Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
The bill would help eliminate wait times for Haitians who have been approved to gain green cards in two years, allowing them to make their way to the United States beginning in 2015 instead and begin working if they want.

Their entry has to have been petitioned by “family” members already in the United States.

Haitians who snuck into the United States illegally are not included.

Anything else I can clear up for you?
It's not a bill. It's a executive order. Obama decided himself he would clear the way for thousands of Haitians to come to America. And as usual you are wrong. We have not already approved 100,000 green cards to Haitians. That's a projected number based on who's been approved plus projected approvals, that will be expedited. Do you even listen to yourself? Not to mention previous orders set in motion the process of bringing these people here. It's happened with Cuba, Honduras, and Nicaragua. It's happening with the children of Central America.

It's Obama flooding our country with more minorities. And we the tax payer carry the burden.
And many of them will ultimately become dependent on the government and will be lead to believe the Democrat party as well.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
adhartz, hal0mega, Pyramid_Head
The Following Users Disliked This Post By niknik:
hal0mega
Old 10-19-2014, 12:18 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Not all immigration is illegal..

Comprehensive immigration reform would have solved this problem not just for Haitians but for all other nationalities who are waiting in the immigrant visa backlog because it would have substantially increased the numbers of family immigrant visas available and people would have been able to come in as permanent residents. As it hasn’t happened, they are proceeding with this program.
Yes comprehensive immigration reform would have solved the delay in Obama getting as many minorities to America as possible.

But one main factor stood in the way. Border security. And since Obama refused to secure the border and halt illegal immigration. A deal was not reached. Not to mention the Democrat strategy to get absolutely nothing done in Washington and blame the Republicans.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
adhartz, hal0mega
Old 10-19-2014, 02:35 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Quote:
If they are taking your job, you must be making minimum wage. If that's the case, you're fucking up. Get some ambition and make something of yourself..
This country I live in has a job problem to begin with. Bringing 100,000 more people and allowing them to work is ridiculous. It's not just the minimum wage people affected by this shit, I read all the time about illegal aliens getting FREE everything and getting great jobs that should have gone to Americans.

I know these people aren't "illegal" seeing as they are allowed in but it makes little to no difference. This country can barely keep its own people employed and they want to add 100,000 outsiders to increase the difficulty? People just starting out in this country are now even more affected by this nonsense. It's my opinion so I respect yours too, but I don't see how anyone in this country can be okay with this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, niknik
Old 10-19-2014, 10:06 AM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss10522

He's trying to ruin the country.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, Pyramid_Head
Old 10-19-2014, 10:46 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
He's trying to ruin the country.
A lot of people scoff at that idea. And in Obamas mind he's making it better. But he has a vision of America much different from most Americans.

hal0mega, Pyramid_Head
Old 10-19-2014, 10:53 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
This country I live in has a job problem to begin with. Bringing 100,000 more people and allowing them to work is ridiculous. It's not just the minimum wage people affected by this shit, I read all the time about illegal aliens getting FREE everything and getting great jobs that should have gone to Americans.

I know these people aren't "illegal" seeing as they are allowed in but it makes little to no difference. This country can barely keep its own people employed and they want to add 100,000 outsiders to increase the difficulty? People just starting out in this country are now even more affected by this nonsense. It's my opinion so I respect yours too, but I don't see how anyone in this country can be okay with this.
In a eight year period immigrants whether legal or illegal will be so many that if we made them all go to a newly formed city, just for them. That city would be as big as Oklahoma City or Boston.

hal0mega, Pyramid_Head
Old 10-19-2014, 11:11 AM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 479 Post(s)
Quoted: 21590 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss40829

Yay, more tax leeches.

I guess Obama needed a hundred thousand more people to sign up for Obamacare to declare it a success.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, niknik, Pyramid_Head
Old 10-19-2014, 12:07 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post

People are OK with this because of political division. There are many people who will support Obama no matter what he does. Or as I'm sure you'll see in this thread eventually people will deny it's even a problem. But then accuse the situation on Bush.

Obama is building a large lower class that will be dependent on government. He's bringing in 100,000 Haitians, there isn't 100,000 jobs available in America. And that's just one group, not including the 10 or so other nationalities immigrating by the thousands.

He has a vision, and that vision is that the white American is the minority.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, hal0mega, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, rapeWhistle
Old 10-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

The Obama administration and the entire political machine created by this scum is doing nothing but conditioning mass sectors of the population to depend upon them....THE COUNTRY.........AND WORLD....will have all of these people that have their hands out...are MILITANT....VIOLENT....UNEDUCATED....UNPREPARED to contribute ANYTHING to their upkeep.

then, the US will be FURTHER inundated with rampant violent crime.....
Then WHEN *praise be to GOD* they are FINALLY OUSTED....When the police....or by the time we are RID OF THIS HORRID ADMINISTRATION,....THE MILITARY will be the only units that will have the capability of CONTAINING them.................

.THEN.....when it is HANDLED.....THE WORLD WILL LOOK UPON THE ONLY STABLE FACTIONS WITHIN THE US AS MEAN OLD RACISTS.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, rapeWhistle, Zambini
Old 10-19-2014, 12:55 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 479 Post(s)
Quoted: 21590 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss40829

The left is actively cultivating a 'dependent class'.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
adhartz, hal0mega, niknik, Pink., Zambini