Home Register Mark Forums Read NTFU Login Rules Top Posters What We Need
Go Back   Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > The Water Cooler | The General Chat Area

I Need Some Ideas for Different Sexual Position/freaky Things to Do with My Man 

Join Now

Old 02-03-2011, 02:22 AM
becca320
Offline:
Fuck that shit
Poster Rank:182
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4138
I Need Some Ideas for Different Sexual Position/freaky Things to Do with My Man

i like to keep it spicy in bed and we have done some crazy things but want to blow his mind.

i know i please him and he most def pleases me but you cant keep doing the same things over and over.

tonight i fucked him up cause i did a reverse cowgirl and let him y handcuff me, then had him take em off and right before he was gonna cum i started giving him head....had his toes curling. OMG it was good.

so yeah anyone got some good ideas...for real
Old 02-03-2011, 02:37 AM
Wiggly
Offline:
Dead is better
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1677 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30340
Re: I Need Some Ideas for Different Sexual Position/freaky Things to Do with My Man

Stick yer finger up his bum. It will blow his mind in either one of 2 way. A HOLY FUCK WTF ARE YOU DOING way or a, OMG WHAT AN ORGASM THAT WAS way.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:40 AM
Nickola
Offline:
lovable anglo-pilferer!
Poster Rank:45
Girly girl

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1948 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 12/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss14192
Re: I Need Some Ideas for Different Sexual Position/freaky Things to Do with My Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Stick yer finger up his bum. It will blow his mind in either one of 2 way. A HOLY FUCK WTF ARE YOU DOING way or a, OMG WHAT AN ORGASM THAT WAS way.

yeh i aint got nothing to add, so this. hehehe
or Pm Daughterofthenight.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Crimson Kunoichi
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:114
Whisker Biscuit

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6901

Rusty trombone!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:51 AM
The Dude
Offline:
His Dudeness
Poster Rank:118
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6521

^
Old 02-03-2011, 02:59 AM
BugDude
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:44
Male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14237

Next time after he blows, get up, dont say a word and go make him a sandwich.. It will fucking blow his mind!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:59 AM
Boof Lord
Poster Rank:4
Fleshy Protuberance
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 10768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss50787

Hot Carl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
The Last Retardiam
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 AM
The Dude
Offline:
His Dudeness
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6521

Abe Lincoln

Desired end result.
You must be a male in order to perform the Abe Lincoln. One must be careful when performing the Abe Lincoln, as precision with both cock and hand as well as a good poker face are necessary to successfully pull it off. In order to perform the Abe Lincoln, you first convince your partner to shave your balls, or convince her to let you shave her hairy muff. While shaving, and after completion, you must be careful to conceal the fresh shavings in your hand. Next, you fuck her brains out as you please, covertly keeping the fresh pube clippings in your hand and keeping a straight face. When you are approaching orgasm, you must make sure to have the girl on her back. When the baby batter has been sufficiently mixed and is ready to come out, you cum around her jawline and mouth. Before she has a chance to say anything or wipe it off, you throw the fresh shavings onto her unsuspecting visage, creating an Abe Lincoln-esque scruffy beard. If you can jam a concealed top hat onto her head, all the better. This is recommended for first sexual encounters, sexual encounters at her workplace, or sexual encounters in any area where there is no nearby access to water so that the beard cannot be immediately cleaned from her face.
Alternate: Standing and partially squatted in a 69 position, the male wears a top hat eats out the chick (the female's bush is his beard) and proclaims "4 score and 7 years ago!" while taking a shit (freeing the slaves) at the same time
Old 02-03-2011, 03:48 AM
The Dude
Offline:
His Dudeness
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6521

Manbo's "Frumpa-Lumpa"- First, grab an Asian slave betwixt the ages of 97 and 97.1, to make sure that she will not escape your Brazen bull. Then, after tying her down with layers of frumpa lumpa leaves, from the country of Ibiza, Africa, order a goat that specializes particularly in the act of cahootinannies (animal orgies). Force the women to perform mild to severely degrading acts of sex on the goat, until the goat reaches ejaculation. At the point of ejaculation, give her a French made, miniature, wood crafted spoon and demand that she scoop up the fluid within an allotted amount of time. Track down every genetic relative, and round them up into a train through persuasion. To her family's surprise, bring them into the room, and force each of her family members, including youngins, to lick her snoo snoo. After she says, "Call me Sally, and paint my eyeballs elephant", tell her that she was a good girl, and that she learned her lesson.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:56 AM
downunder
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:100
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 12/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss7883

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca320 View Post
i like to keep it spicy in bed and we have done some crazy things but want to blow his mind.

i know i please him and he most def pleases me but you cant keep doing the same things over and over.

tonight i fucked him up cause i did a reverse cowgirl and let him y handcuff me, then had him take em off and right before he was gonna cum i started giving him head....had his toes curling. OMG it was good.

so yeah anyone got some good ideas...for real
Get him to shit in your purse.
Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > The Water Cooler | The General Chat Area

Amateur Sex & Naked Wife And Girlfriend Forum