Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Really. So you must think the other of the top two was when Democrats forged documents trying to discredit Bush's military service.
Dan rather resigned over it.

I've yet to see anyone from Fox News resign.

You also have to consider dan rather to be a campaign strategist on behalf of John Kerry, which he wasn't.

Not even the same state, let alone ballpark.

And for what it's worth, although the documents were never proven true, they were never proven false either.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, Mr Poo, winvens
Old 11-05-2014, 07:33 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

Republicans took control of the U.S. Senate on Tuesday after a day of midterm voting that Democrats are no doubt looking to forget. While some races have yet to be officially decided, both liberals and conservatives are now reviewing their respective strategies with the 2016 election in mind.

Late Tuesday night, Sen. Harry Reid’s chief of staff openly blasted President Obama in an interview with the Washington Post. David Krone accused the President’s political team of not being “up to speed” and not being “up to par doing what needed to get done.”

Specifically, Krone cited a meeting that occurred early in March, where Senate leaders pleaded with the President for help. Apparently, they ultimately did not get what they were hoping for.

“We were never going to get on the same page,” he told the Post. “We were beating our heads against the wall.”

This election cycle has been mired with Democrats clearly distancing themselves from the Obama administration and the President's glitchy rollout of the Affordable Care Act.

Krone echoed many Democrats' growing frustration.

“The president’s approval rating is barely 40 percent,” Krone told the Post. “What else more is there to say? . . . He wasn’t going to play well in North Carolina or Iowa or New Hampshire. I’m sorry. It doesn’t mean that the message was bad, but sometimes the messenger isn’t good.”

A White House official responded to Krone by telling the Washington Post that Sen. Reid’s team was guilty of “complicating things” when it came to the President's ability to work with the Senate.

Krone replied to this by merely saying that the Obama Administration “likes to cast aspersions and point fingers at us.

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/polit....UYP46KLA.dpuf

Old 11-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
. "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Mr. Democrat President.
Said Lyndon B Johnson over 50 years ago..

Old 11-05-2014, 07:53 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

I really grow bored with Democrats pointing the racial finger, when a policy id presented they don't agree on.

I am even seeing a trend of them creating a new race all together to back their argument - "brown people"???

But the right having far less a gender/racial diverse membership, I suppose this is to be expected.

But since they now have Hispanics (brown people), blacks, and even a New Asian moving up in their group....what leverage will the dems use then?

Old 11-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
I really grow bored with Democrats pointing the racial finger, when a policy id presented they don't agree on.

I am even seeing a trend of them creating a new race all together to back their argument - "brown people"???

But the right having far less a gender/racial diverse membership, I suppose this is to be expected.

But since they now have Hispanics (brown people), blacks, and even a New Asian moving up in their group....what leverage will the dems use then?
Where is all the racial finger pointing? And don't say Sharpton or Jesse Jackson..

Old 11-05-2014, 08:00 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Where is all the racial finger pointing? And don't say Sharpton or Jesse Jackson..
Anytime the debate comes up about republicans stopping immigration, or any policy that don't appease to the lower class. THE first things democrats jump on is the "Them republicans are racist" bandwagon.

One day I guess people will see it for what it really is; Classism

Old 11-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Anytime the debate comes up about republicans stopping immigration, or any policy that don't appease to the lower class. THE first things democrats jump on is the "Them republicans are racist" bandwagon.

One day I guess people will see it for what it really is; Classism
I thought you meant actual examples of politicians making accusations or something more concrete..

I do agree Republican policy is blatantly classist.. That's not much better than being racist.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 11-05-2014, 08:07 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

Quote:
I thought you meant actual examples of politicians making accusations or something more concrete..

I do agree Republican policy is blatantly classist.. That's not much better than being racist.
I agree, but the sooner people see the truer issue, the sooner people can work getting passed, or building arguments based on class.

Right now people think -get rid of racism, all our political problems go away-

Mr Poo
Old 11-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
I agree, but the sooner people see the truer issue, the sooner people can work getting passed, or building arguments based on class.

Right now people think -get rid of racism, all our political problems go away-
Yeah, some people think there is gold and a Irish midget at the end of rainbows also..

I'm sure there are some racist Republicans just like there are probably some racist Democrats. The issue is truly as you stated class warfare. Did you see the TED talk I posted about societal inequality and how it effects societies?

Old 11-05-2014, 08:21 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

Quote:
Yeah, some people think there is gold and a Irish midget at the end of rainbows also..

I'm sure there are some racist Republicans just like there are probably some racist Democrats. The issue is truly as you stated class warfare. Did you see the TED talk I posted about societal inequality and how it effects societies?
I will check it out.

The classist issue is what raises concern IMO about diminishing middle class too. If it gets to small, we will most definitely be in a world of -elitist/peasants -
But if people sit around trying to raise false accusations, we will be to busy, or focused on that, while letting the real issues consume us.

#wishamericaneswokeup

Mr Poo