Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss5
The J.T. Ready 911 Calls About Him Killing His Family

This sick fuck killed his girlfriend, her daughter, daughters boyfriend, and their 15 month old daughter, before killing himself.

Quote:
A border vigilante and avowed white supremacist who police believe killed four people and himself in a suburban Phoenix home on Wednesday was once allied with the Republican Senate majority leader who pushed through Arizona's harsh anti-illegal immigration bill in 2010.

Police in Gilbert, Ariz. said evidence at the scene indicated that Jason Todd Ready, 39, shot and killed his girlfriend, the woman's daughter and her boyfriend, and her 15-month-old granddaughter before turning the gun on himself. Hazardous chemicals and "military grade munitions" were found at the home, police said.

Ready, a former Marine known as "J.T.," founded and led the U.S Border Guard, a vigilante group that conducted heavily armed patrols of the Arizona-Mexico border with the aim of disrupting the flow of illegal immigration and drug smuggling.

Ready served for several years as a Republican precinct committeeman in Mesa, a Phoenix suburb, and Russell Pearce, a Mesa Republican and former Arizona Senate majority leader, endorsed Ready's run for Mesa City Council in 2006, which he lost. The two were linked over their shared opposition to illegal immigration.

"One of the things that I appreciate about J.T. is the fact that I think he's committed, as a true patriot, to the real purpose and the limited purpose of government, kind of like the Republican platform that we have," Pearce said in an interview in 2006.

Pearce then appeared with Ready at an anti-illegal immigration rally in Phoenix in 2007. But he disavowed the relationship in 2008 after his political opponents exposed Ready's extremist views, and he worked to have Ready removed from his position as Republican committeeman.

On Thursday, Pearce issued a lengthy statement denouncing the killings and distancing himself from Ready.

"Regarding whether I knew J.T. Ready, I did, as did many of us who have been involved in Mesa politics for a long time," Pearce said. "When we first met J.T. he was fresh out of the Marine Corp and seemed like a decent person."

"At some point in time darkness took his life over, his heart changed, and he began to associate with the more despicable groups in society. They were intolerant and hateful and like so many who knew him from before, I was upset and disappointed at the choices he was making."

A posting on the Facebook page for Ready's border vigilante group speculated that their leader might have been the victim of a "hit" by Mexican drug cartels.

"Reports are unconfirmed that a cartel assassination squad murdered J.T. Ready and several of his friends and family this afternoon in Gilbert, Arizona," said the post, written by the page's administrator.

But police said that that all of the evidence indicated that Ready killed his girlfriend and the other victims.

"Everything is looking to be domestic-violence related," said Sgt. Bill Balafas, a spokesman for the Gilbert Police Department.

Balafas said police received a 911 call "about Mr. Ready going crazy inside the house," then a report about gunshots. By the time police arrived, Ready and three of the victims were dead. The 15-month-old girl was found severely wounded and died shortly afterward at the hospital.

Police had been called to the house after previous domestic disturbances, Balafas said, but specific details about those incidents were not yet available.

Harry L. Hughes III, the leader of a Phoenix white supremacist group, called Ready a "patriotic American," in a Facebook posting about the killings.

"J.T. Ready was my friend. He was a patriotic American, despite any negative views other people may have," he said. "Mr. Ready risked his life to protect this country from drugs and worked hard to help other people."

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
jt-ready-1.jpg  

jt-ready-2.JPG  

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp3 jt-ready-911-calls.mp3(12.79 MB, 350 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azsnow For This Useful Post:
>< 0300, infantry ><, Azimuth, BLACKOUTx4500x, chris, ConductDisorder
Old 05-09-2012, 03:28 AM
azsnow
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12072
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss5
Re: JT Ready Kills His Girlfriend and Her Entire Family!

He used his connection with the LDS church to gain supporters for his run for Sherriff. By no way was he living as he should have been, and was cut off when discovered.

I also have a friend who served in the Marines with this POS, and he was kicked out for being a fucking POS!

The Following User Says Thank You to azsnow For This Useful Post:
Zahir82
Old 05-15-2012, 04:42 PM
ConductDisorder
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4622
Female

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss37

The sound and cries of the daughters voice in the second call is going to haunt me for a long time. Very sad indeed!

The Following User Says Thank You to ConductDisorder For This Useful Post:
Zahir82
Old 05-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Holy cow heartbreaking call. #2.

abgnoire
Old 05-23-2012, 11:32 PM
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:212
male

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss4129

Old 05-25-2012, 05:19 PM
jerry hrabe
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:422

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1650

the first one is the best

The Following User Says Thank You to jerry hrabe For This Useful Post:
Gaydolf Shitler
Old 05-29-2012, 10:26 PM
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:212
male

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss4129

wow.... all the conspiracy theories...

Old 05-31-2012, 12:32 PM
reddeadcolt45
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1387
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260

UH, yeh. The 911 operator is like totally fuckin STONED

Old 06-03-2012, 06:41 AM
Muertaluna
Offline:
01101000 01101001
Poster Rank:925

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss483

so chilling...

Old 06-13-2012, 11:27 PM
Vanderson00
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1797
Female

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

Sure..the second one is sad..but the first one, UGH. I played :50 on like 10 times.. You hear him kick the door open, and she says either "oh my god, he's trying to kill me" or "oh my god, he is trying to shoot me". Very eerie.