Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4567 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11689
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

I get what he is saying, I believe I have had the same sentiment.

That 8.5 gap, can easily be seen how it has changed America. The "great USA" that the world once knew, was when that gap was very low. I am sure foreign trade gates opening impregnated the growth of that gap.

I am afraid though, the only way to ever completely fix this, is too totally devalue the current concept of currency.

Our current political models isn't designed to support precisely what he is talking about in his figures. So we would also need to welcome some third party idealist that can build political models to support such a broad social level base.

Mr Poo
Old 11-06-2014, 11:21 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Dan rather resigned over it.

I've yet to see anyone from Fox News resign.

You also have to consider dan rather to be a campaign strategist on behalf of John Kerry, which he wasn't.

Not even the same state, let alone ballpark.

And for what it's worth, although the documents were never proven true, they were never proven false either.
Really? So somebody just makes false documents and you say they were never proven false? Why does someone need to prove what has been established as false documents are not saying the truth? If it was true they wouldn't of had to make false documents.

And where do you think the documents came from? Not CBS. From a person who was in the military. Guess who said that shit about Kerry and his service? Not Karl Rove as you seem to be hitting at. No they came from people who served in the military.
. So they are the same. Except Fox news didn't accept forged documents and presented them as truth. As far as you saying they didn't prove the Bush documents wrong. Well in many people's eyes neither did Kerry.

Old 11-06-2014, 11:52 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Where is all the racial finger pointing? And don't say Sharpton or Jesse Jackson..
Are you kidding? First you can't ignore AL Sharpton. Not when he's given a voice on a left leaning network. Not when he's invited to the white house.

Old 11-06-2014, 11:55 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." --*Marion Barry

I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street." --*Spike Lee

I want to go up to the closest white person and say: ‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health.” — New York City Councilman,*Charles Barron

Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. ...'Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’" -- The Daily Mail quotes*Joseph Lowery, who gave the benediction at President Obama’s inauguration

White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” -- Left-wing journalist*Jonathan Valania

There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." --*Jeremiah Wright

There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” -- USA Today columnist*Julienne Malveaux

Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." --*Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” --*Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." --*Bill Clintonto Ted Kennedy

White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -

Old 11-06-2014, 12:01 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

That's just a tiny taste of things prominent Democrats say all the time. It's the narrative they depend on, it's the way they try and get their base to get out and vote.

Poo if you could pull your head from Obama's ass for a second you could see it.

, "Thats my message to voters, this isn't about Barack, It's not about person on that ballot, its about you, and for most of the people we are talking to, a Democratic ticket is the clear ticket that we should be voting on regardless of who said what or did this, that shouldn't even come into the equation."*

Even Michelle Obama said the above. Which draws racial lines. It clearly says no matter the issues, no matter the candidate. Black people should vote Democrat.

Old 11-06-2014, 12:04 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
I get what he is saying, I believe I have had the same sentiment.

That 8.5 gap, can easily be seen how it has changed America. The "great USA" that the world once knew, was when that gap was very low. I am sure foreign trade gates opening impregnated the growth of that gap.

I am afraid though, the only way to ever completely fix this, is too totally devalue the current concept of currency.

Our current political models isn't designed to support precisely what he is talking about in his figures. So we would also need to welcome some third party idealist that can build political models to support such a broad social level base.
In other words. Completely change America to support the ones who fail in life, and punish the ones who succeed.

Old 11-06-2014, 12:05 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I thought you meant actual examples of politicians making accusations or something more concrete..

I do agree Republican policy is blatantly classist.. That's not much better than being racist.
And the left isn't?

Old 11-06-2014, 12:32 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:89
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4567 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
In other words. Completely change America to support the ones who fail in life, and punish the ones who succeed.
Not entirely. However set up America where people can actually fail, before persecuted to a failing life forever.

teach and equip 100 people how to fish, only a handful will return too the beach and starve.

Let a 100 sit on the beach to starve, only a handful will be able too teach and equip themselves.

Our education system for advanced learning is flawed, and welfare dole outs will never be means to getting out of hard situations.

Not current economy.

Mr Poo
Old 11-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." --*Marion Barry

I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street." --*Spike Lee

I want to go up to the closest white person and say: ‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health.” — New York City Councilman,*Charles Barron

Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. ...'Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’" -- The Daily Mail quotes*Joseph Lowery, who gave the benediction at President Obama’s inauguration

White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” -- Left-wing journalist*Jonathan Valania

There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." --*Jeremiah Wright

There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” -- USA Today columnist*Julienne Malveaux

Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." --*Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” --*Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." --*Bill Clintonto Ted Kennedy

White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -
Wrong section..

Current events only, and no bumping the thread. Check the rules.. If you want to bicker about Democrats take it to the WC.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 11-06-2014, 06:48 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Really? So somebody just makes false documents and you say they were never proven false? Why does someone need to prove what has been established as false documents are not saying the truth? If it was true they wouldn't of had to make false documents.

And where do you think the documents came from? Not CBS. From a person who was in the military. Guess who said that shit about Kerry and his service? Not Karl Rove as you seem to be hitting at. No they came from people who served in the military.
. So they are the same. Except Fox news didn't accept forged documents and presented them as truth. As far as you saying they didn't prove the Bush documents wrong. Well in many people's eyes neither did Kerry.
The difference is when a REAL news reporter reports something that he can't verify, he does the right thing and resigns.
In the case of Fox News " commentators " they suddenly tell the world they are commentators and not reporters and as such do not have to be factually correct

Some rove classics- when he allegedly spread the rumour that John McCain had a black daughter in the 2000 republican primaries to discredit him in South Carolina.

When he recently implied that Hillary Clinton has brain damage due to her fall.

And even though it wasn't rove, Obama has had to deal with allegations that are beyond stupid.
Questioning his citizenship?
In the face of the worst recession in almost 100 years, 2 ongoing wars, and the republican narrative is questioning his citizenship? His real name IS Barry right

Unbelievable.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
winvens