Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss3954
Construction Worker Finds Body of Lynn Jackenheimer

Lynn Jackenheimer 911 Call:

In July 2012 a construction worker stopped along an isolated road in Dare County (Ohio), and spotted a suspicious plastic bag. He investigated and saw a body inside, then dialed 911. Deputies recovered the body of Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, who they say was killed by her estranged boyfriend during a vacation from Ohio.

An Ohio man wanted for murdering his on-again-off-again girlfriend while they were on vacation with her children in North Carolina last month was arrested on Wednesday.
Nate Summerfield, 27, was captured by U.S. Marshals at a Legacy Inn motel in Wadsworth, Ohio, where he checked in yesterday under a fake name, authorities said. The bust capped a nationwide manhunt for Summerfield, who is suspected of strangling Lynn Jackenheimer during a July 4 beach vacation in the Outer Banks.

Around the time of the alleged crime, Summerfield was photographed playing happily on a beach with the kids.
But things appeared to have turned stormy for the troubled relationship sometime during the family holiday. The 33-year-old Ashland mom's body was found on July 14 in a bag in a cul-de-sac on Hatteras Island.

Family members said the two had a turbulent history, and Summerfield had a history of roughing up Jackenheimer.
In February 2010 he was given a 60-day jail sentence and put on a year of probation for grabbing her throat and choking her in December 2009.
A friend said Jackenheimer was considering not going on vacation with Summerfield, but agreed to go after Summerfield got upset.
"I know he had done things to her in the past. He had hurt her in more ways than one," the friend, Alex Taylor, told Fox Cleveland last month.
"If I really thought she was in danger, we wouldn't have let her go."

Murdered Ohio mom Lynn Jackenheimer was strangled and stabbed to death, police said Tuesday, as they released an arrest warrant for her ex-boyfriend who is the primary suspect in the case.

"The medical examiner's office in Greenville (N.C.) has finished the autopsy and has ruled the cause of death as strangulation and stab wounds," a sheriff’s spokesman told reporters on Tuesday at a press conference, according to Fox News.

Jackenheimer, 33, went missing earlier this month after being spotted on a trip to Hatteras Island with her ex-boyfriend Nathan Summerfield, her 13-year-old daughter Ciara, and the couple’s 3-year-old son Leland.

Summerfield returned from the trip with the two children but without Jackenheimer, and reportedly confessed to his brother Jake he had strangled her, leading Jake to alert the police department to a “possible murder.”

"My brother was in North Carolina with his ex-girlfriend and he came back and said he strangled her, he dropped his kid off and left," Jake Summerfield told the police, according to audio of his call posted on The Virginian-Pilot newspaper's website.

Police have since launched a manhunt for Summerfield.

We've put out everything we have. I mean, we've contacted family members, locations for him, right now we’re in a holding pattern," Roger Martin, a deputy from Ashland County told Fox News.

They chased a tip that a man matching his description was spotted in a parking lot in Columbus, CBS News reported, but so far none of their searches have yielded results.

“We came up with nothing,” Ashland County sheriff’s Capt. Carl Richert told the Mansfield News Journal.

Summerfield had a history of violence against Jackenheimer, and in February 2010 he was given a 60-day jail sentence and put on a year of probation for a December 2009 incident in which he grabbed her “by her throat and choked her,” according to documents obtained by Fox 8 News.

She was reportedly granted a temporary protection order and told police “it’s hard telling what he would do to me.”

"I know he had done things to her in the past. He had hurt her in more ways than one," Alex Taylor, a friend of Jackenheimer, told Fox8.com. "If I really thought she was in danger, we wouldn’t have let her go."

Jackenheimer’s badly decomposed body was found on Saturday in a bag in a cul-de-sac on Hatteras Island.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp3 dare-county_body_911.mp3(774.1 KB, 115 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to deanmine For This Useful Post: