Quoted: 5360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8831
Re: 11 Year Old Kills 8 Year Over "no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Typically, under 18 is protected. Why do you want to go beat him up? Just kidding, LOL!
no, I want to execute him.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nyazzip For This Useful Post:
dirty ike, Oswald2001
Old 11-19-2015, 11:27 AM
medicineman360
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1393
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss258

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Or it could be another case of a wannabe white mother giving her daughter a black name. Happens all the time!
Uhm, I went to elementary school, in the 70's, with a girl named Latasha. She was white. Her folks were white. So, let's keep the implied racist bullshit to yourself.

Old 11-19-2015, 11:29 AM
medicineman360
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1393
male

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss258

This was posted on one of the local news reporters Twitter feed. It's a makeshift memorial on the family's back porch, showing the puppy in question.

Feels.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
12088504_1666411043606319_421958749540803058_n.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to medicineman360 For This Useful Post:
dirty ike
Old 11-19-2015, 02:44 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10548

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicineman360 View Post
Uhm, I went to elementary school, in the 70's, with a girl named Latasha. She was white. Her folks were white. So, let's keep the implied racist bullshit to yourself.

"Latasha" is a low life Ghetto Trash Black CULTCHA Ebonics name.

Ill advised for a black child and far worse for a white child.

Great way to place obstacles in a child's path.

It's child abuse.

Nothing less.

So, let's keep the implied Politically Correct psycho bullsh*t to yourself.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01
Old 11-19-2015, 05:56 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicineman360 View Post
Obviously you don't comprehend what the word "wannabe" means. That is a white person who wants to be black. So I don't see how your example disputes that. In fact it proves I'm right. Elementary "skool" in the 70's?

Then I'm sure if you dug deep enough, you would find that her parents were hippies from the 60's who believe "all we need is love" and probably had more minority friends than their own race. Which I will say is their business, however it still proves my point.

So where was girl and her parents from? I'm going to go out a limb here and say most likely not a farm in Montana? Let me guess, California? New York? Etc.? I'm willing to bet her parents would be VERY liberal.

If from TN as you say in your profile, then that explains it ALL too! It's a name that someone from the south would name their child because they are trying to imitate black culture. Blacks have a LARGE presence in TN and ONLY the worst part of their culture seems to rub off on other people in the south.

Such as pants down around the knees showing their underwear, NAMES of children, etc. Yeah, they have contributed much to mankind in the south.

So what qualifies me to speak so boldly about TN you ask??? Because I'm from that backwater ass state! Oh and I was a kid in elementary school there in the 70's. Outside of that, what the fuck do I know? ROFL!

If you went to school in TN, then that also explains why you aren't very knowledgeable. The "skools" there STILL suck. I don't even want to go into what a fucked up mess they were 40 years ago!
It took me about 6 years after (proudly) getting kicked out of high school there to get my head straight and deprogram myself.

Now I make a very good living as a business owner who literally created his own business out of thin air. The ONLY thing I use day to day that I "lurnd" from "skools" in the south is reading and basic arithmetic. I could have dropped out after the 3rd grade and be at least as far ahead in life as I am now.

As far as me keeping my feelings to myself, perhaps you should practice that yourself before telling others to do it.

Sorry if you took my comment personally because of your first crush on a little girl named latasha. You should write a country song about that. Nashville is within a 200 mile radius of wherever you live in TN! lol!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 11-19-2015, 10:34 PM
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1029

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

This is in response to all those from the UK:

First, yes, I HAVE needed a gun to save my life in a well-developed city from a Mexican Gang Banger on LSD. A 30-'06 brought him back to reality in a hurry. I was only 13.

Second, you don't have Mexico for a neighbor (which is a sieve for guns and drugs) and/or politicians like Leeland Yee and Diane Feinstein (please look them up, if the media hasn't buried it.) Leeland Yee, (D) from CA, was arrested and charged with smuggling in guns from China for the Triads. He still received over 300,000 votes in the last election for his "Pro-Gun Control" stance. Diane Feinstein, (D) from CA - her husband was caught bringing in a container ship load of fully-automatic AK-47's from China (company- Cosco.) Because of the Feinstein name, no charges or seizures occurred. They simply asked them to turn around. No, with assholes like that in power, I'll hang onto my guns, thank you very much.

Lastly, a dear friend of mine was viciously raped downtown while walking to her car. If you haven't been exposed to or experienced a violent crime yourself, kindly thank God that it hasn't happened to you, then STFU about taking away our means of self-defense. 400 million legally-owned guns in the U.S. didn't kill anybody today, although approximately 7,000 of them were used to stop a violent attack. You don't have to deal with Black and Latino gangs like we do, though we'd be HAPPY to ship you a shit-ton of them if you feel like your lily-white lives are too "safe" and boring.

The Following User Says Thank You to facing_reality For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01
Old 11-20-2015, 04:38 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by facing_reality View Post
This is in response to all those from the UK:

First, yes, I HAVE needed a gun to save my life in a well-developed city from a Mexican Gang Banger on LSD. A 30-'06 brought him back to reality in a hurry. I was only 13.

Second, you don't have Mexico for a neighbor (which is a sieve for guns and drugs) and/or politicians like Leeland Yee and Diane Feinstein (please look them up, if the media hasn't buried it.) Leeland Yee, (D) from CA, was arrested and charged with smuggling in guns from China for the Triads. He still received over 300,000 votes in the last election for his "Pro-Gun Control" stance. Diane Feinstein, (D) from CA - her husband was caught bringing in a container ship load of fully-automatic AK-47's from China (company- Cosco.) Because of the Feinstein name, no charges or seizures occurred. They simply asked them to turn around. No, with assholes like that in power, I'll hang onto my guns, thank you very much.

Lastly, a dear friend of mine was viciously raped downtown while walking to her car. If you haven't been exposed to or experienced a violent crime yourself, kindly thank God that it hasn't happened to you, then STFU about taking away our means of self-defense. 400 million legally-owned guns in the U.S. didn't kill anybody today, although approximately 7,000 of them were used to stop a violent attack. You don't have to deal with Black and Latino gangs like we do, though we'd be HAPPY to ship you a shit-ton of them if you feel like your lily-white lives are too "safe" and boring.

Oh yeah! Various government agencies and agents are guilty of drug smuggling as well as guns smuggling from mexico especially, but other countries too. There is enough proof out there that we can call that fact and not "conspiracy theory".

Yes, there are times when you need a gun to protect yourself. Just a week ago there was a home invasion in AZ where an elderly man was killed. Which happens several times a year in AZ.

Even though we are a state that allows you to carry firearms, thus being a lot of gun owners that carry and have guns at home. Yet things like this still happen. Sometimes they get their asses killed trying it too, lol.

http://tucson.com/news/blogs/police-...bffe6b1b5.html

Diane frankenstein is the leader of the anti gun political movement. So she's importing weapons and making damn sure they make it into the wrong hands so people will get killed and she and other dems can say "look, see, we need to get rid of guns, they are dangerous!" Pretty much the same thing they are doing with isis right now, lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
Old 11-25-2015, 08:09 PM
squirtgun
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6537

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20

I always ask myself, pertaining to the good vs. bad on gun ownership, It's better to have one and not need it, than it is to need one and not have one.

wtf is wrong with people

The Following User Says Thank You to squirtgun For This Useful Post:
dirty ike
Old 11-25-2015, 08:25 PM
Desensitisation
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:202

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss4417

I'm fine with intelligent people having guns.

Not fucking retards...

The Following User Says Thank You to Desensitisation For This Useful Post:
dirty ike