guess

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311
Re: 1yr-old Mauled to Death by Two Pitbulls

Here's a link that will explain the graph that Johnleecocksucker posted from doglies.org.....http://defendpitbulls.com/pit-bull-attack-statistics/

Old 03-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Pit Bull
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1219
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311

Here's a link for information on the illustrious Colon Lynn of doglies.org. The site that johnleecocksucker gets his information....http://bslnews.org/2012/01/24/the-re...-lynn-exposed/

Old 04-10-2013, 12:09 PM
petedeamon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:377
yes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1919

The parent(s) of the "Eaten" should be given time as well. Who the hell takes their child to a babysitter who has not one but two dogs of a breed with suspect behaviors. I really have doubts about common sense in the "New" and improved human race....Jeeze!

Old 04-10-2013, 01:32 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by petedeamon View Post
The parent(s) of the "Eaten" should be given time as well. Who the hell takes their child to a babysitter who has not one but two dogs of a breed with suspect behaviors. I really have doubts about common sense in the "New" and improved human race....Jeeze!
Keep in mind that many of these pitbull enthusiasts go out of thier way to indoctrinate the public that there is no problem because it's the owner and not the dog. It's never the dog's fault. And if it's the owner speaking he will blame the victim and not his dog or himself. On youtube you can find hundreds of videos labeled as pitbull attack or some such dishonest title to pull you in to watch a video of a pitbull enthusiastically playing with a child and nothing bad ever happens. This is to mock all the videos of real attacks where a child or person gets horrifically mauled. These people have no shame and will go out of thier way to trivialize real attacks and then they continue to try to get people to think that pitbulls are just fine. And many are. Maybe even most are. But you just never know. A pitbull can be fine for years and years and nothing ever goes wrong. But when it does, there is no mercy and no letting go until flesh is ripped off and lives are lost or at very least changed forever. My good friend evicted a tenant who refused to get rid of her pitbull and she had to go through the yard every day with the tenant pulling the excitable dog off her every day. No harm was ever really done by the dog other than dirty pawprints on the owners nice clothes and frazzled nerves. Did the tenant ever get a clue? Nope. She adopted/rescued two more homeless pitbulls who were much worse with barking and threat displays along with snarling. And the whole time the tenant protested the dogs were really sweet and just a bit confused. Long story short: the tenant now lives in a tent in a homeless zone with her three dogs. No one wants to rent to her.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
tofuboy
The Following Users Disliked This Post By johnleeknoefler:
Pit Bull
Old 04-19-2013, 09:10 AM
Pit Bull
Offline:
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311

Goddamn what a fucking dumb ass^^^^

Old 04-19-2013, 10:22 AM
candymosh
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss8123

I watched a pit documentary last week called Beyond the Myth. It really has me re-evaluating the way I look at pits. I had no idea that there are animal controls that have a check list for features and if the dog gets a certain % of characteristics, it's classified as a pit regardless. Some States even classify the American bull dog as a pit, although I don't really see how an American bull dog looks any thing like an American bull terrier, American staffordshire terrier or Staffordshire bull terrier.

The part that really got me thinking was when animal control was rescuing animals that had been neglected and used for fighting. I had always heard these dogs were damaged goods and had to be put down because fighting was all they ever knew. The dog on the tape though...she was filthy, ribs protruding, weak.You could tell she had a hard life...yet she still walked to the animal control officer with her tail wagging and her tongue licking that hand as soon as it was offered.

It's been ingrained that pits are vicious and I've never had the desire to bring one into my house but the documentary got me thinking and there is a possibility that once my kids are grown and out of my house I might give this breed a chance. That's a start anyway....for my former strong willed anti-pit ass anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to candymosh For This Useful Post:
Pit Bull
Old 04-20-2013, 05:29 PM
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
The statistics come from a national database on dog attacks which is compiled from hospital reports. I don't make the news, I just pass it on. As for your second question, apparently more than a few pit bull owners and thier friends aren't too bright or rational.
This.

For some reason stupid people love pitbulls.

These stupid people give pits a bad rep.

Old 04-25-2013, 09:28 PM
Pit Bull
Offline:
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
The statistics come from a national database on dog attacks which is compiled from hospital reports. I don't make the news, I just pass it on. As for your second question, apparently more than a few pit bull owners and thier friends aren't too bright or rational.
Johnleecocksucker I have to call bullshit on this one....hospital reports my ass. Those came from the horrendous pit bull hater Merritt Clifton and are compiled from media reports...After the news reports from Newtown it's a wonder that anyone believes what they see and hear on the news.

Old 04-26-2013, 01:29 PM
petedeamon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:377
yes

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1919

I can't understand a parent putting their child in the care of someone that doesn't separate the "Pets" from the child. Dogs in pairs will revert to "Instinct" when in situations with small outside influences that may be food. Even if the animals are behind a fence the dogs may grab the child and if the child screams they will attack.Pit bulls are wonderful to the family it bonds to but anyone else is not given any measure of respect.

Old 04-26-2013, 04:38 PM
candice81
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:310
Female

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2496

John you seem to have a real problem with Pitbulls, maybe you should go to a site that actually shares your interests. We dont like you here/
go home puppy