Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968
Mikkeia Lewis' 911 Call About The Dead Son She Abused

Mikkia Lewis, 22, and her boyfriend, 32-year-old Joe McCaskell were arrested Friday. Mikkeia Lewis is the mother of the 4-year old who police say died in a tortuous case of child abuse. The judge ordered both of them held on $50,000 bond in the Volusia County jail.

Quote:
When South Daytona Police Department investigators first began looking into the death of the little boy, Lewis said he fell down the stairs.

It's the same thing Lucy Riley said Lewis told her when she and friends walked into Riley's bridal store looking for a tuxedo for the child.

"I told her it would be much easier, bring him in and we can measure him and we can order one for you," said Riley, thinking the tux was for a wedding.

"She replied to me 'I would, but he's dead. He fell down the steps and died.' After that everyone in the store was like crying."

Riley told Lewis to just pick out a tuxedo and she would pick up the tab. She, as well as employees and customers in the store, even donated cash to the group to help offset the costs of the funeral.
Riley saw the news and the accusations against Lewis and her eyes went straight to the special outfit.

"Here is this little tux for this little boy in my shop. And he's not going to wear it, or I hope he wears it. No, he's got to wear it," said Riley.

Riley still wants the little boy to wear the tuxedo, but she's stung at what she calls lies told to her a week ago.

Her goal now is to get the outfit to someone who will make sure it gets to the child only known in court documents as K.C. Riley has been in contact with South Daytona police who tell her the investigator in the case should be able to help get the suit where it needs to go.

In court Saturday, Lewis had just one question for the judge before he ordered her held on bond. "I'm trying to figure out, like, what evidence do they have?”

The judge said this wasn't the forum to discuss specifics of the case, but according to the charging affidavit, Lewis' own words put her in the jail. She and McCasekell have both admitted to beating the child in their South Daytona apartment, but called 911 when the toddler stopped breathing.

In the call, the couple can be heard trying to revive the child. You can hear how frantic the boy’s mother sounds in the background.

911 Operator: “He’s not breathing?”
McCaskell: “Nah, he’s not breathing.”
911 Operator: “You said he’s 4-years-old, correct?”
McCaskell: “Can you please stop asking all these questions and get somebody here, man? This is my first time going through this, man. I just gave you the address and everything man.”

At this time on the call, it sounds like Lewis, the child’s mother, had already started CPR. McCaskell, the boyfriend then takes the phone over to Lewis, puts it on speaker phone and listens as the 911 operator tells them the correct way to administer CPR.

911 Operator: “Keep going!”
Lewis: “He’s not breathing.”
911 Operator: “Keep doing it until they get there. They’re on their way. One, two, three, four, five…”
Lewis: “He’s not breathing! (crying)”
911 Operator:”…six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty.”

The mother claims they were ‘disciplining’ the child, but investigators are calling his death the result of torture. The medical examiner said both of the boy’s shoulders had been dislocated.

While not evidence, investigators noted what Lewis and her boyfriend Joe McCaskill admitted to doing to her four-year old son. They would force the child to stand in the corner, arms raised over his head for 30 to 45 minutes. Or make him stand against the wall, squat down and hold his arms out for that same time period. If the child failed to do it or listen, he would get "popped" or "thumped."

Both Lewis and McCaskell are currently charged with aggravated child abuse, but that could be upgraded to murder. The judge ordered both suspects to have not contact with each other if they post bond and are released from jail.
Click image for larger version

Name:	lewis.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	641973

MPEG-1 layer 3 Audio Encoding »
You can stream the mp3 file in your browser, or download it below.
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp3 MikkeiaLewis.mp3(4.52 MB, 4012 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deanmine For This Useful Post:
blaze915, Hotsauce, kellyhound
Old 06-27-2015, 01:19 AM
blanca
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6708
Femme

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss19
Re: Child Abuse of the Worst Kind

Bitch was probably kickin' back having a smoke through that entire process... (and wailing occasionally for effect)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blanca For This Useful Post:
deanmine, Xfactor
Old 06-27-2015, 01:24 AM
deanmine
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968
Re: Child Abuse of the Worst Kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanca View Post
Bitch was probably kickin' back having a smoke through that entire process... (and wailing occasionally for effect)
if u have the ability to do such inhuman acts.. it must be fun when u start the cover up process .. these fucks think there the smartest and the best...the arrogance is nauseating...

Xfactor
Old 06-30-2015, 06:19 PM
Vanessa12106
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3905

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss50