Go Back  

911 Call: Woman Shots To Scare Away Home Invaders Who Murdered Her Husband & Daughter 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 08-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Mr. Gryme
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2120

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss135
Re: 911 Call: Woman Shots To Scare Away Home Invaders Who Murdered Her Husband & Daug

Quote:
Originally Posted by minka1 View Post
How can anyone shoot a child? Twice in the face? My God.

People react extremely different when faced in a major/deadly situation.

I saw an episode on something like 20/20, they asked a bunch of young adults what they'd do if an armed gunman stormed into the room with intent of shooting. If armed with guns most of the kids said they'd have no hesitation to shoot back. Well. The gunman came through and a handful of the kids were frozen in place. Even though it was not a real situation these same people who said they'd be firing their guns, DID NOTHING except stand there and get (fake) shot.

You'd think with this fucking website you brainless idiots would start getting a clue. but no. You aren't. So many fucking examples in video form of people dying and they don't fucking die the same way. So many reactions to people who are witnesses or involved in the death of someone, proof of it in these fucking videos. But you idiots keep on stamping fake on real live reality fucking shit.

Do you happen to remember details or where we might find this video? Social experiments like that are very interesting in my opinion and I would really like to see it.

Old 09-13-2012, 10:15 PM
LadyCPlum
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:137
All woman

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss7198
Re: 911 Call: Woman Shots To Scare Away Home Invaders Who Murdered Her Husband & Daug

I just googled Shawna Forde....the number of webpages standing up for her make me feel severely ill

The Following User Says Thank You to LadyCPlum For This Useful Post:
invertigo
Old 11-02-2012, 12:43 PM
ninpo-bugei
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:3999

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48

*in hysterics* "Oh my god I can't believe they just killed my family"
*whimsically* 'Yah'

Almost made me spit out my food