Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Wrong section..

Current events only, and no bumping the thread. Check the rules.. If you want to bicker about Democrats take it to the WC.
Deflection. Whine on poopy

Maybe you should try and have a constructive conversation on the subject. You don't do anything but deflect and change the subject. Or go insanely into denial mode.

Old 11-06-2014, 08:54 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Not entirely. However set up America where people can actually fail, before persecuted to a failing life forever.

teach and equip 100 people how to fish, only a handful will return too the beach and starve.

Let a 100 sit on the beach to starve, only a handful will be able too teach and equip themselves.

Our education system for advanced learning is flawed, and welfare dole outs will never be means to getting out of hard situations.

Not current economy.
Thousands go through the same education system and succeed. I'm not saying the education system isn't flawed. But what's more flawed than anything. Parenting.

Old 11-06-2014, 09:02 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
The difference is when a REAL news reporter reports something that he can't verify, he does the right thing and resigns.
In the case of Fox News " commentators " they suddenly tell the world they are commentators and not reporters and as such do not have to be factually correct

Some rove classics- when he allegedly spread the rumour that John McCain had a black daughter in the 2000 republican primaries to discredit him in South Carolina.

When he recently implied that Hillary Clinton has brain damage due to her fall.

And even though it wasn't rove, Obama has had to deal with allegations that are beyond stupid.
Questioning his citizenship?
In the face of the worst recession in almost 100 years, 2 ongoing wars, and the republican narrative is questioning his citizenship? His real name IS Barry right

Unbelievable.
So you think Obama shouldn't have had to prove his citizenship? That's unbelievable. It's the law, you must be a citizen. It took him months to come up with a birth certificate. He brought that controversy on himself. All part of his paint the opposition as racist.

What do the wars have to do with anything? He used those wars to get elected Don't tell me you're one of those Obama can use the wars to his advantage say whatever he wants about anyone, but don't dare question him.

Old 11-06-2014, 09:06 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
The difference is when a REAL news reporter reports something that he can't verify, he does the right thing and resigns.
In the case of Fox News " commentators " they suddenly tell the world they are commentators and not reporters and as such do not have to be factually correct

Some rove classics- when he allegedly spread the rumour that John McCain had a black daughter in the 2000 republican primaries to discredit him in South Carolina.

When he recently implied that Hillary Clinton has brain damage due to her fall.

And even though it wasn't rove, Obama has had to deal with allegations that are beyond stupid.
Questioning his citizenship?
In the face of the worst recession in almost 100 years, 2 ongoing wars, and the republican narrative is questioning his citizenship? His real name IS Barry right

Unbelievable.
The difference is Fox reported the allegations and who made the allegations. Rather took forged documents and presented them as real. And spent days pretending they were real.

BTW this attack Fox news is just pathetic. Unless you're willing to go to task on all the left leaning networks as well.

Old 11-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Deflection. Whine on poopy
Deflection? Stick to what this thread is about..

I'm telling you the rules of this section. You wouldn't want another infraction would you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Members caught bumping their own threads with needless comments will now face having their threads deleted.

Old 11-06-2014, 09:14 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
The difference is Fox reported the allegations and who made the allegations. Rather took forged documents and presented them as real. And spent days pretending they were real.

BTW this attack Fox news is just pathetic. Unless you're willing to go to task on all the left leaning networks as well.
Dan rather made a terrible mistake and resigned over it.

Glen beck and bill oreilly have not resigned yet, and have told countless lies.

The only truly left leaning network is msnbc, and if anyone believes their rhetoric they're stupid.

Other than that, aside from the obvious commentators, I think most major news organization try to stay objective.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 11-06-2014, 09:16 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11719

Quote:
Thousands go through the same education system and succeed. I'm not saying the education system isn't flawed. But what's more flawed than anything. Parenting.
Thousands isn't big enough in an society with hundreds of millions, that is also suffering from corporate gridlock, on ALL levels of workmanship skills.

winvens
Old 11-06-2014, 09:21 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11719

Quote:
Dan rather made a terrible mistake and resigned over it.

Glen beck and bill oreilly have not resigned yet, and have told countless lies.

The only truly left leaning network is msnbc, and if anyone believes their rhetoric they're stupid.

Other than that, aside from the obvious commentators, I think most major news organization try to stay objective.

Considering the amount of Americans disassociating themselves from any affiliations, I am starting to see a trend where they lean with the ratings. George Stephanopoulos has been a prime example.

Old 11-06-2014, 09:25 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
So you think Obama shouldn't have had to prove his citizenship? That's unbelievable. It's the law, you must be a citizen. It took him months to come up with a birth certificate. He brought that controversy on himself. All part of his paint the opposition as racist.

What do the wars have to do with anything? He used those wars to get elected Don't tell me you're one of those Obama can use the wars to his advantage say whatever he wants about anyone, but don't dare question him.
He produced the birth certificate, and people said it was a fake it was the same as every other certificate issued in Hawaii during that time period.

Then, despite the republican governor of Hawaii vying to the authenticity of the first one, he produced the long form version..... And STILL, people doubt it's authenticity.

How many other presidents had to deal with something like this? It's just a classic move out of the rove/Atwater play book.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo, winvens
Old 11-06-2014, 09:28 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Considering the amount of Americans disassociating themselves from any affiliations, I am starting to see a trend where they lean with the ratings. George Stephanopoulos has been a prime example.
I find it troubling when a commentary channel such as fox gets the highest ratings
I really think the majority of it's viewers fail to see the commentary aspect, and take it as gospel.

Same applies to msnbc.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo, winvens