Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17503
Kid Rock's 911 Call After The Death of Michael Sacha

Name:  Mike-Sacha-Death.jpg
Views: 1900
Size:  8.5 KB
April 26, 2016 -- Here is the audio from the 911 call Kid Rock made after he discovered the body of his friend and assistant Michael Sacha. Sacha was apparently killed while driving a Polaris ATV. You can hear in the call that a female that was there said that the ATV was still running and wedged in the trees, and Sacha's face was all messed up.

I just have to say that this 911 operator is plain awful. She needs to think about another line of work, this job is not for her. After hearing this, I wanted to slap the girl in face and tell her to just send an ambulance.

There is more information coming out right now about this in the mainstream media, right now details are slim as it just happened.

MPEG-1 layer 3 Audio Encoding »
You can stream the mp3 file in your browser, or download it below.
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp3 kid-rock-sacha-911-call.mp3(4.04 MB, 1956 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chris For This Useful Post:
headcoatee, kellyhound, lorelli09, radams007, shiverpudlian, TwiztedGirl69, WindsofWoe22
Old 04-27-2016, 12:31 AM
lorelli09
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:275
100 % Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3036
Re: Kid Rock's 911 Call After The Death of Michael Sacha

This woman spent too much time asking the same questions, tho I understand she's gathering info to pass on to the appropriate Emergency responders. She's trying to ask the question of if he's dead or not so she can instruct them on the phone how to perform CPR and other steps to render help until EMS arrives. Just because a person "looks" dead doesn't always mean they are. I agree she is not very good at listening, but until you've been in her position (which,yes, I have for many years), it's easy to lay blame. Kid was too emotional to give her answers she needed and by blowing up he's delaying the process. She needs to make sure the scene is safe before sending anyone, cops included. Speaking from personal experience, far too much time was wasted by repeatedly asking what happened, or that's how it appears in the call. Simply state your emergency and then listen to the dispatcher guide you through...she was not on point in this call. This call should be used in training and reviewed. Either way, sad a young guy died so tragically. RIP

chris, danonolan, deanmine, FunkPumpkin, shiverpudlian
Old 04-27-2016, 12:34 AM
dark_angel
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3249

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorelli09 View Post
This woman spent too much time asking the same questions, tho I understand she's gathering info to pass on to the appropriate Emergency responders. She's trying to ask the question of if he's dead or not so she can instruct them on the phone how to perform CPR and other steps to render help until EMS arrives. Just because a person "looks" dead doesn't always mean they are. I agree she is not very good at listening, but until you've been in her position (which,yes, I have for many years), it's easy to lay blame. Kid was too emotional to give her answers she needed and by blowing up he's delaying the process. She needs to make sure the scene is safe before sending anyone, cops included. Speaking from personal experience, far too much time was wasted by repeatedly asking what happened, or that's how it appears in the call. Simply state your emergency and then listen to the dispatcher guide you through...she was not on point in this call. This call should be used in training and reviewed. Either way, sad a young guy died so tragically. RIP
How exactly does that work? Cops waiting for the scene to be "safe" before responding sounds like an episode of the show Reno 911

The Following User Says Thank You to dark_angel For This Useful Post:
Artemis777
The Following Users Disliked This Post By dark_angel:
StilettoDagger
Old 04-27-2016, 03:37 AM
HonchoRyanC
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10815

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss7

Dispatcher should be fired, that's 4 minutes too long to send an ambulance. Every second counts, I'd be pissed off too.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HonchoRyanC For This Useful Post:
Artemis777, chris, lostindisorder
Old 04-27-2016, 05:58 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss61215

alright okay, okay, okaaayyy. this call made my blood boil. clearly she's not suitable to be a 911 dispatcher.

Old 04-27-2016, 03:14 PM
Lieberfrau
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2354
Female

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss117

Excuse me. While all those questions are a waste of precious time, it they are protocol, the dispatcher was doing her job and Chris Rock was the one pulling it out by screaming "Get a fucking ambulance" instead of making it quick and smooth by answering her questions. She has to ask them and by screaming repetitions, he is forcing her to repeat herself as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lieberfrau For This Useful Post:
lorelli09
Old 05-23-2016, 10:11 PM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 818 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968

First words out of 911 is ok help is coming to you. I already sent help... So while we wait. Tell me a few things....

Artemis777
Old 05-24-2016, 10:53 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:364
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2031

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieberfrau View Post
Excuse me. While all those questions are a waste of precious time, it they are protocol, the dispatcher was doing her job and Chris Rock was the one pulling it out by screaming "Get a fucking ambulance" instead of making it quick and smooth by answering her questions. She has to ask them and by screaming repetitions, he is forcing her to repeat herself as well.
Chris Rock wasn't there.

Kid Rock was.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
Artemis777, BadAshly, BadmouthBetty, Hamilton Gibbons, Kiwibunny
Old 06-20-2016, 07:58 PM
TheCapn
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:856
Male

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss545

Is it not the same in the US as in Europe?
If you call for an ambulance, one is sent immediately. Regardless of what information is gathered.
The crew is then updated as they progress towards the scene.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:16 AM
allbassfearme
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3353

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss64

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Attachment 683070
April 26, 2016 -- Here is the audio from the 911 call Kid Rock made after he discovered the body of his friend and assistant Michael Sacha. Sacha was apparently killed while driving a Polaris ATV. You can hear in the call that a female that was there said that the ATV was still running and wedged in the trees, and Sacha's face was all messed up.

I just have to say that this 911 operator is plain awful. She needs to think about another line of work, this job is not for her. After hearing this, I wanted to slap the girl in face and tell her to just send an ambulance.

There is more information coming out right now about this in the mainstream media, right now details are slim as it just happened.
Come on, do you know how many crank calls these 911 operators get? They are trained to take down information and dispatch accordingly. Most have proceedure cards they are required to follow. Yelling someone needs an ambulance is just not enough. Many times there is very limited equiptment (fire trucks, rescue trucks, ambulances) available. If extraction equiptment is needed it makes no sense to send an ambulance which will have very limited tools to help with that. It is so easy to judge others without knowing what the training is for these 911 callers who rarely are recognized, yet often criticized, for saving hundreds of thousands of lives each day! Just like you would not want someone judging you for how you operate this site (I know you have had many difficulties and misery put on you by others who do not see what you wish to accomplish with all the hard work you pour into this site) I would ask you to please hold off judgement for these 911 operators. It is a tough job and many have nightmares on a daily basis due to the calls and things they hear each day. Please consider it and thank you for what you do here...