Re: Badass Chicks (updated - feb 28)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
What ? not supplement free ?

no woman can build muscles ?
have you looked at about 80% of the 100 meter female
sprinters ?

And again not Supplement free ???
first of all u misuderstood me. i said at the same level as a man. second of all there is a huge difference between a track runner and a bodybuilder.

edit : and by supplement i'm talking about thing such as protein or other enhancers to help build muscle.

Quote:
While women who lift weights will gain some extra muscle, muscle that will only accentuate their feminine looks, they won't gain muscles like a man. That's the stance that the new position paper on weight lifting for the American College of Sports Medicine has taken. Basically the paper extols the virtues of weight lifting for women, saying that it provides not only with an enhanced feminine look, but also better health.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:28 AM
RagingBull
Offline:
Site Designer
Poster Rank:1030

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss405

Quote:
Originally Posted by musziqluvher View Post
first of all u misuderstood me. i said at the same level as a man. second of all there is a huge difference between a track runner and a bodybuilder.

edit : and by supplement i'm talking about thing such as protein or other enhancers to help build muscle.
What about supplements ? Last time i checked supplement are made out of milk and REGULAR food. And everyone that trains are adviced to take it becouse of its high value protein, and no sport association banns supplements.

A woman can become stronger than a man, the difference would be if that woman would have turned into a man she would been even stronger.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:32 AM
musziqluvher
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1095
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss363

Quote:
What about supplements ? Last time i checked supplement are made out of milk and REGULAR food. And everyone that trains are adviced to take it becouse of its high value protein, and no sport association banns supplements.

A woman can become stronger than a man, the difference would be if that woman would have turned into a man she would been even stronger.
aha. i guess i have to be even more specific. i'm not talkin about things u can make at home 'naturally' or are found naturally occurring in nature without the help of mankind. i'm talkin about things u would BUY in a store, online or wherever which cannot be created naturally. anything else i need to be super specific about? damn.

edit: i never said a woman couldn't become stronger than a man. i only said she couldn't do it naturally without artificial aids. do you always just pick out the parts of people's arguments that you disagree with without taking in the whole statement?

Old 03-11-2009, 07:25 AM
RagingBull
Offline:
Site Designer

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss405

Quote:
aha. i guess i have to be even more specific. i'm not talkin about things u can make at home 'naturally' or are found naturally occurring in nature without the help of mankind. i'm talkin about things u would BUY in a store, online or wherever which cannot be created naturally. anything else i need to be super specific about? damn.

edit: i never said a woman couldn't become stronger than a man. i only said she couldn't do it naturally without artificial aids. do you always just pick out the parts of people's arguments that you disagree with without taking in the whole statement?
Maby you should make your point better, either way by drug free competition that means any unnatural component is forbidden. Please explain what "supplements" your talking abot and il explain.

Old 03-11-2009, 07:37 AM
musziqluvher
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss363

Quote:
Maby you should make your point better, either way by drug free competition that means any unnatural component is forbidden. Please explain what "supplements" your talking abot and il explain.
just cuz something isn't a drug doesn't mean it's natural. keyword here being NATURE. you can't find protein concentrated, the way that it is in a supplement, in nature. and if you can prove to me that it is possible I have nothing more to say on the subject. my point from the beginning was about how NATURAL (again keyword here being NATURE since you keep ignoring it) any of it is. you are the one who made that statement so i continued in the same vein. and to add to this, since u need so many details. the woman that u posted as being natural i would agree on, def doesn't look like she's doin any crazy shit. and again i'll repeat no woman can gain muscle on the same (not relative) scale as a man without HEAVY artificial enhancement. that is a physiological fact.

Old 03-11-2009, 07:46 AM
RagingBull
Offline:
Site Designer

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss405

Quote:
just cuz something isn't a drug doesn't mean it's natural. keyword here being NATURE. you can't find protein concentrated, the way that it is in a supplement, in nature. and if you can prove to me that it is possible I have nothing more to say on the subject. my point from the beginning was about how NATURAL (again keyword here being NATURE since you keep ignoring it) any of it is. you are the one who made that statement so i continued in the same vein. and to add to this, since u need so many details. the woman that u posted as being natural i would agree on, def doesn't look like she's doin any crazy shit. and again i'll repeat no woman can gain muscle on the same (not relative) scale as a man without HEAVY artificial enhancement. that is a physiological fact.
You cant make a big argument out of that lol.

Natural product, and being Natural is 2 different things lol.

Natural Product : the main Ingredient in etc baked food, you cant find a banana pie in growing in the jungle.

Being Natural : No drugs are used at all.

concentrated protein is aboslutly natural becouse all those protein came from a natural source.

Whey protein wich is a supplement being milk that has been isolated and filtered, leaving only the important parts of the milks content.

It is not Artificial and lol women can gain muscle on the same stuff men gain muscle. again the main difference is that if a woman became a man she would be even stronger.

Old 03-11-2009, 07:50 AM
musziqluvher
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss363

Quote:
You cant make a big argument out of that lol.

Natural product, and being Natural is 2 different things lol.

Natural Product : the main Ingredient in etc baked food, you cant find a banana pie in growing in the jungle.

Being Natural : No drugs are used at all.

concentrated protein is aboslutly natural becouse all those protein came from a natural source.

Whey protein wich is a supplement being milk that has been isolated and filtered, leaving only the important parts of the milks content.
nevermind. u clearly missed the point. i'm dropping it. my def of natural is ur second point here. BEING natural. isolation and filtering is not something that nature does at least not in a way that would create whey protein.

edit: you can make a banana pie without the use of unnatural chemical processes or other methods. just ask any vegetarian (which i'm not, i love meat, lol)

Old 03-11-2009, 08:06 AM
RagingBull
Offline:
Site Designer

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss405

Quote:
nevermind. u clearly missed the point. i'm dropping it. my def of natural is ur second point here. BEING natural. isolation and filtering is not something that nature does at least not in a way that would create whey protein.

edit: you can make a banana pie without the use of unnatural chemical processes or other methods. just ask any vegetarian (which i'm not, i love meat, lol)
Men use supplements aswell :P ...

Old 03-11-2009, 08:09 AM
musziqluvher
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss363

Quote:
Men use supplements aswell :P ...
i know. i'm one of them, lol. but again i remind u i'm only talking about what NATURE will allow us to do. again.....you are makin points that i never did nor implied.