Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3091
Re: 11 Yo "Brony" Attempts Suicide After Being Bullied for Liking "My Little Po

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda444 View Post
i'm saying that because he was brave (and i would say the same thing about an adult that lives the life they choose to live)... and he was tormented daily for it. i'd like to see an adult willing to be like that. most are cowards and will change to follow suit the first time they are ridiculed.
Just because you surround yourself with pussies doesn't mean everybody does.
I've been bullied. I know how it feels. And instead of quitting, "attempting" to kill myself, I stood up for myself and it stopped happening.

Quote:
what does that say about a person when they see a child bullied for not fitting in and their response is (like yours) "" how are we to think of a person and their morality when they dont care about the well being of children youre basically saying that not only do you think people should fall into stereotypes and social norms but if they dont, fuck em... even if they are kids.
Fuck 'em indeed, myself included. This is a gore site. You above most should understand that it's a dog eat dog world out there and some of us don't make it to see 12.
Also I'm skeptical that a kid with a history of seeking negative attention would actually try to kill himself.

The boy better harden up. Unless of course someone like you is willing to hold his hand for the rest of his life.

The Following 3 Users Disliked subhuman For This Post:
deanmine, K9Grip, Shadedwill
Old 02-04-2014, 04:16 PM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3968

theres alot of us who will hold the kids hand as i kick someone teeth in

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deanmine For This Useful Post:
BBKF, K9Grip, Kanda444
Old 02-04-2014, 04:19 PM
subhuman
Offline:
★☆☆☆☆
Poster Rank:268

Activity Longevity
10/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3091

Look, I'm all about improving the chances that a kid will become an astronaut or president or whatever but this is ridiculous. His parents should have yanked him out of that environment. There's no amount of bleeding hearts that'll stop thirty 11-year-old males from making fun of somebody for something... anything really it wouldn't matter.

The Following User Says Thank You to subhuman For This Useful Post:
deanmine
Old 02-04-2014, 04:22 PM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3968

i know, because kids like the teasers/bullies become parents like you... and i say that with all due respect and a splash of dis for decoration

Old 02-04-2014, 04:32 PM
subhuman
Offline:
★☆☆☆☆

Activity Longevity
10/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3091

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmine View Post
i know, because kids like this become parents like you...
I don't know what that means.
I don't have kids (and I'm not likely to). If he keeps up with the brony fandom odds are he will become a parent like me.

Old 02-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 227 Post(s)
Quoted: 20103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49337

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaan View Post
Just because you surround yourself with pussies doesn't mean everybody does.

you couldnt be further from the truth on that one... my old man would beat me with a fuckin belt just for crying starting at the age of 5. i've lived through that whole 'you need to be a real man' bullshit my whole life and if you think those types arent pussies... well, then you either dont know those types you are one.

i, unfortunately, grew up with dickless assholes who had the 'you need to be a real man' mentality.... i say they were dickless because it's been my experience that people with the 'toughen up' mentality are usually the biggest pussies. they are always the first to say how tough they are and they are always the first to get their asses beat when shit gets real.... they are the last to stand up for what right (like watching a child getting tortured or ridiculed)... they are a dime a dozen and nothing special.... and are never, ever as tough as they think they are.

trust me... it's only cowards that feel the need to prove how not a coward they are at every turn and usually they do that by belittling others.

I've been bullied. I know how it feels. And instead of quitting, "attempting" to kill myself, I stood up for myself and it stopped happening.

if you got bullied and you 'stood up' for yourself and made it stop, you are in the minority. most kids that age dont have that ability and to ride them off as not able to handle life simply because you were able to isnt exactly logical. if you really got bullied (i mean really bullied) you of all people would know how it feels and what the kid was going through... that fact that you have the 'toughen up' mentality speaks volumes and says to me that you were likely not a bully but also not bullied... you were likely ignored in school. the 'toughen up' mentality usually comes from having never experienced anything actually difficult in life. maybe you have had to deal with real shit... but i dont buy it.

Fuck 'em indeed, myself included. This is a gore site. You above most should understand that it's a dog eat dog world out there and some of us don't make it to see 12.

this being a gore site illustrates more and more to me that it's not a dog eat dog world... it's a world where being inhumane and immoral is rewarded (think religion).

that would be social darwinism and that is bullshit. the 'dog eat dog' idea needs to be killed off. humanity has evolved past that. we have developed empathy for a reason (an evolutionary reason) and those that lack empathy for others should be the only people treated with ridicule and disdain.

Also I'm skeptical that a kid with a history of seeking negative attention would actually try to kill himself.

what history of seeking negative attention? you mean him being open liking a cartoon that is tailored to girls? that i dont understand.. i mean, where did you get that idea from? maybe you're right... i just didnt see that part...

The boy better harden up. Unless of course someone like you is willing to hold his hand for the rest of his life.

he has the rest of his life to learn to 'harden up'....he doesnt need to be emotionally destroyed as an 11 year old in order to 'teach him a lesson' and the fact that you think people need to 'toughen up' speaks volumes about your mentality and morality.
imagine... just for a minute... that this was your kid. youre saying that you would tell your kid that he was a coward for trying to kill himself, fuck em... he should have just manned up and dealt with it like daddy did when he was in school... he doesnt have the right to like what he likes and be proud of it, he needs to fit in just like everybody else... and that this was to be expected and assumes!?!?

because that's what you're saying... and if that's what you believe is the case with this child, you (logically) should agree that it should be the case with your own child. great parenting technique... you obviously understand children and how their development and experiences influence who they are as adults... im sure that a kid that is forced to toughen up wont grow up to be bitter at all

maybe you just shouldnt be around children or be involved in their development?

Angelahh, BBKF, bdjackass318, Megamel29, Pigeon, winvens
Old 02-04-2014, 04:46 PM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:348
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2117

Poor kid, I hope he's ok. "My Little Pony" isn't something worth taking your life over. You shouldn't take words too seriously, shit, I still watch the Muppets movies and I could care less what others think about that

Old 02-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?

Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49337

Quote:
Look, I'm all about improving the chances that a kid will become an astronaut or president or whatever but this is ridiculous. His parents should have yanked him out of that environment. There's no amount of bleeding hearts that'll stop thirty 11-year-old males from making fun of somebody for something... anything really it wouldn't matter.
this is what im saying as well... that adults allowed it to go on and thought of it as acceptable enough to let it happen....or to ridicule the child after the fact.

children (people) learn best when led by example.. so when they are bullying and nobody does anything except tell the victim 'maybe you should be proud of who you are at school anymore if you dont want to get your ass beat', the adults set a precedence for the children that are bullying. why would they stop? they were allowed to continue.. so they had no reason to stop. they are developing their empathy at that age and are notoriously cruel, obviously.. but that doesnt mean that they should be allowed to be cruel just because of their age, is all my point is.

BBKF, Kelseecat65, winvens
Old 02-04-2014, 05:01 PM
subhuman
Offline:
★☆☆☆☆

Activity Longevity
10/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3091

Quote:
that would be social darwinism and that is bullshit. the 'dog eat dog' idea needs to be killed off. humanity has evolved past that.
Guffaw Guffaw Guffaw
I stopped right there.

That kid has a right to show off his rainbow colored pony figurine.
My kid has every right to laugh at him.
The only criminal in the matter is the brony. Suicide is a crime. The courts are hopefully strict on this boy when he wakes up. A little juvenile detention would probably do him some good.

I don't think I should participate in this thread further.

The Following 4 Users Disliked subhuman For This Post:
Kanda444, Megamel29, Shadedwill, winvens
Old 02-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?

Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49337

Quote:
Guffaw Guffaw Guffaw
I stopped right there.

That kid has a right to show off his rainbow colored pony figurine.
My kid has every right to laugh at him.
The only criminal in the matter is the brony. Suicide is a crime. The courts are hopefully strict on this boy when he wakes up. A little juvenile detention would probably do him some good.

I don't think I should participate in this thread further.
yes, very moral idea...a child gets ridiculed to the point where he feels like he doesnt want to live. the obviously moral thing to do is to punish him more

i dont think you should participate in the development of human beings either... so, you know, stay away from children.

Megamel29, subhuman