Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1163
Re: Caitlyn Jenner

You know what, I support Bruce's transition into becoming Caitlyn. I don't support celebrity.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sterlig For This Useful Post:
CuriousGeorge420, FunkPumpkin, Irish66, Lion-hearted Girl, winvens
The Following 2 Users Disliked Sterlig For This Post:
GOD's SADNESS, rmosqued
Old 06-08-2015, 08:55 AM
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poster Rank:375
Contributions: 9

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1929

Wrong Forum. "Hot Girls (What Boys Want)" is the topic here. This should go in a new forum for those who appreciate/celebrate transgender hotties.

This "woman" I call "Braitlyn" is still packing a meat-pipe between its thighs, so it is not a woman to me. It's at worst to be called a transvestite; at best, it will be called transgender.

I support Braitlyn's coming out and it should not be persecuted one bit for doing so. I'm just sick of hearing about it already. If/when Braitlyn has "the big snip and tuck" and mutilates its penis and scrotum into a makeshift vagina, only then will I call it a her and address her as Caitlyn.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunkPumpkin For This Useful Post:
rmosqued, shoelessjojackson
The Following Users Disliked This Post By FunkPumpkin:
GOD's SADNESS
Old 06-09-2015, 01:51 AM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120

What a hot piece of ass

The Following Users Disliked This Post By shoelessjojackson:
FunkPumpkin
Old 06-09-2015, 01:53 AM
BULL

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120

I agree though. This should be in its own forum. I petition we start the transgendered/crossdresser forum.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
CuriousGeorge420, FunkPumpkin
Old 06-13-2015, 11:54 AM
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poster Rank:375
Contributions: 9

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1929

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
I agree though. This should be in its own forum. I petition we start the transgendered/crossdresser forum.
I'm not bashing transgender people at all. I've met some very-sexy T-people. With the hormone therapy many are doing, at casual range, you can appreciate/mistake them for genuine XX-carrying females. But I'm not talking about appearance, just civil rights.

My issue is not just about the "paint on the barn" as much as a determination of legal identity, IMO.

We have a T-person incarcerated at the jail where my dispatch center is located. It claims it had its penis cut off as an infant, so it outwardly claims womanhood, but still has the remnants of the hanging-tackle of a man. When it was booked, it said it identifies as a female. If we put it into the male units, there would undoubtedly be a lot of impromptu, non-consensual butt-secs going on, so we had to put it in with the women, with it claiming "all I want to do is sleep and read."

Well, within 72-hours, it was caught in the shower, hand-frigging one of the other XY inmates... to the point she had to have a full-medical review to make sure she wasn't permanently damaged from the encounter. So much for "sleeping and reading."

We don't have an extra unit to house T-people. So this illustrates the potential problem for the edge-case side of their population. I suspect this is what the corn-fed/half-asleep 'murican is worried about. Even if those 'muricans were fully-aware, I agree with this concern because, when it comes to underage citizens, we have to regulate to protect them from the worst-case. For the same reason we don't allow felons to work as dispatchers with full-access to the computerized law-enforcement systems that help us manage/catch criminal subjects.

I have a pretty 16yo daughter who is involved in athletics. I don't feel comfortable with her being forced to shower with a T-person who has a dick.

IMO, until you're willing to turn in your genitals to match your chosen identity, you do not deserve immediate coronation/acceptance into your new gender. Until you turn in your old genitals in trade for the new set, you are a third-case sexually. As long as entities/facilities accommodate this third intermediate-sexuality with all the accouterments of both males and females, there is not a civil rights issue. (Don't even start with the "separate but equal" jargon, as these facilities would be housed in the same proximity of the others... be of the same quality... and legally-protected as the other two, meaning curious M/Fs would be actively-discouraged from violating these restrooms.)

T-people are in a "period of transition". We should be tolerant and supportive of them during their transition. That's what we do here in America as compelled by our Constitution. But we do not have to force-fit them into our broader society as is being currently attempted.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunkPumpkin For This Useful Post:
shoelessjojackson, sylarwolf
Old 06-14-2015, 01:26 AM
k_dub
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:285

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2893

Honestly, I didn't think Bruce Jenner would make a hot woman and the being 65 years old , all though I'm generally attracted to cougary women... I actually find Caitlyn like KNJHUGYTF sexy, milfy lady.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Bruce-and-Caitlyn.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to k_dub For This Useful Post:
Lion-hearted Girl
The Following 3 Users Disliked k_dub For This Post:
FunkPumpkin, Keydog, rmosqued
Old 06-14-2015, 08:23 PM
MeMyselfandI
Offline:
Nope
Poster Rank:161
Male
Contributions: 13

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6069

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieandsauce View Post
wheres lutton now??
I was wonderin the same thing

Quote:
Last Activity: 05-15-2015
02:43 PM

Old 06-15-2015, 02:27 AM
BULL

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkPumpkin View Post
I'm not bashing transgender people at all. I've met some very-sexy T-people. With the hormone therapy many are doing, at casual range, you can appreciate/mistake them for genuine XX-carrying females. But I'm not talking about appearance, just civil rights.

My issue is not just about the "paint on the barn" as much as a determination of legal identity, IMO.

We have a T-person incarcerated at the jail where my dispatch center is located. It claims it had its penis cut off as an infant, so it outwardly claims womanhood, but still has the remnants of the hanging-tackle of a man. When it was booked, it said it identifies as a female. If we put it into the male units, there would undoubtedly be a lot of impromptu, non-consensual butt-secs going on, so we had to put it in with the women, with it claiming "all I want to do is sleep and read."

Well, within 72-hours, it was caught in the shower, hand-frigging one of the other XY inmates... to the point she had to have a full-medical review to make sure she wasn't permanently damaged from the encounter. So much for "sleeping and reading."

We don't have an extra unit to house T-people. So this illustrates the potential problem for the edge-case side of their population. I suspect this is what the corn-fed/half-asleep 'murican is worried about. Even if those 'muricans were fully-aware, I agree with this concern because, when it comes to underage citizens, we have to regulate to protect them from the worst-case. For the same reason we don't allow felons to work as dispatchers with full-access to the computerized law-enforcement systems that help us manage/catch criminal subjects.

I have a pretty 16yo daughter who is involved in athletics. I don't feel comfortable with her being forced to shower with a T-person who has a dick.

IMO, until you're willing to turn in your genitals to match your chosen identity, you do not deserve immediate coronation/acceptance into your new gender. Until you turn in your old genitals in trade for the new set, you are a third-case sexually. As long as entities/facilities accommodate this third intermediate-sexuality with all the accouterments of both males and females, there is not a civil rights issue. (Don't even start with the "separate but equal" jargon, as these facilities would be housed in the same proximity of the others... be of the same quality... and legally-protected as the other two, meaning curious M/Fs would be actively-discouraged from violating these restrooms.)

T-people are in a "period of transition". We should be tolerant and supportive of them during their transition. That's what we do here in America as compelled by our Constitution. But we do not have to force-fit them into our broader society as is being currently attempted.
It's true. A lot of T-girls bag women as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
FunkPumpkin
Old 06-17-2015, 02:17 AM
corpsehands
LLKH
Poster Rank:29
dong

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 12502 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 13/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss25138

Get the fuck outa here.

Old 06-21-2015, 09:01 AM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Whole lotta ignorance in here.

She looks great. Too bad not all transgender folks have hundreds of thousands to spend on surgery during their transition.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
Azimuth
The Following 6 Users Disliked Lion-hearted Girl For This Post:
commondenom, CuriousGeorge420, Deucee002, FunkPumpkin, habsphannn, methfreeq