Go Back  

100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #111  
Old 10-22-2014, 02:17 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Not too mention if 50,000 are coming each year why would Obama feel he needs to bring more? Why would Haitians be complaining the system is back logged and the waits are too long if 50,000 a year were getting in? When Bush was President there wasn't even 50,000 Haitians awaiting visas. ��

Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 10-22-2014, 06:37 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
The number of visas approved to Haitians tripled mmk. 👂✌✊👌👊👏👐👋✊👈. I thought I'd do sign language, maybe you understand that.
Show the figures, if you make a claim..

Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 10-22-2014, 06:42 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
How is that possible poop? According to you, 100,000 Haitians were going to be here within two years. So that means on average 50,000 Haitians get visas to come here every year. You've shown you enjoy math. So if there is 50,000 getting in every year, How many people were in line ahead of these Haitians you claim have been waiting ten years?

If you take that answer and look at the numbers of people awaiting visas in HAITI before Obama you can see how what you claim doesn't add up.
Wow you really are slow at understanding the concept..

Yes, 100,000 Haitians have already been approved from up to 10 years ago that are scheduled to receive a visa within two years. That's not 50,000 a year getting approved, if you do the mathematical average that comes out to 10,000 a year.

Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 10-22-2014, 06:47 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Not too mention if 50,000 are coming each year why would Obama feel he needs to bring more? Why would Haitians be complaining the system is back logged and the waits are too long if 50,000 a year were getting in? When Bush was President there wasn't even 50,000 Haitians awaiting visas. ��
Because first off 50,000 is a number you made up in your head. These people will already be here in 2 years regardless because they endured the entire waiting period like everyone else.

If you don't realize this is the Presidents attempt to get the ball rolling on immigration reform. It has to start somewhere and this is the example he's using.

Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 10-22-2014, 06:51 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Wow you really are slow at understanding the concept..

Yes, 100,000 Haitians have already been approved from up to 10 years ago that are scheduled to receive a visa within two years. That's not 50,000 a year getting approved, if you do the mathematical average that comes out to 10,000 a year.
So how's 100,000 coming in two years if a average of only 10,000 come each year?

You said 100, 000 would be here without Obamas help in two years anyway. How does that add up?
100,000 people coming in in two year period isn't 10,000 average.

Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 10-22-2014, 06:53 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
So how's 100,000 coming in two years if a average of only 10,000 come each year?

You said 100, 000 would be here without Obamas help in two years anyway. How does that add up?
100,000 people coming in in two year period isn't 10,000 average.
100,000 is ALL the people from the past up to 12 years that have been waiting and are approved to come in within the next to years.

All those people didn't just apply in the last 2 years, they've been waiting since before the Earthquake.

Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 10-22-2014, 06:54 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Because first off 50,000 is a number you made up in your head. These people will already be here in 2 years regardless because they endured the entire waiting period like everyone else.

If you don't realize this is the Presidents attempt to get the ball rolling on immigration reform. It has to start somewhere and this is the example he's using.
I realize this is the Presidents attempt to ruin America and bring in a huge dependent class. Because he's our worst President.

Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 10-22-2014, 06:55 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I realize this is the Presidents attempt to ruin America and bring in a huge dependent class. Because he's our worst President.
No, we need to reform immigration so we can END illegal immigration..

How's that a bad thing.. Having every immigrant a legal resident that pays taxes?

Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 10-22-2014, 06:58 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
100,000 is ALL the people from the past up to 12 years that have been waiting and are approved to come in within the next to years.

All those people didn't just apply in the last 2 years, they've been waiting since before the Earthquake.
No they haven't. Some of them have been waiting since before the earthquake. Just as people from nations all over the world have been waiting. Because we don't have a open door policy. Well at least we used to not.

You can justify it all you want. I know what he's doing. As proof by his refusal to secure our borders.

Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 10-22-2014, 07:00 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: 100,000 Haitians to Be Allowed into the States Under Obama Executive Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
No, we need to reform immigration so we can END illegal immigration..

How's that a bad thing.. Having every immigrant a legal resident that pays taxes?
It would be a good thing if we closed the borders. But people can just walk into our country. So if we are to make all the illegals legal. Shouldn't we close the border first so we don't have mass migration.?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO