Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss453
Re: 12 Yo Boy Guilty of Reckless Homicide After Shooting 6 Yo Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Are you serious? He killed his little brother for not cleaning up his room And you worry about how he will grow up?
My older brother tried to kill me when I was 4 years old. I remember it clearly and will NEVER forget the terror I felt for the rest of my life. He tried to sufficate me. The reason I lived was because he got tired of fighting me and asked my sister to take over. She deliberately let air under her hand so I could slowly breathe and then I pretended to "die".
I lived and so nothing happened to my brother after he gave up his effort. That bastard grew up to molest almost every other child in our large family of relatives. Even into his teens he was doing horrid things to other kids. And ALWAYS he got away with it because no one would believe he would do such things. He was soooo nice. So this little murderer deserves no sympathy or "rehabilitation". He did it deliberately.
I see your point sir , but think about it when he gets out, if he didnt care about shooting his own blood , then i am fucking scared to see what hes gonna do once hes out of jail/detention , cause all that shit is , is just a big ass time out with an hour of out side time. he knew what he was doing , he knew , just think if that fucker thought about it then pulled the trigger ...who knows what else he could do . Thats Why I worry about what will happen when he grows up

Old 09-15-2011, 02:17 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: 12 Yo Boy Guilty of Reckless Homicide After Shooting 6 Yo Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by LissaMarie88 View Post
I see your point sir , but think about it when he gets out, if he didnt care about shooting his own blood , then i am fucking scared to see what hes gonna do once hes out of jail/detention , cause all that shit is , is just a big ass time out with an hour of out side time. he knew what he was doing , he knew , just think if that fucker thought about it then pulled the trigger ...who knows what else he could do . Thats Why I worry about what will happen when he grows up
All apologies. I see your point now and I'm sorry I misunderstood you. You are soo right. How many more people will he kill? He's dangerous and now he learned a big lesson. Be more careful what you say when you confess.