Poster Rank:290
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2800
2 Bodies Found in Amber Alert Vehicle

This stuff makes me sick. I bet the Dad killed her and himself. If he did, I hope rots in that special section of hell reserved for bastards that hurt children!

(CNN) -- The bodies of a man and a girl were found inside a vehicle belonging to a suspect in an Amber Alert case, authorities said.

Authorities believe 2-year-old Madeline Samaan-Fay was abducted by her father, Mourad "Moni" Samaan. An Amber Alert was issued Friday for Madeline, who was last seen a week ago in Sacramento.

In a written statement, the FBI in Sacramento, California, said the bodies were found in Samaan's vehicle Saturday night but did not identify the bodies, saying more information would be released later.

The green Toyota 4Runner was found in a remote area of El Dorado County, near Placerville, California, the FBI said.

Read more: http://www.wlky.com/news/28860317/de...#ixzz1V1bt1l5b

Old 08-14-2011, 01:29 PM
blue devil
on the outside looking in
Poster Rank:217
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3966
Re: 2 Bodies Found in Amber Alert Vehicle

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome." - Isaac Asimov
Old 08-14-2011, 02:04 PM
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 398
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1707 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss60880

99% chance he did kill her and himself

Old 08-14-2011, 02:56 PM
Poster Rank:18
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 2067 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss37420

poor child.. This makes me sick

Old 08-16-2011, 02:23 PM
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:179
Contributions: 367
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5433

The girl's grandfather revealed the cause of death:
they died of carbon monoxide poisoning from the exhaust pipe, definitely murder-suicide, what a sad story

Name:  abd.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  23.4 KB

Abducted 2-year-old girl died of carbon monoxide poisoning
An abducted 2-year-old girl and her father died from carbon monoxide poisoning from the exhaust pipe of the SUV they were found in, the girl's grandfather said.

The bodies of kidnapped 2-year-old Madeline Samaan-Fay and her father, Mourad Samaan, were found by local authorities about 50 miles east of Sacramento at a remote property the father owned, officials said.

Authorities plan to conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death of the two, who were found in the father's SUV in the Grizzly Flats section of El Dorado County.

The kidnapping of Madeline prompted a statewide Amber Alert.

Officials said they went to the area after a tip from the FBI. FBI officials said they turned over the case to local authorities.

In an interview with the Sacramento Bee, the girl's grandfather revealed the cause of death -- which authorities have not confirmed. Makram Samaan also spoke of the ugly custody fight between his son and the girl's mother.

Madeline was abducted Aug. 7, but because of rules involving abductions by parents, an Amber Alert was not issued until Friday, five days later.Officials said they came to fear for the girl's life at that point.

Madeline and her father were last seen on a store surveillance video the day she was abducted.

Grandfather of slain girl blames court system
Mourad "Moni" Samaan killed himself and his 2-year-old daughter, Madeleine Layla Samaan-Fay following a bitter custody battle that began even before the child was born, Samaan's father said Monday.

In an exclusive interview with The Bee, Dr. Makram Samaan said his son and granddaughter – found inside his son's sport-utility vehicle on Saturday evening in El Dorado County – died of carbon monoxide poisoning from the exhaust pipe. (Authorities haven't confirmed the cause of death.)

The girl's mother, California Deputy Attorney General Marcia Ann Fay, 46, has declined to comment after several requests by The Bee.

Makram Samaan – a psychologist who helps couples mediate disputes and divorces – held his hands to the heavens and cried: "I've helped thousands of people and saved a lot of families, but I failed my son – I did not see it. I did not

see it! Why should it not be me?"

Samaan, who wrote his master's thesis on suicide, said he knew his son Moni was in distress, but had no inkling how much.

He blamed the courts for driving his son over the edge.

"We need to take marriage and divorce out of the courts," said a sobbing Samaan at his Fair Oaks home overlooking Lake Natoma.

The courts turn love into hate, Samaan said. "One has to win and one has to be defeated. That isn't marriage, that isn't family – it doesn't matter what the dispute is."

Samaan – a Coptic Christian from Egypt – described his son Moni, a 49-year-old engineer for Hewlett-Packard, as a devoted, loving father. "He potty-trained his daughter," he said. "He taught her how to swim and kayak and bought her a small guitar and they'd play and sing together."

"He taught her how to speak three languages," Samaan said, gazing tearfully at a photo of his joyful, curly-haired granddaughter riding her magenta bicycle. "Only in America can a little girl say, 'I love you, Grandpa' in English, Arabic and Spanish."

On Saturday, Aug. 6, Moni Samaan was spending the day with his daughter when he learned that a Sacramento County judge had awarded her mother full custody. He and Madeleine had been visiting friends on a court-approved visit in Oregon.

Samaan, 85, said his son called him to say he was scared of losing his daughter. "He said to me, 'I'm always going to be a defendant.' " Samaan tried to reassure him, saying that patience and kindness would ultimately win out.

But that night, his son took off with his granddaughter. Fay – who was scheduled to pick up her daughter that Sunday morning – reported her missing Aug. 7.

After a call from the FBI, which had issued an Amber alert, El Dorado County sheriff's deputies – with the help of a California Highway Patrol helicopter – searched a wooded, 40-acre property near the town of Grizzly Flat where they found Moni Samaan's Toyota 4Runner containing the two bodies.

Investigators found the vehicle in a clearing beneath pine trees, some 500 yards up a winding dirt road off String Canyon Road, said El Dorado County Sheriff's Lt. Brian Golmitz. The parcel was jointly owned by Moni Samaan and his younger brother Nabil.

Dr. Samaan said his son Moni graduated from American River College and UC Davis and had a long career with Hewlett-Packard.

He loved windsurfing, fishing and kayaking and sailed solo from Hawaii to California, said Samaan, himself an avid sailor. "He saved me from drowning in the Red Sea."

About four years ago, "he said he met a beautiful woman on the Internet, she's good, she's an attorney," Samaan said. "They got married in March 2006."

The couple separated before Madeleine was born December 2008. He said Moni learned of his child's birth from his brother and sister-in-law.

Samaan said perhaps his son died for him to start a movement to take marriage disputes out of the courts. "The mother and father are mother and father forever," he said. "We need to save America by saving the family."

Well-wishers placed stuffed animals outside the mother's house Monday. A note pinned to a teddy bear read, "I'm so sorry about your loss. Let's hope Madeleine is safe and taken care of in heaven."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
Faline, kellyhound
Old 08-16-2011, 02:26 PM
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93401

Old 08-21-2011, 09:11 PM
Poster Rank:3221
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss67

i wish people would just stop breeding all together :(

Old 08-22-2011, 01:31 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:36
Contributions: 118
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 2751 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21413

Poor baby! When someone takes out Casey Anthony, these two can rot in Hell together with all the other creatures hiding in human lifeforms.