Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4417
Re: 11 Year Old Kills 8 Year Over "no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlack666 View Post
its sad but you cant blame the gun. if he did not have the gun, it could have been a knife, ball bat or his own hands. if someone wants to kill someone they are going to find a way.
Whilst this is true, only a gun lets you do it from the convenience of a distance away, where the detachment more easily lets you overcome the restraint you would otherwise have if you had to manually choke someone, stab them, kick them in the head, or cram a cactus up their ass.

Of course, bow and arrow would let you do that as well. And you could throw a brick.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desensitisation For This Useful Post:
TyrRoo, wujuan
Old 10-17-2015, 02:17 AM
TyrRoo
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6058

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss23

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
That poor girl was probably afraid that psycho kid was going to hurt the puppy.
Excellent point, I'm sure he would have hit or thrown or done god knows what horrible things to the poor puppy.

It's a shame the girl's parents couldn't have protected her better from that psycho, maybe by moving away.

And the little fucking bastard doesn't even deserve to be locked up, just fucking execute him NOW before he harms anyone else.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TyrRoo For This Useful Post:
coverdale0, destroom101, wujuan
Old 11-04-2015, 08:03 AM
medicineman360
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1393
male

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss258

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlack666 View Post
its sad but you cant blame the gun. if he did not have the gun, it could have been a knife, ball bat or his own hands. if someone wants to kill someone they are going to find a way.
The problem is, he shot her through a window of the trailer. While it's entirely conceivable that he could have gone outside and stabbed her to death, I do believe that gun made it easier. Someone said that killing someone with a gun offers a certain amount of detachment. Therefore, it may be easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrRoo View Post
Excellent point, I'm sure he would have hit or thrown or done god knows what horrible things to the poor puppy.

It's a shame the girl's parents couldn't have protected her better from that psycho, maybe by moving away.

And the little fucking bastard doesn't even deserve to be locked up, just fucking execute him NOW before he harms anyone else.
We've also questioned whether or not he was mistreating the puppy, earlier.

I work EMS in the county this occurred in, and while I was working the night it happened, fortunately, I was NOT on that particular call.

Some have questioned why the parents simply did not move away. Parts of our county are pretty rural. That one particular section, in that one particular trailer park, is pretty poor. From what I understand, the girl's family had only lived in that trailer for a very short time, maybe less than 2-3 months. Moving is always a pain, and I'm sure after the costs of the initial move (deposits, etc), they simply could not afford to move, again, anytime soon.

Apparently, the girl's mother had complained to the local school principal, about the bullying, yet nothing had been done.

People have also made comments about the punishment the boy should receive. In my opinion, either way, the kid is fucked. He's 11. You simply cannot try him as an adult (the local DA chose NOT to). Additionally, juvie prison isn't any better. We have a state juvenile correctional facility in the county, as well, and just because they're "kids" doesn't mean they aren't bad people. Don't fool yourself. They are.

If he is found guilty (I'm sure he will), he'll be in juvie till he is 19 or 21, then he'll be released into the wild with ZERO social/people/work skills, in addition to any mental issues he has, after being subjected to the other inmates there. The kid already displays sociopathic tendencies, so I would say it's safe to assume that he'll either be dead or in adult prison, within three years of getting out.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to medicineman360 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, facing_reality, morbid75, nyazzip
Old 11-05-2015, 07:03 PM
STINGER
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3208

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss69

Quote:
Originally Posted by art32 View Post
Yeah so what are you going to protect yourself,with a stick.
The same idiots that think guns should be banned probably were all Obama supporters too

Dont blame the gun, blame the person behind it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STINGER For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, facing_reality, Oswald2001
The Following Users Disliked This Post By STINGER:
Keydog
Old 11-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Insideoutbodies
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:709

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss744

shoot the kid he will be no good as an adult anyways

The Following User Says Thank You to Insideoutbodies For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 11-14-2015, 03:29 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
what a fucking nightmare....

oh, and what the hell kind of name is Latasha?? that's just a goddamn mis-spelling of Natasha....latasha isn't a name, unless you're a fucking collie...a russian collie
Or it could be another case of a wannabe white mother giving her daughter a black name. Happens all the time!

Old 11-14-2015, 03:42 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by STINGER View Post
The same idiots that think guns should be banned probably were all Obama supporters too

Dont blame the gun, blame the person behind it.
Gun control isn't about protecting people or saving lives. It NEVER has been. It's about the governments of the world disarming the people. If they were out to save lives as they claim, they would be trying to ban cars, trains and planes which kill MANY times more people than guns.

Or perhaps they could ban GMO's made by monsanto which are killing millions of us slowly? The problem is that many U.S. politicians own stock in that company.

As far as gun control, they have strict gun control in France for instance. Which is why everyone was running and cowering behind whatever they could find when Isis struck yesterday. Instead of pulling out their guns and defending themselves. 100 or so killed at the rock concert?

We all know that they check everyone going in to concerts and don't allow any weapons inside. Apparently Isis disagreed with that policy and look how that turned out. Point is, TRUE criminals don't give a damn about anti gun policies or the law.

Apparently Isis didn't agree with France's gun control policies at any rate. As it is said and it is VERY true, if guns are outlawed, ONLY outlaws will have guns. I am NOT a conservative or liberal, but when it comes to gun control, the liberals prove that they are dumber than a box of rocks.

I mean come on. How stupid does someone have to be in order to be a believer in no guns and they tell someone with guns that they should give them up? What are they going to do, force the person with guns to give them up? How? Lol!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
dirty ike, facing_reality, shiverpudlian
Old 11-15-2015, 06:35 AM
nyazzip
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:113

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 5360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8831

love how they can publish pics of the victim, but the little monster's identity is carefully protected

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nyazzip For This Useful Post:
dirty ike, facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 11-15-2015, 07:11 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyazzip View Post
love how they can publish pics of the victim, but the little monster's identity is carefully protected
Typically, under 18 is protected. Why do you want to go beat him up? Just kidding, LOL!

Old 11-15-2015, 07:40 PM
guims79
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:728

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss722

Rest in peace little and beautifull angel

I just cannot believe what I read here. What a crazy world, 11years old murderer, that's awfull.

In addition, 12 gauge is a very powerfull caliber, even me and my 36 years old are a little shaking to use that type of weapon at the shooting field...