Poster Rank:1015

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss417
Re: WTC: Kevin Cosgroves Fatal 911 Call

what an irritating guy this one was ... I am not feeling very sorry for him tbh... never said please or anything .... even when his life was dependent on them people he was still an asshole..

The Following Users Disliked This Post By kasapin:
LadyCPlum
Old 05-16-2012, 09:49 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoottokill View Post
the one dude...cosgrove sounded like an asshole...typical american loudmouth w a nasty attitude... im sure he was a cunt boss to work for. sad though that all those people died whether they were cunts or not.
the call about the woman going crazy was bad
You know, I have to admit I thought the same thing when I heard him speaking to her years back when I heard this. Type of guy that treats ppl below him (waiter, janitor, shoe shiner, etc) like shit. It's like a sense of entitlement in his voice. Idk him though.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By AmericanIllusions:
LadyCPlum
Old 05-16-2012, 10:25 PM
dandroid
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1738

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss185

i wonder how my voice would be judged under the circumstances...i for one won't call for class war while hearing this man's frantic 911 call...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dandroid For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, LadyCPlum, RaisinGirl
Old 05-16-2012, 11:22 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

I have no clue how true it is people, so don't hold me to this. I heard people talking about him on some program a few years back, and the way they talked, he was not much of a relgious person. They said to hear him say have God blow the wind from the East, really surprised them.

I don't know why really, regardless of if you think God is real or not, when you are facing the end, you don't want to take that chance I guess. There are no atheiests in the foxholes as they say. I guess if I was looking down seeing this, I might develop a quick belief in God myself if I were him.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
DSCN6405-vi.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Billthegravedigger For This Useful Post:
RaisinGirl
Old 05-17-2012, 04:20 AM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:14
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 5369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935
You all have to remember he's stuck on a 90 story floor. Can't breathe, can't really see, I'm sure he don't want to die, he's been in there from the beginning. Like a virus fear spreads from person to person quite easily. He's sitting there with other people that are probably just as scared shitless as he is.

I know most of you that facing death would be the utmost courteous and kind to the operator. Until any of us are put in a intensely hostile and frightening environment that you cannot escape...how bout giving the guy a fucking break maybe? Yeah he sounds rude and demanding. I won't ride the high horse and say I'd probably be that way too. He told his wife he left..he's probably thinking about her and his kids. I don't know about you but when I've made a dumbass mistake I tend to get snappy...more out of anger at myself but it directs to the closest thing to me sometimes....is that just? ..No...is it human? ...fucking rights it is...now think what he's thinking...that he never left the building when he told his wife he was going to. Now he's stuck on top of a huge fucking building that's burning , can't see can't breathe getting hot and burning your eyes and your feet and it's getting hotter and hotter.

"Thank you ma'am I was just inquiring to the prompt arrival of the firefighters and perhaps could I bother you to maybe make a inquiry on my behest to see when I can expect the time of arrival?"

Yeah right...give your fucking head a shake. Most of you cant be courteous in a fucking forum thread let alone to a operator when your almost certain your going to die.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RedneckR0nin For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, LadyCPlum, Muertaluna, OhSisterMagdelene, RaisinGirl, SikTh, tatumthunderlips, TwistedPrincess
Old 05-17-2012, 08:24 AM
Poster Rank:2305
Female

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss121

I was in NYC when the WTC went down. It was so fucking surreal and the 911 calls still infuriate me. People may think it's morbid to listen to these, but people are already forgetting about it. They're building a mosque, oh I'm sorry, a "center of cultural understanding" there, which the fucking ragheads do in every country they conquer (I.e. Dome of the Rock in Israel, a Hindu temple in India they destroye, a church in Constantinople they converted into a mosque. Multiple churches converted to mosques in Spain, and even Mecca, which was populated by Jews before they showed up on the scene. The imam of the mosque built on the ruins in NYC (keep in mind they found bone fragments of victims 3-4 blocks way) wants America converted into Sharia law, supported the illegal flotilla into Gaza, etc. They give it to us up the ass and we dishonor the victims by allowing this to happen. Fuck Obama and fuck this mosque. I hope someone plays a little visit to this mosque and serves them up what they've been giving us for centuries. I always wonder why the fuck no one wonders why Every Single Country muslims populate they start shit, even since Biblical times. No one even raises an eyebrow. And for everyone criticizing the tone of that first caller, fuck you. Wish we could fill a building with you dumb bastards and get back those who died a horrible death that day. Oh, and did I say fuck you?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OhSisterMagdelene For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, LadyCPlum, somilly, TwistedPrincess
The Following 2 Users Disliked OhSisterMagdelene For This Post:
RaisinGirl, spineripper
Old 05-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSisterMagdelene View Post
I was in NYC when the WTC went down. It was so fucking surreal and the 911 calls still infuriate me. People may think it's morbid to listen to these, but people are already forgetting about it. They're building a mosque, oh I'm sorry, a "center of cultural understanding" there, which the fucking ragheads do in every country they conquer (I.e. Dome of the Rock in Israel, a Hindu temple in India they destroye, a church in Constantinople they converted into a mosque. Multiple churches converted to mosques in Spain, and even Mecca, which was populated by Jews before they showed up on the scene. The imam of the mosque built on the ruins in NYC (keep in mind they found bone fragments of victims 3-4 blocks way) wants America converted into Sharia law, supported the illegal flotilla into Gaza, etc. They give it to us up the ass and we dishonor the victims by allowing this to happen. Fuck Obama and fuck this mosque. I hope someone plays a little visit to this mosque and serves them up what they've been giving us for centuries. I always wonder why the fuck no one wonders why Every Single Country muslims populate they start shit, even since Biblical times. No one even raises an eyebrow. And for everyone criticizing the tone of that first caller, fuck you. Wish we could fill a building with you dumb bastards and get back those who died a horrible death that day. Oh, and did I say fuck you?
So, what are your feelings on this issue ?

I like it someone just spits it out for all to hear, and has no apolgies.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckR0nin View Post
You all have to remember he's stuck on a 90 story floor. Can't breathe, can't really see, I'm sure he don't want to die, he's been in there from the beginning. Like a virus fear spreads from person to person quite easily. He's sitting there with other people that are probably just as scared shitless as he is.

I know most of you that facing death would be the utmost courteous and kind to the operator. Until any of us are put in a intensely hostile and frightening environment that you cannot escape...how bout giving the guy a fucking break maybe? Yeah he sounds rude and demanding. I won't ride the high horse and say I'd probably be that way too. He told his wife he left..he's probably thinking about her and his kids. I don't know about you but when I've made a dumbass mistake I tend to get snappy...more out of anger at myself but it directs to the closest thing to me sometimes....is that just? ..No...is it human? ...fucking rights it is...now think what he's thinking...that he never left the building when he told his wife he was going to. Now he's stuck on top of a huge fucking building that's burning , can't see can't breathe getting hot and burning your eyes and your feet and it's getting hotter and hotter.

"Thank you ma'am I was just inquiring to the prompt arrival of the firefighters and perhaps could I bother you to maybe make a inquiry on my behest to see when I can expect the time of arrival?"

Yeah right...give your fucking head a shake. Most of you cant be courteous in a fucking forum thread let alone to a operator when your almost certain your going to die.
You are 1000% correct, but the real question is, will anyone admitt it ?

Old 05-17-2012, 05:01 PM
katarina77
Offline:
Poster Rank:1678

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss195

Fucking coward muslims

Old 05-17-2012, 05:05 PM
dandroid
Offline:
Poster Rank:1738

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss185

Quote:
Originally Posted by katarina77 View Post
Fucking coward muslims
to be fair...i think that this is a misconception...it isn't that they are cowardly...it's that they fight without honor...however...it's hard to expect them to...you can thank michael collins for that...