comes to animals. Just look at that peta loving cunt pamela anderson!

PS, that'll teach ya to watch dog whisperer until you actually believe that shit!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001, Pink., rob666
The Following Users Disliked This Post By azdesertsnake01:
Cancun78
Old 12-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2757 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss10524

Remember that guy (I think in India?) that jumped into a tiger enclosure?

Yeah. Pretty much the same.

He died too.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
Old 12-09-2015, 01:35 AM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 10879 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss25807

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
Guard dogs
It might be different in Texas so don't quote me on it but generally speaking, a guard dog of property may not use deadly force to defend one's property. Society values human life much higher than property. Therefore, the life, health and safety of an individual, even a trespasser, is considered to be more valuable than the dog.

Old 12-09-2015, 03:09 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
It might be different in Texas so don't quote me on it but generally speaking, a guard dog of property may not use deadly force to defend one's property. Society values human life much higher than property. Therefore, the life, health and safety of an individual, even an trespasser, is considered to be more valuable than the dog.
We don't have the right to use deadly force on trespassers, they probably do.

In Florida you have the right to use deadly force just because you feel threatened

Old 12-09-2015, 05:07 AM
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
... the dumb bitch jumping over the fence isn't to be ignored either. She was probably one of those stupid ass PETA bitch types that thought if she tried to show it enough love, it would love her back. Well, that worked out huh?
You don't know how right you are.

True story: a certain woman (I don't know her name, we'll call her "Jane,") liked to take a walk through the Rotterdam zoo everyday. Her favorite animal was a huge, 400lb silverback gorilla named Bokito.

Anyway, Jane would stop at the enclosure, tap on the glass, stare into Bokito's eyes, and smile at him. Soon, Bokito would get "excited" when she came by. Jane stated that when she smiled at him, "he always smiled back," and claimed that "we shared a special connection."

One day, Jane took her walk, tapped on the glass, stared into Bokito's eyes, and cracked her smile, only to see Bokito JUMP over his moat, and the 9ft wall that normally separated them! According to witnesses, Bokito never even looked at the other patrons, instead focusing his rampaging-attention solely on the fleeing Jane. Went he got her, Bokito mauled her, broke her arm, and savagely bit her over 100 times. She was lucky to survive.

Perhaps if "Jane" had spent some time reading about silverback gorillas, she might have realized that males challenge each other by looking their opponent in the eye, and then bearing their teeth (i.e. "staring" and "smiling" at each other.) Bokito was never excited to see her, he was pissed!

The whole story becomes utterly incredible when you learn that zoo staff HAD TOLD HER THIS, and asked her to stop!!! Instead, she relied on her "feelings" and connection of "spiritual auras" with animals to guide her actions. Just another moon-bat, PETA clod.

And the real tragedy??? ..... That the zookeepers stopped Bokito's attack, denying DR pictures, and "Moon-Bat Jane" a Darwin Award.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to facing_reality For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Azimuth, CrunchyCripple, mmeroyale, okidoll, Oswald2001, Pink.
The Following Users Disliked This Post By facing_reality:
Cancun78
Old 12-09-2015, 10:40 AM
mmeroyale
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1560
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss217

if the owner is charged that's fucking stupid js
i mean sure pitbulls are vicious yadda yadda but they weren't exactly roaming around free and if you look at the video the fence is pretty high and it's no like it jumped outside to attack her. She jumped inside THEIR enviornment no matter what. Putting down BOTH dogs seems excessive too since apparently the second dog wasn't eating her and was actually guarding the yard too. js
this seems like one heck of a weird suicide

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mmeroyale For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple, facing_reality, Pink.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:47 AM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 10879 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss25807

UPDATE:

PORT HURON (WWJ/AP) – Three dogs in Port Huron have been euthanized after they killed a woman who climbed a fence into their backyard.

Rebecca Hardy was fatally mauled last week by a pit bull and a pit bull-husky mix. Police Capt. Jeff Baker said Monday that two dogs and a puppy were put down.

Baker said it’s still unclear why the 22-year-old victim entered the fenced yard, in the 1700-block of 10th Street.

Police say there were no prior complaints about the dogs and they’ve been working to figure out what Hardy was doing there. Her fiancée lives on the same street, about a block away.

Baker told the Port Huron Times Herald it “makes no sense.”

Police said Hard suffered extensive injuries to the upper part of her body — mostly her head, face and neck. She was airlifted to a trauma center at Beaumont Hospital where she died a short time later.

Hardy’s death came about a day after a 4-year-old boy was mauled to death by pit bulls in Detroit.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, CrunchyCripple, facing_reality, Pink.
Old 12-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2757 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss10524

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyksleevemuckyey View Post
I had a Yorkie for a while that I took in when it was lost. It had a very weird temperament. One day it would let you tickle its belly, the next day if you even tried it would try and take your hand off. Eventually found it's owner, thank God.
Yorkie Rage.

Very common.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, facing_reality, Pink., slyksleevemuckyey
Old 12-09-2015, 01:13 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:363
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2029

And why was the puppy put down? Unless it was related to the adults and they feared this was a genetic temperament issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
facing_reality