Go Back  

12 Men Jailed for Up to 20 Years After Sexual Exploitation of Teenage Schoolgir 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 02-09-2016, 08:08 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8012
Re: 12 Men Jailed for Up to 20 Years After Sexual Exploitation of Teenage Schoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bletch View Post
Savages. Exile for ever. Send them back to their shitholes where barbarism like this are accepted as part of their culture. Multi culti is not compatible with western values. Never has and never will.
unfortunately they were probably born in the UK

The Following User Says Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
Bletch
Old 02-09-2016, 09:10 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

What I fail to understand is how, after Rochdale and the surrounding controversy with regard to how the social workers dealt/deal with this type of thing, was the girl reported missing 71 times and the police failed to act???

First of all the fault lies with the perpetrators. I hope they pray for death but live forever. However the authority's and their wealthy polititian chums really need to look at how they treat the most vulnerable in society (I.E girls like the one in this case not the shower of shite that did this to her) evidently the police are useless (again, reported missing 71 times) so who can help these people? All over Europe the services in place to help the most vulnerable have had their funding cut to pay for the bankers crimes.

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
a175, Azimuth, Cancun78, facing_reality, slyksleevemuckyey
Old 02-09-2016, 10:37 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:251
Hoosierb'strd
Contributions: 121

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 855 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 4/20
Today Posts
5/11 sssss3418

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
What I fail to understand is how, after Rochdale and the surrounding controversy with regard to how the social workers dealt/deal with this type of thing, was the girl reported missing 71 times and the police failed to act???

First of all the fault lies with the perpetrators. I hope they pray for death but live forever. However the authority's and their wealthy polititian chums really need to look at how they treat the most vulnerable in society (I.E girls like the one in this case not the shower of shite that did this to her) evidently the police are useless (again, reported missing 71 times) so who can help these people? All over Europe the services in place to help the most vulnerable have had their funding cut to pay for the bankers crimes.
Could not agree more with you. The vulnerable need more protection, not what they do have taken away, whilst more money is spent on war and arms and pay rises for stupid politicians who fuck everything up.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slyksleevemuckyey For This Useful Post:
a175, facing_reality, icheerthebull, lesslis2015, Oswald2001
Old 02-09-2016, 12:02 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Not sure how the law works in Europe, but over here social workers have an obligation to report things like this to Law Enforcement. It never should have gotten this far.

Old 02-09-2016, 06:51 PM
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1029

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyksleevemuckyey View Post
according to Islam, a man can marry and have sex with her if she has started her periods, even if she is 9. They think that makes it alright. They're still paedos in my eyes.
Actually, the Qu'ran/Koran makes provision for if they "haven't started their periods" yet. The "9" idea became prominent due to a ruling by Iran's Caliphate that legally lowered the age of marriage to 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bletch View Post
Savages. Exile for ever. Send them back to their shitholes where barbarism like this are accepted as part of their culture.
I wouldn't send them anywhere. You touch a child in my country, you die. Period. You were aware of it, part of it, or facilitated it? Then you get to take a long drop with a short rope around your neck, too.

That's like Fred & Rose West. If you've never heard/read their story, look it up. No clearer case for advocating the death penalty, & yet ANOTHER example of kids who cried "Help" to the police/school/etc., but were ignored. They were just "troubled kids," one was a "lesbian troublemaker," etc.

Be warned, I've got a hard stomach. I don't cry, & shit doesn't "bother" me in a weeping & wailing, outward kind of way. I've been called (unfairly IMO) "cold," "hardcore," etc., even though I've got an extremely strong sense of right & wrong, & justice. But if the Fred & Rose West story -- & others like it -- DOESN'T get to you (whether you show it outwardly or not,) you're probably a psychopath, & at the very least, need to go see a professional psychiatrist.

There's at least one user on here (not on this thread) that I'm convinced IS a psychopath. (BTW there's lots of psychopaths out there. And most of them are NOT serial killers or violent in any way. Often they're CEO's, businesspeople, etc.) So I'm not implying that said user is a criminal in any way. But the comments are.... well, fucked up..... to say the least.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to facing_reality For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Bletch, lesslis2015, slyksleevemuckyey
Old 02-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51381

This repugnant crime will never be easily controlled

Those mugshots need gunshots.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
a175, Bletch, Oswald2001
Old 02-11-2016, 05:20 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by facing_reality View Post
Actually, the Qu'ran/Koran makes provision for if they "haven't started their periods" yet.
If you're referring to 65:1-4, that's regarding divorcees who haven't yet menstruation due to conditions such as hypothalamic amenorrhea or other medical anomalies. The purpose is to avoid marriage between a man and a woman who might be unknowingly pregnant. It has nothing to do with prepubescent girls.

Either way, according to nearly all interpretations if Shariah the use, purchase, manufacturing, possession, sale, or facilitation of intoxicants (like those mentioned in the case) are prohibited in Islam. So is rape (which may carry capital punishment).

These scumbags aren't exactly models of behavior. If they've confessed or it's been proven, they've forfeited their rights to exist any longer. No point in keeping them locked up for 20 years when they could be worm food tomorrow.

The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
lesslis2015
Old 02-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Desensitisation
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:202

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss4417

Frankly, it's time to get back to the good ol' days of national segregation. Simply, there are cultures that you just don't want in your neighborhood. Let them keep their "culture" in their own countries.
If their communities knew about this atrocity and did nothing about it, they should be all deported, and if they refuse deportation, just chuck them in jail permanently.

The Following User Says Thank You to Desensitisation For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 02-13-2016, 08:49 PM
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:229

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts