guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 12/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss25097
Re: Have You Ever Been Arrested,

me too. i suppose that's why we are drawn here.
Old 12-18-2010, 02:35 AM
Geemonster
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:17
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss32430

Quote:
Originally Posted by daughterothenight View Post
me too. i suppose that's why we are drawn here.
Yup!!
Old 12-18-2010, 10:04 PM
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:231

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3060

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh007 View Post
I shot the headrest when I was 18-19, guy broke into my house trying to get to my stash, his girlfriend told me.
I shot the guy in the lower back after he pulled a knife on me, smoking crack with my daughters mother, I called him out because he got cocky thinking I wouldn't do anything about smoking that shit where my 8 month old little girl was staying. Pulled the knife after getting loud, got shot running away, called the ambulance, cops came and he went away for possession of heroin and crack. I was never even questioned.
yeah but a murder rap isn't cool. why not just kick the shit out of him. you wanna be around for your kid, ya know...just sayin. Glad it worked out cause it rarely does.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Lobsterbird
Offline:
Nowhere Man
Poster Rank:28

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss20613

I got arrested for being the head of a Mexican drug cartel one time. No not really.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:58 PM
downunder
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:99
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss7886

Arrested for burglary and drink driving 20 years ago.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:10 AM
Gh007
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2102

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
yeah but a murder rap isn't cool. why not just kick the shit out of him. you wanna be around for your kid, ya know...just sayin. Glad it worked out cause it rarely does.
I brought it for my protection, all I new was I was meeting a crack dealer to fight, I mean I wasn't trying to be a "gangster" I was aiming for his leg- as far as I knew he was running for a gun himself, but he pulled the knife on me first- I wont go into it as to why he deserved it but up until recently I didnt feel comfortable talking about it, other than that old shit, Ive been a good boy tho
Old 12-19-2010, 03:14 AM
Gh007
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2102

18 or 19 i was trying to be gangster tho I thought I was more black & italian and scarface than anybody
Old 12-19-2010, 04:06 AM
dropone
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:225

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3112

let's see,,, nothing much here,

i was pistol whipped repeatedly in my jaw and chest, then got the pig walked me to the precint with my arm twisted behind my back all the while being punched and kicked en-route to the precint. inside the cell them guys wanted to get me but left me alone when i told them i'm still physically numb so fuck it let's do it the whole night if we have to. that was when i was young. cops let me out early in the morning :)
Old 01-20-2011, 10:18 AM
Phetamine
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4928

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss25

Arrested illegally (fuckheads at court said i didnt go to my traffic violation court date, damn you america ) had to get bailed out then had the court call me and say "we're sorry" or i would have had to wait in jail to show up to court in handcuffs

got robbed at gunpoint once (faggots didnt take shit, if i could redo it i probably would have retaliated)

And im on diversion right now for 3rd degree assault

Im only 19 years old =/
Old 01-20-2011, 10:57 AM
slimjim77
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1099
Animal

Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss291

Got CSed by a pig who mistook me for someone else, the fucker didn't say he was old bill. I heard a noise of someone calling a name behind me, so I turn around and BOOM, face full of spray. I didn't react very well to that and expressed my displeasure by pinning that little weasel to the wheel arch of my car by his head and readjusting his attitude with my boot. Next thing I'm jumped by a fuck knows how many of them in uniform. The cheeky fuckers actually charged me with section 18 with intent because I took his CS off him and tried to use it on him. The judge threw it out of court because his reasoning was that if they hadn't of mistook me and given me warning that he was the police the situation could have been avoided.

Second time I got arrested for a driving offence that I had committed that I was unaware of....... Fair enough, I was nicked then bailed to appear at court a few weeks later. No problem. A few days later I get arrested again for the same offense(FFS I even had the bail paper in my pocket) Anyway I think that its just going to get sorted out at the police station as they will ring the copshop I got bailed from and realise they have made a terrible mistake........ Er, wrong. I get a desk Sgt who thinks that because I now for some reason have a violent tag on my record(even though it was chucked outta court) that he is going to be an arse to me and not make the phone call. I think the moment when it all went a bit bad was when I asked for a blanket as I was cold, he said it was tough and if I hadn't have been such a stupid arsehole then I wouldn't be in this situation, that didn't end well either. He went to hospital with serious bruising to his neck and face, I got charged with attempted murder for trying to rip out his throat. Court the next day and what happens? Yup, case is dismissed due to me being arrested illegally, it would have never happened if they had just been reasonable and checked, I was even asked if I wished to make a claim due to me being arrested unlawfully. I didn't because in all fairness I think I got my dues and justice was served.