Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

RW.....you said it so well!

What I ATTEMPTED to say in.....ooooh, a small e-tome.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, rapeWhistle
Old 10-19-2014, 01:26 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
The left is actively cultivating a 'dependent class'.
It's all part of the plan to destroy the Republican party. Only approximately 8% of minorities identify as Republican. 90% of Republicans are white. While 40% of Democrats are made up of minorities.

It all adds up to if Democrats can make white Americans the minority, and voting trends remain the same. There would never be a Republican president again.

This may take years to come to pass. And no doubt the Republican party will change its messages to change voting patterns.

Personally I think Democrat policies failing will doom there plan of dominating minority votes.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:32 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
It's all part of the plan to destroy the Republican party. Only approximately 8% of minorities identify as Republican. 90% of Republicans are white. While 40% of Democrats are made up of minorities.

It all adds up to if Democrats can make white Americans the minority, and voting trends remain the same. There would never be a Republican president again.

This may take years to come to pass. And no doubt the Republican party will change its messages to change voting patterns.

Personally I think Democrat policies failing will doom there plan of dominating minority votes.

It is illogical and without ANY rational self interest to cultivate ones support and depend upon a group (or groups) of people lacking in fanancial, socioeconomic, and educational value.

Why would a group of Admirals want seasick sailors?

The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
hal0mega
Old 10-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Quoted: 20139 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49383

tribalism. still disgusting.

Arkoquisa, hal0mega
Old 10-19-2014, 07:12 PM
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:404

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769

I'm with Pink on this. Colour me Pink.

Old 10-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
It's not a bill. It's a executive order. Obama decided himself he would clear the way for thousands of Haitians to come to America. And as usual you are wrong. We have not already approved 100,000 green cards to Haitians. That's a projected number based on who's been approved plus projected approvals, that will be expedited. Do you even listen to yourself? Not to mention previous orders set in motion the process of bringing these people here. It's happened with Cuba, Honduras, and Nicaragua. It's happening with the children of Central America.

It's Obama flooding our country with more minorities. And we the tax payer carry the burden.
And many of them will ultimately become dependent on the government and will be lead to believe the Democrat party as well.
Just saying things doesn't make them true. The people that are going to have "expedited" entry to the US, meaning they ALREADY HAVE been approved for a green card. There are approximately 100,000 Haitians in the immigration pipeline in Haiti but only those two years away from being issued an immigrant visa for a green card will be eligible to apply. Once paroled into the United States, individuals will be eligible to apply for a work permit and continue their wait for the green card while here.

How would people who are working be supported by the state when they are paying taxes?

Quote:
The hemisphere’s worst disaster, Haiti’s quake killed more than 300,000, injured an equal number and left 1.5 million homeless.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:02 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Yes comprehensive immigration reform would have solved the delay in Obama getting as many minorities to America as possible.

But one main factor stood in the way. Border security. And since Obama refused to secure the border and halt illegal immigration. A deal was not reached. Not to mention the Democrat strategy to get absolutely nothing done in Washington and blame the Republicans.
This has nothing to do with border security..

The Democrat strategy to get nothing done? The GOP has filibustered a record setting 500 bills since 07..

Old 10-21-2014, 08:14 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
This country I live in has a job problem to begin with. Bringing 100,000 more people and allowing them to work is ridiculous. It's not just the minimum wage people affected by this shit, I read all the time about illegal aliens getting FREE everything and getting great jobs that should have gone to Americans.

I know these people aren't "illegal" seeing as they are allowed in but it makes little to no difference. This country can barely keep its own people employed and they want to add 100,000 outsiders to increase the difficulty? People just starting out in this country are now even more affected by this nonsense. It's my opinion so I respect yours too, but I don't see how anyone in this country can be okay with this.
There have been about 100,000 new jobs created each month on average since Obama has been in office. I don't think he's trying to take jobs away form Americans, that would be counterproductive for any president.With Obama, the economy has added 9.425 million jobs and lost 4.887, for a net gain of 4.538 million jobs. With Bush it was, 8.657 million jobs gained, and 7.121 million jobs lost, for a net job-creation number of 1.536 million. Creating about 3 million more jobs and that number will likely be 4 to 5 million the end of his term.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
jobs.png  

Old 10-21-2014, 08:15 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post

How would people who are working be supported by the state when they are paying taxes?

[qupte]The hemisphere’s worst disaster, Haiti’s quake killed more than 300,000, injured an equal number and left 1.5 million homeless.
[/QUOTE]

First who fucking cares that there was a earthquake in Haiti. That has nothing to do with allowing thousands of Haitians become American citizens.

And how do you know these people will be working? Because they are issued working permits? A working permit isn't a job.

There's more than 600,000 homeless in America now. So you think it's a great idea to bring more? And we the tax payer pay for them. For housing for health care for schooling, we'll be supporting them.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:16 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
Yay, more tax leeches.

I guess Obama needed a hundred thousand more people to sign up for Obamacare to declare it a success.
They are first generation, not leechers. Guatemalan style..