Go Back  

100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #201  
Old 10-30-2014, 12:55 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Bush's grandfather helped the Nazi's hide gold. Prove that wrong.
You'll say anything to protect Obama. Even bringing up 70 year shit that has no significance to now.

Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 10-30-2014, 01:35 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

The kkk was started by Democrats. Even many of its southern politicians were members. Others used the kkk as their strong-arm to intimidate opposition. Even having the Grand Dragon speak at the Democrat national convention. Calling themselves the "white party" and calling the Republicans "negro dominated"

AL Gore's father was a dixiecrat who fought hard to block the civil rights act of 64. Along with Fulbright a Bill Clinton family friend. The confederate flag was the Democrat party flag as well during the time of Democrat implementation of Jim Crow and before. Let's also not forget Robert Byrd. Which famously filibustered the civil rights act. Was not only a member but a leader and recruiter for the klan. And who served the Democrat party for decades, as recently as 2009.

So if the Republicans are Nazi's because Bush's grandfather was involved in trade with Germany. Well if those are your standards of affiliation then I suppose you can't deny the Democrat party is the party of slavery.

Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 10-30-2014, 07:41 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
The kkk was started by Democrats. Even many of its southern politicians were members. Others used the kkk as their strong-arm to intimidate opposition. Even having the Grand Dragon speak at the Democrat national convention. Calling themselves the "white party" and calling the Republicans "negro dominated"

AL Gore's father was a dixiecrat who fought hard to block the civil rights act of 64. Along with Fulbright a Bill Clinton family friend. The confederate flag was the Democrat party flag as well during the time of Democrat implementation of Jim Crow and before. Let's also not forget Robert Byrd. Which famously filibustered the civil rights act. Was not only a member but a leader and recruiter for the klan. And who served the Democrat party for decades, as recently as 2009.

So if the Republicans are Nazi's because Bush's grandfather was involved in trade with Germany. Well if those are your standards of affiliation then I suppose you can't deny the Democrat party is the party of slavery.
The difference in comparing the two is, the old klan democrats were people and ideals that were formerly what the party believed. The current Republican stance that is similar to Nazi policies is going on right now.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #204  
Old 10-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You'll say anything to protect Obama. Even bringing up 70 year shit that has no significance to now.
How is Prescott Bush being tied with Nazi gold protecting Obama?

Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 10-30-2014, 07:48 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
How is Prescott Bush being tied with Nazi gold protecting Obama?
Because this thread is about Obama and his policies. George H.W Bush hasn't been president for some time now, and what his grandfather did is irrelevant to the conversation.

Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 10-30-2014, 07:53 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Because this thread is about Obama and his policies. George H.W Bush hasn't been president for some time now, and what his grandfather did is irrelevant to the conversation.
The conversation turned to Republican policies being compared to Nazi ones, did you not even read the conversation going on in the thread?

Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 10-30-2014, 07:58 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
The difference in comparing the two is, the old klan democrats were people and ideals that were formerly what the party believed. The current Republican stance that is similar to Nazi policies is going on right now.
So what about Robert Byrd? He was a sitting Democrat barely more than 5 years ago.

And you have yet to show a parallel in a policy yet. Or should I say a parallel in a offensive or dangerous policy.
And you seem as usual to want to ignore any parallel that Democrats have in policy with Nazi Germany.

Don't you know Germany was one of the poorest countries after ww1? They had mass hunger and unemployment. There money was shit. And even as America tried to pick Germany up, when our economy tanked there's tanked much worse.

As awful as many Nazi policies were, Hitler took a nation in financial ruin and it became one of the richest and advanced nations on earth in a short period of time.

Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 10-30-2014, 07:59 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
The conversation turned to Republican policies being compared to Nazi ones, did you not even read the conversation going on in the thread?
No, you turned the conversation to that. With your baseless propaganda poster.

Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 10-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
So what about Robert Byrd? He was a sitting Democrat barely more than 5 years ago.

And you have yet to show a parallel in a policy yet. Or should I say a parallel in a offensive or dangerous policy.
And you seem as usual to want to ignore any parallel that Democrats have in policy with Nazi Germany.

Don't you know Germany was one of the poorest countries after ww1? They had mass hunger and unemployment. There money was shit. And even as America tried to pick Germany up, when our economy tanked there's tanked much worse.

As awful as many Nazi policies were, Hitler took a nation in financial ruin and it became one of the richest and advanced nations on earth in a short period of time.
What about him? An old racist senator form West Virginia who was constantly put into office by the citizens? Looks worse on the citizens of that racist state than the party, they didn't force the citizens to elect him.

Yes, lets defend Hitler by saying how he took his country out of financial ruins, then put them into even worse financial ruin for decades..

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #210  
Old 10-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
No, you turned the conversation to that. With your baseless propaganda poster.



Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO