Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
What about him? An old racist senator form West Virginia who was constantly put into office by the citizens? Looks worse on the citizens of that racist state than the party, they didn't force the citizens to elect him.

Yes, lets defend Hitler by saying how he took his country out of financial ruins, then put them into even worse financial ruin for decades..
I understand it's hard for you to appreciate history and how exactly things happen and why. All you're worried about is forwarding whatever baseless propaganda you can Google.

And again you show your extreme ignorance. You can't be a Democrat or Republican Senator without them accepting you. You understand? The Democrat party spent hundreds of thousands of dollars keeping him in office. Appointing him to over see this or cosponsor that. Appointing him to special committees and do fund raisers in there name.

Do you see how impossibly closed your mind is? You protect the Democrat party. And you're fucking awful at it.
Remember those stupid people after Obama was elected on TV saying how all their problems were solved. That they no longer had to worry about paying their car payments and other delinquent loans.. You're one of those people.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:32 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I understand it's hard for you to appreciate history and how exactly things happen and why. All you're worried about is forwarding whatever baseless propaganda you can Google.

And again you show your extreme ignorance. You can't be a Democrat or Republican Senator without them accepting you. You understand? The Democrat party spent hundreds of thousands of dollars keeping him in office. Appointing him to over see this or cosponsor that. Appointing him to special committees and do fund raisers in there name.

Do you see how impossibly closed your mind is? You protect the Democrat party. And you're fucking awful at it.
Remember those stupid people after Obama was elected on TV saying how all their problems were solved. That they no longer had to worry about paying their car payments and other delinquent loans.. You're one of those people.
You should never talk about spreading baseless propaganda that you Googled, because as I've stated before you're void of independent thoughts. You have become a pawn to the wealthy..

I don't protect the Democratic party, I think it's stupid they would have him as a member. I think it's even stupider that he would be elected by the citizens.

Lastly no, I don't remember people on TV saying their problems were solved and they didn't have to pay their car payments or loans..

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 10-30-2014, 08:36 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
You should never talk about spreading baseless propaganda that you Googled, because as I've stated before you're void of independent though. You have become a pawn to the wealthy..

I don't protect the Democratic party, I think it's stupid they would have him as a member. I think it's even stupider that he would be elected by the citizens.

Lastly no, I don't remember people on TV saying their problems were solved and they didn't have to pay their car payments or loans..
oh you don't remember.. And that means what?

You've swinging off the nuts of the left. You probably get propaganda emails with your talking points daily amirite?

Old 10-30-2014, 08:41 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
oh you don't remember.. And that means what?

You've swinging off the nuts of the left. You probably get propaganda emails with your talking points daily amirite?
What my not remembering means, would be that wasn't a rampant idea that was blasted around.

"OMG a black president!! I don't need to pay bills!!"

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard you trying to pass off as reality.

Actually it's funny, I'm signed up to two right wing organisation email chains that send the same points you bring up on the same days.. Strange how that works.

winvens
Old 10-30-2014, 08:50 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11708

Should have been living in the heart of new orleans during his election. Would have heard stuff like that first hand.

But then again, those type of comments came from people that knew nothing about politics.

niknik
Old 10-30-2014, 08:54 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post

Should have been living in the heart of new orleans during his election. Would have heard stuff like that first hand.

But then again, those type of comments came from people that knew nothing about politics.
There are idiots and crack heads in every city..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens
Old 10-30-2014, 10:54 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
You should never talk about spreading baseless propaganda that you Googled, because as I've stated before you're void of independent though. You have become a pawn to the wealthy..

You know what's stupid? The Democrat party went after any Republican that said anything that they could portray as even remotely insensitive towards blacks. All the while knowingly having a fucking klan leader in their party. A senior member no less.
That's a example of how I see the Democrat party. The right is far from perfect as well, but the left is far more dubious, far more conniving, and far more hypocritical.
I'm not saying the right doesn't also have these disgusting traits. Just that the left owns the patent.

Old 10-30-2014, 10:56 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post

Exactly my point.

Old 10-30-2014, 11:19 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
You know what's stupid? The Democrat party went after any Republican that said anything that they could portray as even remotely insensitive towards blacks. All the while knowingly having a fucking klan leader in their party. A senior member no less.
That's a example of how I see the Democrat party. The right is far from perfect as well, but the left is far more dubious, far more conniving, and far more hypocritical.
I'm not saying the right doesn't also have these disgusting traits. Just that the left owns the patent.
Both sides are equally as dubious, conniving and hypocritical. Someone who only listens to what the right wants him to hear however, will never see that truth. It's sad.

winvens
Old 10-31-2014, 11:47 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Both sides are equally as dubious, conniving and hypocritical. Someone who only listens to what the right wants him to hear however, will never see that truth. It's sad.
Nah. The right doesn't use race as a weapon. The left does. The right doesn't doesn't call people racist while holding the hand of a klan member. The left has. The right doesn't try and fool voters by running Republicans as Independents, the left does.

100% of your criticism is aimed directly at Republicans. Never the Democrats. So again I have to call you full of shit. Someone who only listens to Jon Stewart will not only never see things for what they are, but will live life a ignorant parrot.