Go Back  

Man Trying To Behead A Woman In The Woods 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 12-09-2011, 09:13 PM
richard brou
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:900
Female
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss509
Re: Man Trying To Behead A Woman In The Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak View Post
If you don't give a fuck what I think why the fuck you respond to my groan. You stupid mutherfucker
At last the silent dim wit has come out of the wood work! Like I said I just find it amusing insulting you and now you've taken the bait i can have a proper go at you, and no I'm not like most inbred americans I don't fuck my mother !! That seems to be on americans minds all the time for some reason !!! mmm maybe it's close to their hearts

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Disliked richard brou For This Post:
carnage278, giovanni0359, Vyudo, warship_satin, whitewolf583
  #22  
Old 12-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Bleak
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12819
Male
Join Date: Mar 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss4
Re: Man Trying To Behead A Woman In The Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard brou View Post
At last the silent dim wit has come out of the wood work! Like I said I just find it amusing insulting you and now you've taken the bait i can have a proper go at you, and no I'm not like most inbred americans I don't fuck my mother !! That seems to be on americans minds all the time for some reason !!! mmm maybe it's close to their hearts
So you are a reprobate bully. You say you like insulting for no reason other than amusement. You should be shot and posted on hear for our amusement. Fair game right?

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bleak For This Useful Post:
ASplitPsyche, giovanni0359, whitewolf583
The Following 2 Users Disliked Bleak For This Post:
jasondave2000, JoeS1981
  #23  
Old 12-09-2011, 09:52 PM
richard brou
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:900
Female
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss509
Re: Man Trying To Behead A Woman In The Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak View Post
So you are a reprobate bully. You say you like insulting for no reason other than amusement. You should be shot and posted on hear for our amusement. Fair game right?
I think you might have lost the plot as to why I had a go at you in the first place.You objected to my comments about somebody saying "the bitch got what she deserved" So in my book that makes you a fair target to pick on if you agree with a man beheading a woman ! That's why I'm " bullying" you , you dim wit. Btw you've never been bullied properly if you live in america you just take everything that is said against you that way, you should find out the hard way by having your head kicked in for a start then you'll know what bullying is you mardy twat

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to richard brou For This Useful Post:
habjjttrrr
The Following 3 Users Disliked richard brou For This Post:
giovanni0359, warship_satin, whitewolf583
  #24  
Old 12-09-2011, 10:11 PM
HairyGrape's Avatar
HairyGrape
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:66
Tuna Trench
Join Date: Oct 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 5850 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14283
Re: Man Trying To Behead A Woman In The Woods

She is totally fixing her hair!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HairyGrape For This Useful Post:
LiquidSky
  #25  
Old 12-09-2011, 10:19 PM
richard brou
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:900
Female
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss509
Re: Man Trying To Behead A Woman In The Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyGrape View Post
She is totally fixing her hair!
"FUCK YEAH" She totally is ! Is it a goddamn motherfuckin' fake ?

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Disliked richard brou For This Post:
baraqs, giovanni0359, warship_satin
  #26  
Old 12-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Bleak
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12819
Male
Join Date: Mar 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss4
Re: Man Trying To Behead A Woman In The Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard brou View Post
I think you might have lost the plot as to why I had a go at you in the first place.You objected to my comments about somebody saying "the bitch got what she deserved" So in my book that makes you a fair target to pick on if you agree with a man beheading a woman ! That's why I'm " bullying" you , you dim wit. Btw you've never been bullied properly if you live in america you just take everything that is said against you that way, you should find out the hard way by having your head kicked in for a start then you'll know what bullying is you mardy twat
Your are quite the whimsical numskull aren't you. First you start shit because of an opinion. Then you say that you don't care what I think so why you start shit in the first place if you didn't dipshit. Then you say you started it because you like to insult for your amusement. Now your saying it's because of what I thought which is implied in my groan. She could have been a child molester or killed one of his family members. Do you know the reason behind this. Didn't fucking think so The reason I groaned because your idiotic presumption of her being Innocent while you have not a fucking clue And yes I'v been physically assaulted from bully's, is'nt anything new to America, what fucking planet are you on. Dipshit

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Disliked Bleak For This Post:
jasondave2000, jbuk, JoeS1981, Lizarella
  #27  
Old 12-09-2011, 10:42 PM
richard brou
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:900
Female
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss509
Re: Man Trying To Behead A Woman In The Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak View Post
Your are quite the whimsical numskull aren't you. First you start shit because of an opinion. Then you say that you don't care what I think so why you start shit in the first place if you didn't dipshit. Then you say you started it because you like to insult for your amusement. Now your saying it's because of what I thought which is implied in my groan. She could have been a child molester or killed one of his family members. Do you know the reason behind this. Didn't fucking think so The reason I groaned because your idiotic presumption of her being Innocent while you have not a fucking clue And yes I'v been physically assaulted from bully's, is'nt anything new to America, what fucking planet are you on. Dipshit
Can't you see it's FAKE, if it was for real would cutting her head off be justified for whatever reason? In a civilised nation that would not be the way to carry out the law of the land, guilty or not! What planet do you live on? You must be an american because you have clearly lost touch with what is right or wrong !! Is that how you lot would like to run the world ?

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Disliked richard brou For This Post:
giovanni0359, Lizarella, sadkirby, warship_satin, whitewolf583
  #28  
Old 12-09-2011, 10:59 PM
LadyPox's Avatar
LadyPox
Offline:
Dothraki Chick
Poster Rank:203
** Colorado Girl **
Join Date: Oct 2011
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4407
Re: Man Trying To Behead A Woman In The Woods

Looks totally real to me. Look how she flops around as he's cutting at her neck. It's almost impossible for a conscious person to relax like that. The pain of the action revives her and she puts her hand up to head. Women often touch their forehead when stressed or confused.

We've seen enough of this stuff on DR to know what looks real and what does not. I'm buying it.

__________________
......
"The one true god is between a woman's legs."

Salladhor Saan - GAME OF THRONES

Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LadyPox For This Useful Post:
bellydancinb, ernyzaz, FuManBoobs, sadkirby, Wench, Youiwillkill
  #29  
Old 12-10-2011, 01:02 AM
Youiwillkill
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:3233
Male
Join Date: Jul 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss68
Re: Man Trying To Behead A Woman In The Woods

I'm thinking this is real , either way it made me sick

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-10-2011, 01:22 AM
HairyGrape's Avatar
HairyGrape
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:66
Tuna Trench
Join Date: Oct 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 5850 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14283
Re: Man Trying To Behead A Woman In The Woods

I call total fake on this one. Just get that feeling.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HairyGrape For This Useful Post:
Pig_fucker, u-all-are-animals
The Following Users Disliked This Post By HairyGrape:
N0way123

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO