Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968
Cop Allen Myron Kills Inlaws

lady making this call dies soon after..

Quote:
GIG HARBOR, Wash. – Minutes after she’d been shot by her son-in-law, Susan Multanen told a 911 operator trouble had been brewing with her son-in-law, Pierce County Dep. Allen Myron for some time.
Click image for larger version

Name:	100516_allen_myron_2.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	606806

Operator: "What was going on today that set Allen off like this?"

"Multanen: “You know, we've had a very sticky situation. He had been some kind of an abusive husband for a while … The children are somewhat estranged from their father.”

Operator: "Is he a drinker? Had he been drinking or anything today?"

Multanen: "I don't know ... I don't know."

Investigators said Myron shot his wife’s parents, Monty and Susan Multanen, at his home last month following an argument with his father-in-law. Myron blamed his in-laws for his troubled marriage, and accused them of negatively influencing his wife.

Monty Multanen was shot twice in the driveway, according to investigators.

Susan Multanen was shot once in the chest, but she managed to escape and crawl over to a neighbor’s yard. That neighbor rushed to the wounded woman’s and called 911.

Operator: "Did Dep. Myron shoot you and your husband?"

Susan Multanen: "Yes."

Operator: "OK. Where did he go?"

Multanen: "Well, he was on his driveway, arguing with his daughter."

Operator: "Is he still at the house?"

Multanen: "I don't know, because I crawled through the woods and got away."

Despite having been shot in the chest, Multanen steadily explained the situation back at her daughter’s home, where she’d left behind both her husband and her granddaughter.

Operator: "OK, where were you shot at?"

Multanen: "Lower, like in the lower chest area."

Operator: "Well, you sound like you're doing pretty good. Do you know where your husband was shot at?"

Multanen: "I don't know, but Allen told me he's dead."

Operator: "Allen told you he's dead?"

Multanen: "Yes."

Operator: "...and he took his daughter and went back outside?"

Multanen: "They were out in the driveway, arguing. She was crying, and I'm not sure where they're at now."

Investigators later said Myron, who admitted he was suicidal, told his 15-year-old daughter to lock herself in the basement of the home. She was not injured.

As Susan Multanen waited for authorities to secure the neighbor’s home so medics could enter, pain set in.

Operator: "Now, how bad is your wound? Are you in a lot of pain?"

Multanen: "Well, it's starting to sting there. I mean, the whole body sort of hurts. And you know, (I’m) having a lot of trouble breathing. And I tried to walk or crawl, and I crawled. I don't know. I don't know if it's affecting my lungs or what."

Susan Multanen was taken to Harborview Medical Center, where she later died. Her husband’s body was found in the garage of Myron’s home.

Also found at the home was the body of Myron, whom authorities said had turned the gun on himself during the hours-long standoff with deputies.

Just an hour before the shooting, the deputy’s wife, Sara Myron, contacted her husband's supervisor to express concerns about his recent behavior.

"My understanding is that it was nothing of a major alarm," Tacoma Police Det. Mark Fulghum. "She was just trying to relay that he was a little bit more upset, but there were no threats, no violence, nothing that led her to believe that he was dangerous."

Detectives said Sara Myron never mentioned her

Name:	myron%20deaths_16052010_143739.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	606807
husband's suicide attempt from December 2009. In her previous contacts with the Pierce County Sheriff's Department, Sarah Myron also said her husband "never assaulted her, made threats to harm her or anyone else and she did not feel he was dangerous," Fulghum said.

As a result, the supervisor set up an appointment for the following week. Pierce County Sheriff Paul Pastor believes the supervisor acted appropriately.

"After asking, 'Was there grounds for criminal behavior here? Were there grounds for intervening specifically in a criminal situation?' It sounds as if those grounds were not presented," he said.

The victims' family said no one, not even the sheriff's department, had any way of knowing what was to come.

"I think the sheriff's department acted properly," said Gary Multanen, brother of Monty Multanen. "It's an unfortunate situation. No one knew Allen was going to go into a rage."

At the time of the shooting, Myron had just returned to full patrol three months ago after being on light medical leave for 18 months due to a back injury. The 49-year-old deputy was an 11-year veteran of the force.

Tacoma police are investigating the incident.

Quote:
Tacoma police have released more information on the double-murder and suicide last Friday involving Pierce County sheriff's deputy Allen Myron, who killed his in-laws before taking his own life in his Gig Harbor home.

We're working up a story right now, but in the meantime, here is the news release:

"Over the last three days, Tacoma Police
Name:  Deputy%20Myron.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  17.7 KB
Detectives have been continuing the investigation into the murder of Monty and Susan Multanen and the subsequent suicide case involving Allen Myron. Over that span the detectives have interviewed the remaining witnesses in the case. The following is information is a summary of the incidents that occurred just before 1848 hours on 5-14-10.

Allen Myron's youngest daughter was taking a nap in a bedroom of the mother-in-law apartment above the detached garage when she was awakened by the sounds of two gunshots outside the building. She proceeded to the doorway of the bedroom and from that location she observed Allen Myron shoot her grandmother, Susan Multanen, in the chest with a handgun from close range. The shot caused her to fall to the floor. While Susan Multanen was down Allen Myron made several statements to her accusing her and her husband of interfering in his relationship with his wife. Allen Myron, who was still armed, instructed his daughter to leave the apartment with him.

Both Allen Myron and his daughter walked down the stairs and upon exiting the building the daughter saw her grandfather lying in the driveway. While standing near the driveway Allen Myron then began telling his daughter that the incident was her mother's fault for not returning his phone and text calls, for refusing to speak with him at the hospital Thursday night, and her grandparents' fault for involving themselves in his relationship with her mother. He then told his daughter to go into the main house and he followed her inside. Once inside he directed her to the upstairs master bedroom and from that location she witnessed him attempting to contact his wife. He then said that he was going to commit suicide and instructed her to go to the basement and lock herself in a room and she complied.

Name:	23581840.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	606809
During this time Susan Multanen exited the mother-in-law apartment and made her way through the woods around the house to a neighbor's house where she collapsed in the yard. The neighbor saw her lying in the yard and summoned medical help. Ms. Multanen was airlifted to Harborview Trauma Center in Seattle, Washington, and expired at the hospital.

After the daughter went to the basement a family friend (who was staying at the house) came home. He did not observe any signs of the prior shootings. He entered the basement through a lower door and was contacted by Myron's daughter who him that her father was threatening suicide but she didn't initially tell him about the shooting. The family friend and the daughter then went upstairs and the family friend spoke to Allen Myron who was holding a shotgun. Allen Myron told the family friend and his daughter to go to the basement of the house and they complied.

The first deputy who arrived on scene contacted Allen Myron by phone and continued talking with him. At some point, the deputies convinced Allen Myron to allow his daughter and the other male in the house to leave. Deputies negotiated with Allen Myron over a period of about two and half hours. During the course of the negotiations Allen Myron talked about a variety of topics and complained about his unhappiness with the Pierce County Sheriff's department but his main focus was how his marriage was deteriorating and how his in laws had negatively influenced his wife against him.

Later, deputies surrounding the house heard what sounded to be a muffled gun shot. Tacoma Police then relieved the deputies around the house and assumed the incident. Entry and search of the residence by the Tacoma Police SWAT team revealed Allen Myron dead of apparent suicide by gunshot in a bedroom. Four weapons - a shotgun, a rifle and two handguns were located on or about Allen Myron's person.

The investigation revealed that Allen Myron took steps to conceal the crime, including hiding his father-in-law's body in the garage and hosing down the driveway where Monty Multanen had been.

The investigation revealed on Thursday evening Sara Myron contacted Allen Myron's immediate supervisor to express concern about his behavior at the hospital earlier in the evening. On Friday afternoon his lieutenant called Sara Myron to follow up on her call the precious evening. The lieutenant put her in contact with a PCSD domestic violence detective who she made contact with at approximately 5:30PM Friday evening. After talking they set up an appointment for Monday morning to further discuss the situation. She told TPD detectives that in none of her contacts with PCSD personnel did she ever inform them of a suicide attempt by Allen in December of 2009 or additional suicide threats either verbally or written. She also informed TPD detectives that he had never assaulted her, made threats to harm her or anyone else and she did not feel he was dangerous.

Tacoma Police are awaiting the release of ballistic evidence recovered by the Pierce County Medical Examiner's Office from Susan and Monty Multanen as well as Allen Myron. This evidence will then be submitted it to the Washington State Patrol Crime lab for comparison with ballistic evidence and weapons recovered from the scene.

Additionally, Tacoma Police are awaiting the release of copies of all 911 calls and law enforcement radio traffic from the LESA Communications Center.

The investigation is ongoing to include the forensic analysis of computers and multiple mobile communications devices recovered during the investigation."

MPEG-1 layer 3 Audio Encoding ยป
You can stream the mp3 file in your browser, or download it below.
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp3 piercecounty_murder-suicide_911.mp3(19.29 MB, 1978 views)
Photoplay
Old 02-18-2015, 11:36 AM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968
Re: Cop Allen Myron Kills Inlaws

lady making this call dies soon after..

Quote:
GIG HARBOR, Wash. – Minutes after she’d been shot by her son-in-law, Susan Multanen told a 911 operator trouble had been brewing with her son-in-law, Pierce County Dep. Allen Myron for some time.
Attachment 606806

Operator: "What was going on today that set Allen off like this?"

"Multanen: “You know, we've had a very sticky situation. He had been some kind of an abusive husband for a while … The children are somewhat estranged from their father.”

Operator: "Is he a drinker? Had he been drinking or anything today?"

Multanen: "I don't know ... I don't know."

Investigators said Myron shot his wife’s parents, Monty and Susan Multanen, at his home last month following an argument with his father-in-law. Myron blamed his in-laws for his troubled marriage, and accused them of negatively influencing his wife.

Monty Multanen was shot twice in the driveway, according to investigators.

Susan Multanen was shot once in the chest, but she managed to escape and crawl over to a neighbor’s yard. That neighbor rushed to the wounded woman’s and called 911.

Operator: "Did Dep. Myron shoot you and your husband?"

Susan Multanen: "Yes."

Operator: "OK. Where did he go?"

Multanen: "Well, he was on his driveway, arguing with his daughter."

Operator: "Is he still at the house?"

Multanen: "I don't know, because I crawled through the woods and got away."

Despite having been shot in the chest, Multanen steadily explained the situation back at her daughter’s home, where she’d left behind both her husband and her granddaughter.

Operator: "OK, where were you shot at?"

Multanen: "Lower, like in the lower chest area."

Operator: "Well, you sound like you're doing pretty good. Do you know where your husband was shot at?"

Multanen: "I don't know, but Allen told me he's dead."

Operator: "Allen told you he's dead?"

Multanen: "Yes."

Operator: "...and he took his daughter and went back outside?"

Multanen: "They were out in the driveway, arguing. She was crying, and I'm not sure where they're at now."

Investigators later said Myron, who admitted he was suicidal, told his 15-year-old daughter to lock herself in the basement of the home. She was not injured.

As Susan Multanen waited for authorities to secure the neighbor’s home so medics could enter, pain set in.

Operator: "Now, how bad is your wound? Are you in a lot of pain?"

Multanen: "Well, it's starting to sting there. I mean, the whole body sort of hurts. And you know, (I’m) having a lot of trouble breathing. And I tried to walk or crawl, and I crawled. I don't know. I don't know if it's affecting my lungs or what."

Susan Multanen was taken to Harborview Medical Center, where she later died. Her husband’s body was found in the garage of Myron’s home.

Also found at the home was the body of Myron, whom authorities said had turned the gun on himself during the hours-long standoff with deputies.

Just an hour before the shooting, the deputy’s wife, Sara Myron, contacted her husband's supervisor to express concerns about his recent behavior.

"My understanding is that it was nothing of a major alarm," Tacoma Police Det. Mark Fulghum. "She was just trying to relay that he was a little bit more upset, but there were no threats, no violence, nothing that led her to believe that he was dangerous."

Detectives said Sara Myron never mentioned her
Attachment 606807
husband's suicide attempt from December 2009. In her previous contacts with the Pierce County Sheriff's Department, Sarah Myron also said her husband "never assaulted her, made threats to harm her or anyone else and she did not feel he was dangerous," Fulghum said.

As a result, the supervisor set up an appointment for the following week. Pierce County Sheriff Paul Pastor believes the supervisor acted appropriately.

"After asking, 'Was there grounds for criminal behavior here? Were there grounds for intervening specifically in a criminal situation?' It sounds as if those grounds were not presented," he said.

The victims' family said no one, not even the sheriff's department, had any way of knowing what was to come.

"I think the sheriff's department acted properly," said Gary Multanen, brother of Monty Multanen. "It's an unfortunate situation. No one knew Allen was going to go into a rage."

At the time of the shooting, Myron had just returned to full patrol three months ago after being on light medical leave for 18 months due to a back injury. The 49-year-old deputy was an 11-year veteran of the force.

Tacoma police are investigating the incident.

Quote:
Tacoma police have released more information on the double-murder and suicide last Friday involving Pierce County sheriff's deputy Allen Myron, who killed his in-laws before taking his own life in his Gig Harbor home.

We're working up a story right now, but in the meantime, here is the news release:

"Over the last three days, Tacoma Police
Attachment 606808
Detectives have been continuing the investigation into the murder of Monty and Susan Multanen and the subsequent suicide case involving Allen Myron. Over that span the detectives have interviewed the remaining witnesses in the case. The following is information is a summary of the incidents that occurred just before 1848 hours on 5-14-10.

Allen Myron's youngest daughter was taking a nap in a bedroom of the mother-in-law apartment above the detached garage when she was awakened by the sounds of two gunshots outside the building. She proceeded to the doorway of the bedroom and from that location she observed Allen Myron shoot her grandmother, Susan Multanen, in the chest with a handgun from close range. The shot caused her to fall to the floor. While Susan Multanen was down Allen Myron made several statements to her accusing her and her husband of interfering in his relationship with his wife. Allen Myron, who was still armed, instructed his daughter to leave the apartment with him.

Both Allen Myron and his daughter walked down the stairs and upon exiting the building the daughter saw her grandfather lying in the driveway. While standing near the driveway Allen Myron then began telling his daughter that the incident was her mother's fault for not returning his phone and text calls, for refusing to speak with him at the hospital Thursday night, and her grandparents' fault for involving themselves in his relationship with her mother. He then told his daughter to go into the main house and he followed her inside. Once inside he directed her to the upstairs master bedroom and from that location she witnessed him attempting to contact his wife. He then said that he was going to commit suicide and instructed her to go to the basement and lock herself in a room and she complied.

Attachment 606809
During this time Susan Multanen exited the mother-in-law apartment and made her way through the woods around the house to a neighbor's house where she collapsed in the yard. The neighbor saw her lying in the yard and summoned medical help. Ms. Multanen was airlifted to Harborview Trauma Center in Seattle, Washington, and expired at the hospital.

After the daughter went to the basement a family friend (who was staying at the house) came home. He did not observe any signs of the prior shootings. He entered the basement through a lower door and was contacted by Myron's daughter who him that her father was threatening suicide but she didn't initially tell him about the shooting. The family friend and the daughter then went upstairs and the family friend spoke to Allen Myron who was holding a shotgun. Allen Myron told the family friend and his daughter to go to the basement of the house and they complied.

The first deputy who arrived on scene contacted Allen Myron by phone and continued talking with him. At some point, the deputies convinced Allen Myron to allow his daughter and the other male in the house to leave. Deputies negotiated with Allen Myron over a period of about two and half hours. During the course of the negotiations Allen Myron talked about a variety of topics and complained about his unhappiness with the Pierce County Sheriff's department but his main focus was how his marriage was deteriorating and how his in laws had negatively influenced his wife against him.

Later, deputies surrounding the house heard what sounded to be a muffled gun shot. Tacoma Police then relieved the deputies around the house and assumed the incident. Entry and search of the residence by the Tacoma Police SWAT team revealed Allen Myron dead of apparent suicide by gunshot in a bedroom. Four weapons - a shotgun, a rifle and two handguns were located on or about Allen Myron's person.

The investigation revealed that Allen Myron took steps to conceal the crime, including hiding his father-in-law's body in the garage and hosing down the driveway where Monty Multanen had been.

The investigation revealed on Thursday evening Sara Myron contacted Allen Myron's immediate supervisor to express concern about his behavior at the hospital earlier in the evening. On Friday afternoon his lieutenant called Sara Myron to follow up on her call the precious evening. The lieutenant put her in contact with a PCSD domestic violence detective who she made contact with at approximately 5:30PM Friday evening. After talking they set up an appointment for Monday morning to further discuss the situation. She told TPD detectives that in none of her contacts with PCSD personnel did she ever inform them of a suicide attempt by Allen in December of 2009 or additional suicide threats either verbally or written. She also informed TPD detectives that he had never assaulted her, made threats to harm her or anyone else and she did not feel he was dangerous.

Tacoma Police are awaiting the release of ballistic evidence recovered by the Pierce County Medical Examiner's Office from Susan and Monty Multanen as well as Allen Myron. This evidence will then be submitted it to the Washington State Patrol Crime lab for comparison with ballistic evidence and weapons recovered from the scene.

Additionally, Tacoma Police are awaiting the release of copies of all 911 calls and law enforcement radio traffic from the LESA Communications Center.

The investigation is ongoing to include the forensic analysis of computers and multiple mobile communications devices recovered during the investigation."

Old 02-18-2015, 12:09 PM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts