Go Back  

100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #191  
Old 10-29-2014, 09:43 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Take a look at Hitlers policies after he gained total control through legislation very similar to the patriot act.. They match Republican policies EXACTLY.
I don't have to take a look. I already know you're full of shit.

It's weird you mention the Patriot Act. You do realize the majority of Democrats voted for that don't you?

Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 10-29-2014, 09:48 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I don't have to take a look. I already know you're full of shit.

It's weird you mention the Patriot Act. You do realize the majority of Democrats voted for that don't you?
I already posted an infographic, go ahead and read it.

When you say something is similar, that's exactly what it means, legislation is legislation. I thought you can't compare car crashes with car crashes..

Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 10-29-2014, 09:58 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I already posted an infographic, go ahead and read it.

When you say something is similar, that's exactly what it means, legislation is legislation. I thought you can't compare car crashes with car crashes..
Ya I saw that. Probably the dumbest thing you've posted yet. I'm not surprised you read such propaganda, and I'm even less surprised you believe it. It's truly pathetic.

Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 10-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Ya I saw that. Probably the dumbest thing you've posted yet. I'm not surprised you read such propaganda, and I'm even less surprised you believe it. It's truly pathetic.
Why don't you go ahead and prove it wrong then..

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
niknik
  #195  
Old 10-29-2014, 10:03 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss11725
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Hitler campaigned more of a moderate, then expressed his extreme socialist ideas post elections.
His promise for "change" was along the lines of better healthcare, gun laws, and corporate level businesses being moderated by the government.

Post elections he delivered all of that on some extreme forms of action. And believed it was needed on a national level.

Patriot acts are common no matter the political belief if the country is at risk of internal invasions. They simply have their own versions and titles.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 10-29-2014, 10:08 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Why don't you go ahead and prove it wrong then..
That's OK. Ridiculous statements stand as ridiculous on their own. It's so foolish it doesn't merit someone proving it wrong. I'm sure you pulled it from your usual left wing nutcase site.

The left are exactly like ISIS. Prove me wrong

Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 10-29-2014, 10:15 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Hitler campaigned more of a moderate, then expressed his extreme socialist ideas post elections.
His promise for "change" was along the lines of better healthcare, gun laws, and corporate level businesses being moderated by the government.

Post elections he delivered all of that on some extreme forms of action. And believed it was needed on a national level.

Patriot acts are common no matter the political belief if the country is at risk of internal invasions. They simply have their own versions and titles.
That was the German Workers Party ideals, that were morphed into different ones as they became the Nazi party..

Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 10-29-2014, 10:22 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
That's OK. Ridiculous statements stand as ridiculous on their own. It's so foolish it doesn't merit someone proving it wrong. I'm sure you pulled it from your usual left wing nutcase site.

The left are exactly like ISIS. Prove me wrong
Bush's grandfather helped the Nazi's hide gold. Prove that wrong.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #199  
Old 10-30-2014, 03:19 AM
winvens's Avatar
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Join Date: Nov 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Most Americans could care less where Canada is. We just know we don't want to be Canada. That would be horrible.
Oooh single payer healthcare, longer life expectancy, less crime, same-sex marriage made legal years before the States have....it's such a scary shithole up here.


Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 10-30-2014, 12:43 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anom Alley View Post
Oooh single payer healthcare, longer life expectancy, less crime, same-sex marriage made legal years before the States have....it's such a scary shithole up here.

I don't think anyone is scared of Canada. But shithole seems to be accurate.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By niknik:
winvens

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO