Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
14 Year Old Warren Williams Shoots Father

14 year old boy calls 911 and confesses to shooting his father in the chest because he was sick of his life.

Quote:
PENSACOLA, Fla. -- A baby-faced Pensacola 14-year-old was charged with murder after his father was shot multiple times with a handgun Thursday night, Pensacola police said.

Warren Williams, 14, of 4835 Andrade St., Pensacola, was charged with an open count of murder in the death of 55-year-old William Williams of the same address. Pensacola police said a motive for the homicide remains under investigation.

The incident occurred at about 7:30 p.m. Thursday. Detective Danny Harnett said Warren Williams called 911 and said there had been a shooting at the house. When officers arrived, they found William Williams had died at the scene.

Warren Williams was taken into custody at the scene.

William Williams worked airport security at the Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport.
Steve Earnest, TSA federal security director, Pensacola region, told the Pensacola News Journal that Williams was assistant federal security director and oversaw the entire TSA screening operation.

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Warren Williams 911 call.mp4(2.82 MB, 1133 views)
Old 08-28-2011, 10:25 AM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Re: 14 Year Old Warren Williams Shoots Father

Quote:
A mother's desperate fight to save her 15-year-old son from an adult prison sentence for murder was played out in a heart-wrenching courtroom drama in Pensacola on Monday.

But in the end, despite her pleas to Judge Joel Boles, Anne Williams could not save her son Warren Williams from a sentence of 20½ years in prison for the March 2010 shooting death of his father, William "Bill" Williams.

With his two attorneys, Barry Beroset and Paul Mones, at his side, the youth entered a plea of guilty to second-degree murder "without a firearm."

By accepting that plea, Williams avoided a first-degree murder trial and a possible sentence of life in prison without possibility of parole if convicted. His first-degree murder trial was scheduled to begin this week.

During the hearing, Boles repeatedly asked the slight, sandy-haired teenager if he was entering the plea under his own free will, and if he understood he was waiving his right to trial and right to an appeal of a conviction.

Williams responded "Yes, sir," to each question.

"Now Mr. Williams, you've had plenty of time to speak with your attorneys about entering this plea, and you've also had a chance to speak with your mom and family as well," Boles said. "And do you understand that this can't be your mom's decision or your attorneys' decision to enter this plea?"

"Yes, sir, I understand that," Williams said.

Despite her son's responses, Anne Williams criticized the plea deal, implying it had been made without her involvement or consultation, and begged the court to sentence Williams as a juvenile.

"I am fighting for my child's life," she said. "Warren is a minor in the eyes of the law, and treating Warren as an adult has minimized my parental rights, and has minimized my ability to assist my son in sound and informed decisions," Anne Williams said. "I would respectfully like to question this process that mandates children have to make decisions that affect the rest of their lives with little or no parental involvement."

"I believe there are many others gathered in this courtroom today who feel the system has let us down," she added. "For the record I am requesting the State of Florida to consider sanctions more appropriate for a juvenile, because, your honor, Warren is a juvenile.

In addition to the 20½ years in state prison, which was only sentence available to Boles under the plea agreement, Williams also received 15 years of probation following his release from state prison.

Evidence of the teen's psychological history weighed heavily in the state's decision to accept the plea, said Assistant State Attorney Greg Marcille.

"While the case was being prepared for trial, the fact of significant psychological issues became apparent," Marcille said. "And while a firearm was obviously part of the offense, we do have the discretion to remove that part of the charge."

In a prepared statement, Williams' mother pleaded with Boles for leniency for her son before a packed courtroom audience numbering more than 50 people.

"Warren's traumatic history began at age 7 when his brother died from suicide," she said. "Warren is a child and a grandchild, and we want him home with us. He should not be sentenced to more years in prison than he has lived."

'State of madness'

Dressed in slacks and a long-sleeve shirt, Williams was led into the courtroom at 8:30 a.m. by Escambia County Sheriff's deputies. He did not look at his mother or other family members as he was seated between his attorneys.

Boles also allowed Williams' 85-year-old grandmother, Mary Lou Williams, who was advised not to attend the hearing, to address the court via speakerphone.

"I know this little boy was in a state of madness when this tragedy occurred," she said. "Depression is part of the Williams family. Can you imagine what it would be like for this little boy to be in adult prison?

"I forgive Warren and I will love him forever," she said, her voice quivering.

Following his sentencing, Williams was fingerprinted and led away by deputies.

Boles adjourned the hearing as several family members openly wept and embraced Anne Williams, who was overheard saying to a friend, "I need my son, that's what I need."

Warren Williams' grandmother, Dot Tobiassen, said, "I don't know how I feel right now. I can't imagine him being gone for that many years."

Old 08-28-2011, 11:42 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss61174

sicko

Old 09-07-2011, 04:24 AM
manic406
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1261
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss293

wow hardcore

Old 09-07-2011, 01:08 PM
spiderboy
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1074
Male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss377

Ooooh what have I done"? You forgot it wasn't a playstation game and blasted your old man twice.

The Following User Says Thank You to spiderboy For This Useful Post:
Muertaluna
Old 09-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Lee
Offline:
All Seeing Eye
Poster Rank:153
Homosapien

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6245

Old 09-10-2011, 05:57 AM
ladymelancholy
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5221

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss30

Did the dad take away his video games or abused him? The kid sounded like he was reading from a script.

Old 09-20-2011, 03:36 AM
Wheelwash
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:546
Male

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1117

Sounds like the little shit had even rehearsed what he was going to say. What he says at the beginning sounds like a script. And oh ya you punkass retard: GTA is a game...this is real life

Old 10-21-2011, 08:36 PM
alpha.first.one
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:670
male

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss808

if you kill someone at any age you should be removed from the general population. That doesn't mean prison but does mean away from me. Me who hasn't killed someone or you who hasn't killed someone. I don't want to be standing in line with someone who has killed.

The Following User Says Thank You to alpha.first.one For This Useful Post:
Shelbeano ^-^
Old 10-24-2011, 12:24 AM
xxdead_angelxx
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1776
Love the cock!

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss178

I remember when this first came over the news and it had me scratching my head and asking why Pensacola is a nice community and for something like this to happen is tragic.