Go Back  

12 Year Old Boy Takes His Life After Being Bullied for Being a Cheerleader 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 12-11-2014, 01:37 PM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008
Re: 12 Year Old Boy Takes His Life After Being Bullied for Being a Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
Oh... is that why youre being invaded by Muslims?
actually 2% of the UK population is muslim...there are other 'asian' groups here to to bring the total up to around 4.5% but muslims are only 2%....obviously you read too much into the fear mongering news websites stories or right wing newspapers or something....checking facts before making a post is advised

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-11-2014, 02:33 PM
GODISNOTGREAT's Avatar
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821
Re: 12 Year Old Boy Takes His Life After Being Bullied for Being a Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
actually 2% of the UK population is muslim...there are other 'asian' groups here to to bring the total up to around 4.5% but muslims are only 2%....obviously you read too much into the fear mongering news websites stories or right wing newspapers or something....checking facts before making a post is advised
I was in London for 3 months in 2012 and getting off the train in certain parts of London is like stepping into Saudi Arabia. I even stayed at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London and going outside you would be confronted with ninja left and right. Dont tell me 2% of the population of London is Muslim because thats not true. They make up 12.4% of the population of London, and white Brits are the minority due to immigration. Whitechapel is a shit hole infested by them.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-11-2014, 02:47 PM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008
Re: 12 Year Old Boy Takes His Life After Being Bullied for Being a Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
I was in London for 3 months in 2012 and getting off the train in certain parts of London is like stepping into Saudi Arabia. I even stayed at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London and going outside you would be confronted with ninja left and right. Dont tell me 2% of the population of London is Muslim because thats not true. They make up 12.4% of the population of London, and white Brits are the minority due to immigration. Whitechapel is a shit hole infested by them.

london is not britain....london is a global hub so there are many many different types of people there though...but muslims still make up only 2% of the UK population

if you look HERE you will see a table with stats from the office of national statistics that show you that white brits make up 49% of the population of london, 59% white in total which includes all the irish and polish and other europeans..pakistanis and bangladeshis (muslims) make up 5.5% of the total population.....arabs are 3.5% in total.....

you're right about whitechapel though...that whole east central area is crammed with muslims.....but go a little further out and things change....get out of london and you'll get into towns where there are none..

2% is the total muslim population...the media plays it out so that people think we're being 'invaded', but they are still far outnumbered.....enough that the brits could run them all out of the country and into the sea within a week if we decided we'd had enough....though i don't know who'd run the corner shops then

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-11-2014, 02:55 PM
St. Geno's Avatar
St. Geno
Offline:
I don't fuck with anyone
Poster Rank:67
Join Date: Feb 2010
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2226 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13785
Re: 12 Year Old Boy Takes His Life After Being Bullied for Being a Cheerleader

Bullying will never die. It's up to the person to roll with the punches or succumb to it. All parents should instill in their children's minds at a young age to fight for yourself against anyone who wants to bring you down. You are more than likely not going to see any of these people after grade school. Hopefully there is more people like me who used to stick up for people in these situations back in school.
What sounds weird is that he decided to kill himself after he found the solution to his problem. There must of been more to his depression than people know.
We don't need anti-bullying campaigns nor do even have to speak to an adult. All we need is more people willing to defend the sometimes defenseless.

__________________
I AM trash-talker Skywalker and I gotta a mic saber for a hater.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to St. Geno For This Useful Post:
niknik, Zambini
  #25  
Old 12-11-2014, 02:59 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11715
Re: 12 Year Old Boy Takes His Life After Being Bullied for Being a Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
nope...it's only because people who don't need gods can see the damage that religion does to people or societies... it has nothing to do with ego..

you only need to look around the world at countries where religion plays a part in the running of the country.....most of them are fucked up or as DS said 'going backwards'. religion is unbending, set in stone and so there is no wiggle room for societies to evolve...
I've been in a few predominantly atheist countries. They have their shithole qualities as well.


Aside from that, I don't see religion playing any part in the bullying epidemic, not in any country. It is a social standard alone. Japan is the leading bullying country on a roster of many countries that have the social issue. There, the common reason for bullying has nothing to do with religion, or any imaginary belief system. Kids there get bullied into suicidal episodes over mostly school grades.


In the case of this, I'll assume you think its because of the deep rooted prejudices of gays, that Christians harbor being the over all influential cause on a national level. I don't think so, it's been an social discrimination by those who don't align with any religion, or even if they did, are hardly participants In practice, as well.


Athesit also, can, and some do, disagree with homosexuality as well. Even if we miraculously changed the entire country atheist, doesn't mean the social norm will adopt progressive standards.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
commondenom
  #26  
Old 12-11-2014, 04:35 PM
MrCorpse's Avatar
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:44
Male
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 6879 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19097
Re: 12 Year Old Boy Takes His Life After Being Bullied for Being a Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
How exactly is it the fault of the parents?

No boy should have to fear being bullied because hes a cheerleader. I would contest that its more the fault of bad parenting on the part of those little shits that hounded this boy to an assisted suicide.
The parents shouldn't prepare their kids for their idea of an ideal world, but rather for the real world we live in. Anyone could predict that a 12 year old male cheer leader would be bullied, so the parents either had to toughen him up and prepare him for this reality so he could handle it - or simply not allow him to jump around like a fruity queer.

It is definitely the parents fault. They didn't do a good job at preparing him for life.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by downunder View Post
Clubby better start working out, hitting that heavy bag, fat cunt is looking for a fight, hasn't been outside since Feb 2008.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrCorpse For This Useful Post:
invertigo
  #27  
Old 12-11-2014, 05:06 PM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008
Re: 12 Year Old Boy Takes His Life After Being Bullied for Being a Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
- or simply not allow him to jump around like a fruity queer.
.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
invertigo, MrCorpse
  #28  
Old 12-11-2014, 05:11 PM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008
Re: 12 Year Old Boy Takes His Life After Being Bullied for Being a Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Aside from that, I don't see religion playing any part in the bullying epidemic, not in any country.
yeah, that was me getting off topic because of the comment above that society is going backward...

bullying is pretty damn common out here too...

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
  #29  
Old 12-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 12 Year Old Boy Takes His Life After Being Bullied for Being a Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
We talked to people we liked and didn't talk to those we didn't.

A fight was between two people with no weapons.

I wasn't bullied until I was about 54, and that was here!

I step in when little kids are bullied at playgrounds because I cannot stand to see a bunch of bigger creeps picking on someone much smaller.

They are just cowards, or jealous of who you are or what you have.
How did you get bullied on here?

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-11-2014, 09:06 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: 12 Year Old Boy Takes His Life After Being Bullied for Being a Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
nope...it's only because people who don't need gods can see the damage that religion does to people or societies... it has nothing to do with ego..

you only need to look around the world at countries where religion plays a part in the running of the country.....most of them are fucked up or as DS said 'going backwards'. religion is unbending, set in stone and so there is no wiggle room for societies to evolve...
I disagree. I think America proves that theory false. America was founded on religious freedom. And has been for the most part a Christian people since our founding. Maybe less now than ever

And America helped spark a huge evolution in numerous areas, that have changed the world. Look at the 2000 years before America. And then look at the 200 years after. I think that proves Freedom sparks evolution, no matter your higher power beliefs.

I agree that the old church shouldn't be in control of the people. And in America they're not. I completely disagree with the broad attack on religion, it never adds up.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO