Poster Rank:1087
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss363
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt Fat Beach Pictures

lol why are ya'll arguing personal taste? That "discussion" will never go anywhere. I will admit I never thought she was all that. I've always thought she was average looking. I will also say that I like her body much better now. Not so much the cellulite but it is what it is, lol. can't have everything perfect. So Chris likes skinny girls. And? Even if he did like emaciated looking skeletons, so the fuck what?! Although, I'm not a fan of shaming people will always have their preferences. No one should be judged for having one or having an opinion. ok....enough of my lil speech haha.

We used to get beat with whips and chains. Now all we care about is driving a whip and wearing a chain.
The Following User Says Thank You to musziqluvher For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2016, 03:22 AM
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:127
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 2465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss7856

Originally Posted by little miss perfect View Post

ARE YOU FOR REAL?!!?!?! She is one of the top sexiest women since she gained curves. Obviously you go for the skeleton girls and think nothing of what you have written. I work for a board to help girls worried about their weight, and posts like this from people like you are certainly not helping the matter. Making gorgeous girls who are of all shapes and sizes feel bad about themselves. My 13 year old sister was the one who brought this post to my attention, a girl that has a womans slim curvybody and is still only a child who is already self-conscious of her weight (and doesnt need to be) is now asking me if SHE is fat? seeing as though her idol is.....
You must have a very small brain and as i stated above only like skeleton girls...i am now wondering if you like girls at all?

What do you mean by "taking up to much sun" - my sister is asking?

Your head sounds like a weird place to be, not everyone is perfect and women with curves are much better, yes i agree she was "hot" back in the day in those movies but now she is way better, sexier and hotter and also looks healthy (and no im not into girls, im straight but happy with my sexuality).
You need to keep your opinions to yourself or at least keep them off the internet upsetting teenage girls.

Hope this message goes through to you and you ACTUALLY think about what you have done to a few teenagers. Especially my little sister who idolises this supposed "fat" celebrity.

Thanks a bunch for making a already fragile young girl turn even more paranoid and fragile!!!!
bullshit...teenage girls need to understand that being fat is bad.... fat is ugly and it's disgusting and fat girls are not attractive

Originally Posted by Clubhouse View Post
I like his happy-go-lucky demeanour
Old 08-27-2016, 01:39 PM
Poster Rank:353
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2082

Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
bullshit...teenage girls need to understand that being fat is bad.... fat is ugly and it's disgusting and fat girls are not attractive
Beauty is in the eye's of the beholder, it's very logical, how can you deem whats attractive or what's not? but everyone's entitled to their opinion nonetheless

Old 08-28-2016, 08:43 PM
Poster Rank:410
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1716

Little miss ( more perfect than her ugly skinny sister ) got fucking burned