male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss39
Re: Most Chilling 911 Call I Have Ever Heard

"but there's three dogs left" thats a cute kid. but i can't imagine what kind of life he will have in the future. poor kid. hopefully he's not truamatized.

Old 08-31-2010, 01:07 AM
icequeen211
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4760

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss35

Oh shit. That poor child. Poor baby.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:48 PM
giovanni0359
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:440
male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss1496

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
This is so sad, this child who is nine years old hid in the house while her mother and grandmother and dog were shot. If anyone has more information on this please post it.
That cocksucker. I would LOVE to poke long needles into his pupils, take a plyers and twist his fucking nose off, shove a small glass tube in his pee hole and break it, and rip out every fingernail, and knock out every tooth one by one with a hammer.....spaced 1 minute apart and shove a aquanet hairpsray can up his ass...pure joy .

Old 11-12-2010, 12:57 PM
VictorM
Offline:
Poster Rank:4263

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss42

Is it just me or are the police asking completely irrelevant questions instead of actually sending aid there? Asking who done it can't wait?

Old 11-14-2010, 03:48 PM
jerry hrabe
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:422

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1650

goddamn thats some fucked up shit.. poor kids

Old 12-10-2010, 01:33 PM
n2ecosystems
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:907
Male

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss505

Kids will never be the same, this is the kind of shit that destroys the soul in a child, he will blame himself later for not trying to stop it, even though he did the right thing by protecting his brother and sister, it's what his mother would have wanted; her kids to survive. The poor boy being older will have many trust issues later, very sad...

Old 12-16-2010, 05:44 PM
ncgirlt
Offline:
Poster Rank:9550

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9

The children!

Old 12-18-2010, 08:38 AM
jinzo
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2923
female

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss79

poor kids bless them

Old 01-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Kyle416
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1394
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss258

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB Fox 41) -- A mistrial has been declared in the trial of a Former Ft. Campbell soldier. Brent Burke is accused of killing his estranged wife, Tracy and her former mother-in-law, Karen Comer. Burke's two previous trials also ended in mistrials and the latest trial lasted nearly six weeks.

Before the mistrial, the jury had requested to hear the 911 call from Tracy Burke's three young children, who hid in the closet for nine hours the night in 2007 she and her former mother-in-law Karen Comer were murdered in Rineyville.

During the trial, jurors heard their terrifying 911 call:

9 year old: Last night I was afraid to call and um, well, they shot, they shot the only two people here, which was my grandma and my mom.

Operator: Where are they at right now?

9 year old: They're in my house. There's blood splattered everywhere.

During closing arguments on Tuesday, defense attorneys for Brent Burke had asked jurors to find him not guilty, saying the prosecution had not proven his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The defense said there is no DNA evidence, no footprints, fingerprints, or any other physical evidence linking Burke to the double murder scene.

Prosecutors then presented the case that Burke was guilty of the crimes. Prosecutor Chris Shaw asked, "Who leaves the kids alive as eyewitnesses except the father?"

On Monday morning, attorneys asked Judge Janet Coleman to dismiss all seven counts against Brent Burke, including the murder charge, wanton endangerment, menacing, and cruelty to animals. That last charge is because the family dog was found shot to death at the murder scene.

"The testimony of only one person said it might have been Brent Burke and his testimony is at best inconsistent," said Broderick.

Judge Coleman denied the request and the defense moved ahead with its case. First on the stand was Aaron Lopez. He was friends with DeShawn White, a Rineyville teen who lived near the home of the two women. After they were murdered, White claimed he killed them, but later said he was joking. Though White was never a suspect, Burke's attorney questioned why he tried to get rid of bloody t-shirt hours after the murder, even forcing Lopez to help him.

"He got a little angry at me, tried to force me to help him," said Lopez on the stand. "Did he threaten you?" questioned defense attorney Chris Davenport. "Yes sir, said he would get me in trouble and stuff like that," said Lopez.

Another defense witness explained the blood could have been White's. He fell during a basketball game the night before.

"I went in the house and…I tried to get him a rag," said defense witness Desmond Bussey. "Not for sure if I got him a rag. I know he used his shirt because he was bleeding pretty bad."

A ballistics witness also testified about how many guns could have shot the six .38 caliber bullets found at the crime scene. "Would a 9mm with six rounds would be more than 20 guns?" questioned Davenport. "In this case it was, yes it is," said Kentucky State Police ballistics expert Leah Collier. "Yes, typically it's numerous manufacturers...."

The defense never offered an alibi for Burke on the night of the murders.

On Friday, the lead detective in the case, Larry Walker, testified. The defense cross-examined Walker and revisited the theory that the murders happened around 10 p.m. on September 10th of 2007, not the wee hours of the morning on September 11th. The defense argues that Burke could not have committed the murders at 10 p.m. because he was working.

The defense also maintains that the Burkes' divorce was not a bitter battle. They pointed out that Brent and Tracy Burke had agreed to joint custody for their children.

After 90 minutes and four witnesses the defense rested. The prosecution spent fifteen days and showed over two hundred pieces of evidence. Last week, Judge Coleman said the trial was not moving fast enough and jurors were frustrated. Testimony was also delayed because of a state furlough day, the Labor Day holiday, and to take care of other court business last Tuesday.

Old 01-19-2011, 03:37 AM
OneSkiWonder
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:695
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss758

NOOO NOT THE DOGGY!!! :'( Poor doggy. Kill the fucker who did this... No one shoots a dog and lives to tell about it!