Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 818 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968
Nicholas Nigro III Found His Girlfriend and Her Mother Dead

In Sept. 2009 an Egg Harbor (NJ) man dialed 911 to say he found his girlfriend and her mother dead inside a home. However, police say that Nicholas Nigro III later confessed to murdering the two women.

he fucks up the call a few times. he states he did not know his wife was preggos untell just now, however then he says he saw nobody, just the blood

Quote:
Before Nicholas Nigro III killed his girlfriend and her mother inside their Egg Harbor Township home in 2009, he allegedly shot up a house with three people inside. His attorney is in negotiations for a plea agreement in that case, according to discussions during a brief court appearance Friday.
Nigro, 27, was sentenced in May to 125 years in prison for killing Paula Mulder, 21, and MariJane Buri, 48. He must serve at least 106¼ years before he is eligible for parole.
An 11-count indictment a grand jury handed up last year says he shot at the township home of the Sturgises on July 5, 2008.
The murder investigation apparently helped garner enough evidence to charge him in the older case. He faces three second-degree aggravated assault charges — one for each member of the Sturgis family who was home at the time — for allegedly shooting at the home in the 1100 block of Ocean Heights Avenue, after having a disagreement with a man who lived there. He also faces lesser charges, including weapons offenses.
“We are still working actively in negotiating a plea in this case,” defense attorney Mark Roddy told the judge Friday.
But he added that, if an agreement is not reached, Nigro has requested a motion be filed related to how the case was presented to the grand jury. Roddy asked Superior Court Judge Michael Donio — who also presided over Nigro’s murder trial — to allow him to file the motion while negotiations are ongoing. Donio agreed.
Nigro will return to court July 26. Donio offered to have him stay at the Cape May County Justice Facility until then, rather than return to Trenton State Prison, where Nigro is serving his double murder conviction. However, Nigro asked that he be allowed to return to the prison in the interim.
“It’s rough over there going through the intake procedure,” Nigro told the judge, adding that upon his return he would again have to go through quarantine. “I just got put into a cell with a cell mate I get along with, and it’s beneficial to me to stay there. I’m asking you, please.”
Donio agreed, but told Nigro if the case is not resolved and a trial is set, he would then have him stay locally to make transport easier.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
4dda697a673e6.image.jpg  

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp3 eggharbor_murders_911.mp3(7.31 MB, 3936 views)
Photoplay
Old 01-27-2015, 09:49 PM
whatsup
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1455

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss241
Re: Nicholas Nigro III Found His Girlfriend and Her Mother Dead

''gosh'' this dude just acted so scared and heartbroken than when he got off the phone--like ok I feel ok now--what a socailpath.and he killed them sad

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whatsup For This Useful Post:
analqueen, deanmine
Old 08-22-2015, 01:12 AM
LVNPRNTLC
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12710
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss5
Re: Nicholas Nigro III Found His Girlfriend and Her Mother Dead

nice crocodile tears through the phone you pos!

The Following User Says Thank You to LVNPRNTLC For This Useful Post:
deanmine