Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566
Re: 1yr-old Mauled to Death by Two Pitbulls

Leaving a child unattended is always the person watching the child's fault. I can't sit here and blame the dogs.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, diamondsmiles, Froctopus
Old 03-24-2013, 02:12 AM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12892

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
Leaving a child unattended is always the person watching the child's fault. I can't sit here and blame the dogs.
Agreed 100%

The Following User Says Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 03-24-2013, 06:17 AM
k_dub
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:285

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2893

Whats with you and pitbulls ?

Old 03-25-2013, 02:59 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_dub View Post
Whats with you and pitbulls ?
I was gonna post a thread about killer easter bunnies but then... they don't get tons and tons of views with pages and pages of comments. Remember the "How to Kill a Pitbull"? Trolls went flocking in there. True, I got alot of negative comments but what was cool was that even with very low rating people kept coming in there and posting comments. This must drive pitbull lovers crazy. Dog kills baby and then they must blame the parents. Anybody but the owner and the dogs. Never the nice doggy. Of course they will tell you that the only reason there are bad doggies is because there are bad owners. But, when there is a death they suddenly change the focus on a parent of a victim. Never have these morons ever considered that a dog owner should go to jail. You just won't here that.
I really don't care that much what type of dog does the deed. I really don't blame the dog as much as the owners. If people owning these animals really took into account how unpredictable the animals were and took some responsibility there would never be a problem. I don't have a large powerful dog because I have no way to take care of him. The one stray I tried to help was all over the place causing mayhem. Jumping the fence and barking at an old neighbor lady. Common sense tells me I don't have the time or resources to properly care for such a beast. Even if it's only a small dog. These morons will happily keep these dangerous animals in thier houses and back yards and then blame some third party for an attack. Never once taking the responsibility for the dog. It's ALWAYS the fault of the owner. ALWAYS!. You own it. You pay for it. You take care of it. And if the shit hits the fan... It's your fault. Not a baby or a baby sitter or an old lady. Pitbull, Chihuahua or what ever. Right now Pitbulls just happen to be the whipping boy for all bad dogs. Don't like it? Tough. It's a well deserved reputation. A lady just died in San Diego from a pitbull attack. She was in and out of hospital for months after the attack. First they had to amputate a leg and an arm. Then the other arm. Then she got infected or never was able to fight off the initial infection from the dog bites. So she died. And the dog owner is the one sueing because thier family says they have suffered from the stress of being prosecuted.

Old 03-25-2013, 03:14 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkest angel View Post
Nothing is predictable. Parents, do not leave your children unattended. It's as simple as that.
First off, the child was not left unattended. The babysitter was there all the time. The babysitter was the owner of the dogs. The baby sitter had been saying all along how her dogs were sweet and loving and would never hurt anyone. She swore her dogs were loving and got on well with children. She never abused her dogs. Her dogs snapped and attacked the baby. She tried to stop the attack and failed. Really, please read the article. I think people read the first few words and just make up the rest in thier minds.

Old 03-25-2013, 03:45 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Revealed: Babysitter's two pit bulls mauled 14-month-old boy to death as toddler's heartbroken father posts angry rant vowing to make sure the breed is 'bred out'
Dax Borchardt died nearly three hours after attack in Walworth, Wisconsin
He was being babysat by the owner of the pit bulls, Susan Iwicki
By Helen Lawson and Snejana Farberov

PUBLISHED:12:34 EST, 7 March 2013| UPDATED:14:30 EST, 8 March 2013

Quote:
Dax and his Daddy in happier times

A Wisconsin family was left reeling from the tragic death of their 14-month-old son who was mauled to death by his babysitter's two pit bulls Tuesday.

The child, identified as Dax Borchardt, died nearly three hours after the attack while in the care of 30-year-old Susan Iwicki.

Iwicki was also injured in the attack at her house in Walworth when her pets lost control and lunged at the child.

Angel: Little Dax Borchardt was attacked and mauled to death by a pair of pit bulls while in the care of his babysitter

Endless sorrow: Little Dax's heartbroken father, Jeff Borchardt, right, wrote on his Facebook page that the image of his oy murdered by the pit bulls would be seared into his mind forever.

Little miracle: Family friends said that the Borchardts had spent a long time trying for a baby

Walworth County Sheriff's department said they received a 911 call from Ms Iwicki's home at N2037 North Lakeshore Drive at 12.46pm Tuesday to say she and the boy were being attacked by the pit bulls.

The toddler was taken to Mercy-Walworth Medical Center before being airlifted to the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin where he died from critical injuries at about 3:30pm.

The dogs were removed from the house and euthanized by a local veterinarian. It is unclear at this point if Iwicki will face any charges in connection to the boy's death.

Walworth County Sheriff's Office Captain Dana Nigbor told GazetteXtra.com that 'unless something drastically changes,' the investigation likely will not be a criminal one.

An autopsy is expected to be perfomed on little Dax sometime today.

Friends of the boy's family told WISN 12 News how his parents had spent a long time trying to conceive a baby.

Two pit bull dogs attacked a 14-month-old boy and his babysitter at her home in Walworth County (file photo)

'[He had the] biggest eyes, great smile,' family friend Valerie Brylow told WTMJ. 'He was a great little boy.'

Dax's parents have been identified by MailOnline as Kimbelry Sucharski Borchardt and Jeff Borchardt, a local DJ who goes by the stage name Mix Master Bogart.

Last night, the boy's dad posted a heart-breaking and angry message on his Facebook page, vowing to do everything in his power to make sure that the pit bull breed is 'bred out.'

In his message, Mr Borchardt insisted that Iwicki's pets were not abused or mistreated, claiming that 'they are naturally wired...to bite down on flesh and lot let go.'

'I always thought my little chiuawawa [sic] would be MURDERED by a pitbull,' he wrote. 'I never thought it would be our baby boy....I will have that picture seared in my head forever.'

Two hours later, Borchardt took to the social media site again, posting an unsettling message conveying that he wished to have died instead of his son.

'Please god, just take my life and give it to Dax....it shoudve [sic] been me,' the post read. 'I'm a complete waste of a human being and this is gods [sic] way of paying me back!'

Friends and sympathetic strangers alike responded by offering their support and urging the heartbroken husband and father not to give up for the sake of his wife.

'Be strong and carry on....its [sic] a loss that never heals, but each day makes the burden lighter,' Keeth Furan wrote on Facebook.

Another friend of the father, Nicole Jennison, told WISN 12: 'When he was with his kid, it was just all smiles.

'He didn’t care about anything else in the world, and now this happened. It breaks my heart"

Old 03-25-2013, 10:11 AM
InbredMidget
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1249

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss298

poor dogs

The Following User Says Thank You to InbredMidget For This Useful Post:
xstunt1ngx
Old 03-26-2013, 11:37 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
horrible.
Awwwwww! What a cutie!

Old 03-26-2013, 11:48 PM
Weatherly
Offline:
I'm made of sugar
Poster Rank:49
female

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 5045 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17846

My kids are fine with our chocolate lab. She's never so much as mouthed them. I don't have a hesitation when it comes to leaving them alone in a room with her. I never have, but that's because I know my dog. I've raised her from a puppy.
I wouldn't let my kids alone with a dog that didn't know, and that didn't know them

Old 03-27-2013, 10:37 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts