Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Bush's grandfather helped the Nazi's hide gold. Prove that wrong.
You'll say anything to protect Obama. Even bringing up 70 year shit that has no significance to now.

Old 10-30-2014, 01:35 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

The kkk was started by Democrats. Even many of its southern politicians were members. Others used the kkk as their strong-arm to intimidate opposition. Even having the Grand Dragon speak at the Democrat national convention. Calling themselves the "white party" and calling the Republicans "negro dominated"

AL Gore's father was a dixiecrat who fought hard to block the civil rights act of 64. Along with Fulbright a Bill Clinton family friend. The confederate flag was the Democrat party flag as well during the time of Democrat implementation of Jim Crow and before. Let's also not forget Robert Byrd. Which famously filibustered the civil rights act. Was not only a member but a leader and recruiter for the klan. And who served the Democrat party for decades, as recently as 2009.

So if the Republicans are Nazi's because Bush's grandfather was involved in trade with Germany. Well if those are your standards of affiliation then I suppose you can't deny the Democrat party is the party of slavery.

Old 10-30-2014, 07:41 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
The kkk was started by Democrats. Even many of its southern politicians were members. Others used the kkk as their strong-arm to intimidate opposition. Even having the Grand Dragon speak at the Democrat national convention. Calling themselves the "white party" and calling the Republicans "negro dominated"

AL Gore's father was a dixiecrat who fought hard to block the civil rights act of 64. Along with Fulbright a Bill Clinton family friend. The confederate flag was the Democrat party flag as well during the time of Democrat implementation of Jim Crow and before. Let's also not forget Robert Byrd. Which famously filibustered the civil rights act. Was not only a member but a leader and recruiter for the klan. And who served the Democrat party for decades, as recently as 2009.

So if the Republicans are Nazi's because Bush's grandfather was involved in trade with Germany. Well if those are your standards of affiliation then I suppose you can't deny the Democrat party is the party of slavery.
The difference in comparing the two is, the old klan democrats were people and ideals that were formerly what the party believed. The current Republican stance that is similar to Nazi policies is going on right now.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 10-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
You'll say anything to protect Obama. Even bringing up 70 year shit that has no significance to now.
How is Prescott Bush being tied with Nazi gold protecting Obama?

Old 10-30-2014, 07:48 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
How is Prescott Bush being tied with Nazi gold protecting Obama?
Because this thread is about Obama and his policies. George H.W Bush hasn't been president for some time now, and what his grandfather did is irrelevant to the conversation.

Old 10-30-2014, 07:53 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Because this thread is about Obama and his policies. George H.W Bush hasn't been president for some time now, and what his grandfather did is irrelevant to the conversation.
The conversation turned to Republican policies being compared to Nazi ones, did you not even read the conversation going on in the thread?

Old 10-30-2014, 07:58 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
The difference in comparing the two is, the old klan democrats were people and ideals that were formerly what the party believed. The current Republican stance that is similar to Nazi policies is going on right now.
So what about Robert Byrd? He was a sitting Democrat barely more than 5 years ago.

And you have yet to show a parallel in a policy yet. Or should I say a parallel in a offensive or dangerous policy.
And you seem as usual to want to ignore any parallel that Democrats have in policy with Nazi Germany.

Don't you know Germany was one of the poorest countries after ww1? They had mass hunger and unemployment. There money was shit. And even as America tried to pick Germany up, when our economy tanked there's tanked much worse.

As awful as many Nazi policies were, Hitler took a nation in financial ruin and it became one of the richest and advanced nations on earth in a short period of time.

Old 10-30-2014, 07:59 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
The conversation turned to Republican policies being compared to Nazi ones, did you not even read the conversation going on in the thread?
No, you turned the conversation to that. With your baseless propaganda poster.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
So what about Robert Byrd? He was a sitting Democrat barely more than 5 years ago.

And you have yet to show a parallel in a policy yet. Or should I say a parallel in a offensive or dangerous policy.
And you seem as usual to want to ignore any parallel that Democrats have in policy with Nazi Germany.

Don't you know Germany was one of the poorest countries after ww1? They had mass hunger and unemployment. There money was shit. And even as America tried to pick Germany up, when our economy tanked there's tanked much worse.

As awful as many Nazi policies were, Hitler took a nation in financial ruin and it became one of the richest and advanced nations on earth in a short period of time.
What about him? An old racist senator form West Virginia who was constantly put into office by the citizens? Looks worse on the citizens of that racist state than the party, they didn't force the citizens to elect him.

Yes, lets defend Hitler by saying how he took his country out of financial ruins, then put them into even worse financial ruin for decades..

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 10-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
No, you turned the conversation to that. With your baseless propaganda poster.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens