Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628
Re: 14 Year Old Whipped To Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
We know that...but they always blame the girl...makes me fucking sick
It's fucked up, isn't it? Islam is shocking in its treatment of women, from Morocco to Indonesia with very few exceptions the women are born into suffering.

Old 03-27-2011, 11:33 PM
ctxkt69
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:573
i have a 8==>

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1056

muslims justify it because the woman is responsible for the men by not "turning him on". if he is "turned on" because of the woman they deem it her fault.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:07 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
I don't understand the rationale in that. Really I don't. Why is she to blame? If you're implying she's old enough to know right from wrong, and can be trusted to make a responsible, adult decision regarding sex at 14, then she should be regarded as an adult, and as such, she nor he--the 40-year-old--would've done nothing wrong. But that would make no sense at all. The reason for laws to protect children from adult sexual predators is to, well, protect the children. WHY DID THESE GUYS PUNISH THIS LITTLE GIRL IF SHE'S ONLY A CHILD? Fucking makes no sense at all. First, these clerics should be arrested, brought to justice and dealt with as child murderers. Second, the 40-year-old should, if caught, have his wanker chopped off.
WELL what is even worse is that it was NOT an affair, the story which I have watched unfold, is that the girls cousin dragged her into the woods and raped her, SHE SCREAMED FOR HELP AND THE FIRST PERSON TO ARRIVE WAS THE MAN'S WIFE, who beat the girl rather than help her (and wife's brother helped) the girls father arrived with a relative (hearing the cries for help) and took her back into the village.
UPON ARRIVING AT THE VILLAGE MOSQUE, THE IMAM after being told what had happened (again instead of helping the girl) ORDERED MEN TO TAKE HER AND LOCK HER IN A ROOM IN THE MOSQUE.
THE IMAM SAID THE MAN WAS GUILTY OF RAPE, BUT THE GIRL WAS SENTENCED TO THE SAME PUNISHMENT AND HER FATHER WAS ORDERED TO 'PAY A FINE'
THE AUTOPSY REPORT STATED THERE WAS NO INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL INJURIES on the girl.

THE RAPIST, HIS WIFE, AND LIKE 13 OTHER PEOPLE, INCLUDING THE IMAM HAVE BEEN ARRESTED (or run away) AND THE DOCTOR'S WHO SIGNED THE AUTOPSY REPORT ARE ORDERED TO APPEAR BEFORE THE HIGH COURT !!

It took her 6 days to die of blood loss. The village elders are trying to pay off the family to stop prosecution.

Here is a photo of Hena. It was really hard to find.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
shariatpur-hena-akter-in.jpg  

Old 03-30-2011, 12:49 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88606

just been reading about this,they claim she committed suicide
how tragic it would be ,that say a stray missile landed on their village?