Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5432
Re: FEMA CAMPS Follow Up

DHS Officers Armed With Semiautomatics Set Up Unannounced ID Checkpoint

Staff of Florida Social Security office not informed of drill, Homeland Security officials refused to talk to media
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Residents of Leesburg, Florida were shocked to see their local Social Security office turned into a random Homeland Security checkpoint Tuesday morning, as DHS officers armed with semiautomatic rifles and accompanied by sniffer dogs checked identifications of locals.

“With their blue and white SUVs circled around the Main Street office, at least one official was posted on the door with a semiautomatic rifle, randomly checking identifications. And other officers, some with K-9s, sifted through the building,” reports the Daily Commercial.
The activity was part of Operation Shield, an unannounced drill conducted by the DHS’ Federal Protective Service centered around “detecting the presence of unauthorized persons and potentially disruptive or dangerous activities.”
Thomas Milligan, district manager for the Social Security Administration office, said staff were not informed their offices were about to be stormed by armed FPS officers. DHS officials refused to answer questions asked by local media and left with no explanation at noon.
“Part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, FPS is the federal law enforcement agency that provides integrated security and law enforcement services to over 9,000 federally-owned and leased buildings, facilities, properties and other assets,” states the report.
Indeed, the FPS is used for a variety of roles, not just limited to setting up unannounced ID checkpoints.
As part of the reinvention of the Department of Homeland Security to serve as a tool of political repression, the Federal Protective Service is used by the DHS to track the political activities of peaceful advocacy groups. The FPS was seen arresting photographers in Portland last November during an OWS rally.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T

In 2004, the FPS arrested a veteran for the crime of complaining to his local VA office in Des Moines.
A separate component of Homeland Security, VIPR (Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response), recently received an expansion in funding from Congress that will see 2011′s figure of around 9,300 checkpoints increased with the addition of 12 new VIPR teams, who will be used to carry out security checks at bus depots, train stations, ferry ports and highways.
The extra money is being demanded despite the fact that there is “no proof that the roving viper teams have foiled any terrorist plots or thwarted any major threat to public safety,” according to an L.A. Times report.
The Following User Says Thank You to BryanXavier For This Useful Post:
Craigster
Old 01-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Ghost
Offline:
Scotland: Vote Yes
Poster Rank:32
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19580

I've seen this video before with different narration it was about prison planet, one world government type stuff.

Americas building more high capacity prisons / detention centers to house its criminals, I don't really see the big deal its a well known fact that Americas jails are badly overcrowded even more so than ours here in the UK.

Also this film was made six years ago, where's the follow ups? what's happening on the site now? is it in fact being used by the military to hold civillians who've not been arrested and or tried with a crime?

I doubt it...
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:
Craigster
Old 01-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Craigster
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:138

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5874

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I've seen this video before with different narration it was about prison planet, one world government type stuff.

Americas building more high capacity prisons / detention centers to house its criminals, I don't really see the big deal its a well known fact that Americas jails are badly overcrowded even more so than ours here in the UK.

Also this film was made six years ago, where's the follow ups? what's happening on the site now? is it in fact being used by the military to hold civillians who've not been arrested and or tried with a crime?

I doubt it...
Sorry poor wording on my part ...the follow up part was my personal observation of these checkpoint looking locations being built around atlanta. The jist of my post was to see if anyone else in the states has seen similar structures pop up in their area.
By the way it was my understanding that these were fema owned proprties and that canada has their own emergency gov't owned sites as well. This would exclude the prison scenario you suggest. I personally hope you are right i don't want to see the world go this way but if it does i don't want to find out by a soldier banging on my door in the middle of the night.

Last edited by Craigster; 01-06-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:13 AM
Ghost
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19580

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdatl View Post
Sorry poor wording on my part ...the follow up part was my personal observation of these checkpoint looking locations being built around atlanta. The jist of my post was to see if anyone else in the states has seen similar structures pop up in their area.
Hmmm haven't you been able to find documentation or at least mention of these new facilities online anywhere? I guess if they are military checkpoints/compounds the answer would be no.

Are these checkpoints on or near state boundaries?
Old 01-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Craigster
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:138

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5874

well to be honest my first thought was DOT use but our state budget can't afford to mow the grass on the highways nevermind construct these buildings that cost at least $100,000 ea. There has been no news mention of them, and we spend anything the local media ALWAYS lets us know, have'nt found anything on them.
Could be the camps and these bldg's are part of this...THEY are coming back
Old 01-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:5
female

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1654 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 14/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss49779

DHS is about its business.

Conspiracy theorists may complain, but from my pov, I would rather have those guys on that wall around us than now. I might not like what they do....how they accomplish some of their goals, but I am DAMNED GLAD they are doing their thing.

and as far as "Obama *cough* authorizing arrests...whatever....without due process....."

Would ya feel BETTER if BUSH had authorized it????

*wait*!!! actually, his administration did JUST THAT....

Again.....better to have those "covert" ops under our noses than "the alternatives".
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Craigster
Old 01-06-2012, 12:23 PM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:10
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 2999 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss42199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
DHS is about its business.

Conspiracy theorists may complain, but from my pov, I would rather have those guys on that wall around us than now. I might not like what they do....how they accomplish some of their goals, but I am DAMNED GLAD they are doing their thing.

and as far as "Obama *cough* authorizing arrests...whatever....without due process....."

Would ya feel BETTER if BUSH had authorized it????

*wait*!!! actually, his administration did JUST THAT....

Again.....better to have those "covert" ops under our noses than "the alternatives".
What is it they accomplish...exactly? DO their "thing" so if I became a fucking moron and spouted horseshit on YouTube that makes me more viable of a human being then...or just at least I am doing something.....no matter that if it is plausible or useful or correct or even based on logic?

All you American women if you truly are afraid of the nasty Fema camps going to come get you. You may come and live me with me...no clothes needed.

You can come and live in the new and improved RnR Harem of love!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
No pussy stands a chance against rnr.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:33 PM
azimuth
★ Thunder Thighs ★
Poster Rank:41
Skirt

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1928 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14751

Quote:
The jist of my post was to see if anyone else in the states has seen similar structures pop up in their area.
I haven't seen any around here. I'm in a rural area, though- South Dakota. Maybe they're only in metro areas?
Old 01-06-2012, 12:35 PM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:10
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 2999 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss42199

Can always come be a love slave at RnR's place...long as you don't really have a penis cause I'll throw your ass back across the border!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
No pussy stands a chance against rnr.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Ghost
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19580

Quote:
well to be honest my first thought was DOT use but our state budget can't afford to mow the grass on the highways nevermind construct these buildings that cost at least $100,000 ea. There has been no news mention of them, and we spend anything the local media ALWAYS lets us know, have'nt found anything on them.
Could be the camps and these bldg's are part of this...THEY are coming back Twilight Zone---To Serve Man (summary) - YouTube
There's a lot of clips on YouTube relating these fema concentration camp things, most of what I've seen so far seems conspiratorial ill post back if I come across anything interesting.
Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > The Water Cooler | The General Chat Area

Amateur Sex & Naked Wife And Girlfriend Forum