Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4040
Re: Divorce

Sorry to say this but this marriage is a marriage that probably never should of happened. You should of left her or kicked her ass out of your life the moment you found out she was cheating on you. Wasn't she pregnant when she cheated on you? I find this kind ironic because when the wife is pregnant it usually the husband that cheats. Sorry your marriage is ending but it is probably best that is. Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to bdjackass318 For This Useful Post:
GlassToTheArson
Old 04-07-2013, 05:46 PM
azimuth
Offline:
★ Thunder Thighs ★
Poster Rank:42
Skirt

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1931 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14731

Quote:
Originally Posted by joak View Post
in theory, it makes obvious sense.

but in practice, it's a flawed system (for some guys).

for example: here (in the fucking south) the mom is, by default, primary custodian. you could even be an "iffy" mother. as long as you aren't a murderer, you are the primary custodian. as a result, the father pays the mother.

in my case, she quit her job and did school. so, somehow, i am supposed to compensate for HER inability to keep a job.

i pay 700 bucks a month for one kid. SEVEN. HUNDRED. DOLLARS.

no child goes through 700 in clothes and food in 30 days. none.

in addition, he is covered under MY health insurance. i pay for his dental. when i buy groceries, i buy groceries for two. i have him exactly one half of the time. we share custody, even steven.

like i said, it isn't the paying of child support. it's the disproportionate amount of money paid. i'm not some absentee father. i live less than two miles away from the mom.
Holy shit! I only have to pay $390 for one, now, and only for eleven more months.. I never thought I'd be 'that guy' who counts down the remaining months of having to pay, but I am. Hell yes. I'd rather give it to my kids directly, for gas or something, instead of to their dad.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:47 PM
GlassToTheArson
Offline:
Yaut'ja Elite
Poster Rank:329
Male
Contributions: 11

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1848

Fucking hell, I'm freaking out right now

"There will be chicks, they'll see you gettin your swole on, riding a motorcycle, and drop to their knees helplessly in awe of your swag... then you'll be gettin' some P-90-SEX!" rapeWhistle

Old 04-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Boof Lord
Poster Rank:4
Fleshy Protuberance
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 10768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss50787

I just hope you don't get tagged for adultery. I saw some guys go down for that one when I was in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
The Last Retardiam
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Last Nephilim For This Useful Post:
azimuth, GlassToTheArson, LiquidSky
Old 04-07-2013, 06:08 PM
azimuth
Offline:
★ Thunder Thighs ★
Poster Rank:42
Skirt

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1931 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14731

I pay $390 for one child now, for eleven more months. I never thought I'd be 'that guy' that counts down to the end of paying but hell yes I am. I'd rathet give it to them directly for gas or whatever. And I do give them a lot, whenever they ask.

Oh, and on topic, we got divorced due to cheating also. I found his girlfriend's purse in the backseat of his car when I borrowed his car to take our then five-year-old to a birthday party. Fucking assholes. I had custody of both my daughters until Oct 2009, when I became disabled in an auto accident. (Just some background. ) I couldn't take care of myself let alone anyone else, and my kids were only about 14 and 16, not driving yet.

Losing my girls was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through, even worse than having to learn to walk again.

I will also always regret getting a divorce, because you know, I will really always love him. He doesn't make the best choices in girlfriends now ( maybe never did, eh?) And I make fun of him for it., but finally we are becoming friends.

So good luck to you, op, maybe it is for the best? Maybe you should try more counseling? /sorry for the book. I had quoted joak, and its gone. drugs
Old 04-07-2013, 06:50 PM
PlinyTheYounger
Offline:
★ Sexual Tyrannosaurus ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1936 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7964

Glad I am not married.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Wiggly
Offline:
Dead is better
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1677 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30340

Quote:
Originally Posted by joak View Post
in theory, it makes obvious sense.

but in practice, it's a flawed system (for some guys).

for example: here (in the fucking south) the mom is, by default, primary custodian. you could even be an "iffy" mother. as long as you aren't a murderer, you are the primary custodian. as a result, the father pays the mother.

in my case, she quit her job and did school. so, somehow, i am supposed to compensate for HER inability to keep a job.

i pay 700 bucks a month for one kid. SEVEN. HUNDRED. DOLLARS.

no child goes through 700 in clothes and food in 30 days. none.

in addition, he is covered under MY health insurance. i pay for his dental. when i buy groceries, i buy groceries for two. i have him exactly one half of the time. we share custody, even steven.

like i said, it isn't the paying of child support. it's the disproportionate amount of money paid. i'm not some absentee father. i live less than two miles away from the mom.
I understand now, it would work better if the dad just bought what the kids needed, here is some food, here is some clothes and toys and hygiene stuff, instead the mother spending it on herself.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Pie
Offline:
العضو التناسلي النسوي
Poster Rank:240
Too cool for Genetalia

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2867

$700
Old 04-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Pie
Offline:
العضو التناسلي النسوي
Poster Rank:240
Too cool for Genetalia

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2867

$700 a month for one child?! That's fucking ridiculous, You could feed and clothe 2 or 3 kids for that and have money left over, what a load of bolloks.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:32 PM
GlassToTheArson
Offline:
Yaut'ja Elite
Poster Rank:329
Male
Contributions: 11

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1848

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim View Post
I just hope you don't get tagged for adultery. I saw some guys go down for that one when I was in.
I have a crazy fucked up story about that actually. I should start a new thread about that shenanigan

"There will be chicks, they'll see you gettin your swole on, riding a motorcycle, and drop to their knees helplessly in awe of your swag... then you'll be gettin' some P-90-SEX!" rapeWhistle

Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > The Water Cooler | The General Chat Area

Amateur Sex & Naked Wife And Girlfriend Forum