Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158
Re: 16 Y.o. Drowns in Salt River

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roelly118 View Post
"The 16-year-old was identified as Guillermo Ramos, a Mexican National. The Mexican Consulate has been notified."

“Just find him. Let's just find him. Who cares who he is? It’s a little kid,” Rorzco said

The words in red are implying that he is illegal and that people may not help because hes illegal.
That could also imply that just because they don't know him, doesn't mean they shouldn't help him. (If you watched the vid, you'd see that the man you quoted looked to be Mexican, I highly doubt he was speaking of the kids legal status.) And when you and I go to Mexico for a vacation, we are American Nationals... Doesn't mean we are there illegaly and the Mexican govt. might be inclined to call the U.S. Govt. to inform them that one of theirs has died in Mexico so they can inform the family.

I'm not in ANY WAY supporting illegal immigration, I'm %100 against it... It's turning my state to shit, but we don't know from the article or the video if he was illegal or not.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Roelly118
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:309

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2545

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh2008 View Post
That could also imply that just because they don't know him, doesn't mean they shouldn't help him. (If you watched the vid, you'd see that the man you quoted looked to be Mexican, I highly doubt he was speaking of the kids legal status.) And when you and I go to Mexico for a vacation, we are American Nationals... Doesn't mean we are there illegaly and the Mexican govt. might be inclined to call the U.S. Govt. to inform them that one of theirs has died in Mexico so they can inform the family.

I'm not in ANY WAY supporting illegal immigration, I'm %100 against it... It's turning my state to shit, but we don't know from the article or the video if he was illegal or not.
I am a 100% positive that the deceased was illegal. He did not legally enter this country, that would have tooken years and had to wait in line with the rest of mexico who wants to Enter the united states.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Roelly118
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2545

the world is a better place now

Old 04-28-2011, 06:22 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
I am a 100% positive that the deceased was illegal. He did not legally enter this country, that would have tooken years and had to wait in line with the rest of mexico who wants to Enter the united states.
Here in AZ, where this happened, about 20 min drive for me we have absolutely NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with pointing fingers at illegals. The fact that he wasn't labeled "illegal" in any reports I saw makes it seem as tho he wasn't here illigaly. Not sure, but i think all he would have needed to come visit is I.D. and a pasport.

Old 04-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Roelly118
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2545

Quote:
Here in AZ, where this happened, about 20 min drive for me we have absolutely NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with pointing fingers at illegals. The fact that he wasn't labeled "illegal" in any reports I saw makes it seem as tho he wasn't here illigaly. Not sure, but i think all he would have needed to come visit is I.D. and a pasport.
Okay. I was just curious I saw on the news that AZ can stop a person if they suspect they are illegal and check their status and if they are illegal then they get deported? Is this true.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:49 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

I would die trying to save my kid, I couldnt live without them.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:55 PM
PoetsOfTheFall
Offline:
℃я@їℊ‷﹩**ℓ☺ ♥℮
Poster Rank:54
female

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 6577 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16633

Quote:
the world is a better place now
Think that your hate unnecessary
Have you ever heard of the passport?

Old 04-29-2011, 01:05 AM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Okay. I was just curious I saw on the news that AZ can stop a person if they suspect they are illegal and check their status and if they are illegal then they get deported? Is this true.
No, that is not true. That law was SB1070 and passed through the house and senate then the Governor signed it... The illegals started crying and played the "racial profiling" card. Truth is, EVERYONE has to carry papers with them in AZ... even me, when i get pulled over, i have to show my papers or go to jail and im 100% white, and a born and raised American. The illegals don't think they should have to do that so they are in the process of suing. A supreme court judge put a hold on very important sections of the law that would allow arrest/deportation. That's where we are stuck at now. I can post a detailed thread on the subject if you'd like. Several other states went ahead and made very similar laws regarding illegal immigration soon after we passed our. This case could take several years to go through the supreme court process, exactly what the illegals want.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:10 AM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy. View Post
I would die trying to save my kid, I couldnt live without them.
So would I, i wouldnt WANT to live without my lil man. It'd make me feel like I failed as a parent.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrh2008 For This Useful Post:
Amy
Old 04-29-2011, 01:26 AM
Roelly118
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2545

Quote:
No, that is not true. That law was SB1070 and passed through the house and senate then the Governor signed it... The illegals started crying and played the "racial profiling" card. Truth is, EVERYONE has to carry papers with them in AZ... even me, when i get pulled over, i have to show my papers or go to jail and im 100% white, and a born and raised American. The illegals don't think they should have to do that so they are in the process of suing. A supreme court judge put a hold on very important sections of the law that would allow arrest/deportation. That's where we are stuck at now. I can post a detailed thread on the subject if you'd like. Several other states went ahead and made very similar laws regarding illegal immigration soon after we passed our. This case could take several years to go through the supreme court process, exactly what the illegals want.
Yes do make a thread about it. This is an issue that needs to be brought to everyones attention.