Go Back  

147 Killed in Kenya School Attack 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 04-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566
Re: 147 Killed in Kenya School Attack

More senseless killing.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #12  
Old 04-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss10541
Re: 147 Killed in Kenya School Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
More senseless killing.
Yep.

moo slums.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-04-2015, 03:50 AM
Eskimo Aids's Avatar
Eskimo Aids
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2208
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss128
Re: 147 Killed in Kenya School Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
The pile of shit emanating from the middle east is starting to make Africa smell too..
Africa always smelled like shit

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eskimo Aids For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #14  
Old 04-04-2015, 04:09 AM
nyazzip
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:113
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 5360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8831
Re: 147 Killed in Kenya School Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post

Because of ENVY.

Envy is behind almost all BS in this world.
one step farther: power. if you are envious of someone, it is because they hold some power/advantage that you yourself desire: looks, wealth, social clout....

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-04-2015, 08:27 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss10541
Re: 147 Killed in Kenya School Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyazzip View Post
one step farther: power. if you are envious of someone, it is because they hold some power/advantage that you yourself desire: looks, wealth, social clout....


The desire for Power is just an attempt at compensation for the pain of ENVY.

Even with the acquisition of Power, the gnawing Pain of ENVY is never eliminated.

It's ENVY that still drives.


The Pain of ENVY is coming from 'Cain' who continues to blame 'Able' for the self-torture that is coming from 'Cain' himself.

This is why the Arab/moo slums hate The Juice.

Because they are ENVIOUS.

There is no other reason...only lame excuses.





The Envy, the real Envy, is actually ENVY OF GRACE interpreted to be 'unfairly' bestowed on someone else.

'Cain' is not able to be/do/have what 'Able' is able to, often effortlessly, be/do/have.

'Cain' feels (not entirely incorrectly) to be 'chained to the floor' in impotence and interprets circumstances as being unjust.


The fact is that Grace is NOT doled out equally and Mankind has a very hard time dealing with that fact.

It can be a very bitter truth and a very hard pill to swallow.

Nevertheless...there it is.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-04-2015, 08:00 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 147 Killed in Kenya School Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo Aids View Post
Africa always smelled like shit
True.. With flys landing on your face after leaving said shit.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Eskimo Aids
  #17  
Old 04-04-2015, 09:42 PM
happy's Avatar
happy
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:13
Male
Join Date: Sep 2008
 
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 3911 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss45293
Re: 147 Killed in Kenya School Attack

The attackers came out of Somalia. Why am I not surprised? I have never heard anything good about that country.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happy For This Useful Post:
Loopy Lass, Oswald2001
  #18  
Old 04-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss10541
Re: 147 Killed in Kenya School Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy View Post
The attackers came out of Somalia. Why am I not surprised? I have never heard anything good about that country.
How can you say that?

It's a moo slum Pair o' Dice.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
happy
  #19  
Old 04-04-2015, 10:13 PM
happy's Avatar
happy
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:13
Male
Join Date: Sep 2008
 
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 3911 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss45293
Re: 147 Killed in Kenya School Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
How can you say that?

It's a moo slum Pair o' Dice.

lol Good one.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to happy For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #20  
Old 04-05-2015, 04:10 AM
Draven
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8409
Join Date: Oct 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12
Re: 147 Killed in Kenya School Attack




Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Draven For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, gatagato, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, nyazzip, Oswald2001

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO