Go Back  

Execution - Lead Lobotomy 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 06-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Bluegill's Avatar
Bluegill
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1020
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss414
Re: Execution - Lead Lobotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0tten View Post
I actually love the Allah Akbar shit. It's the exact same thing as a group prayer circle/hug that some soliders do before an attack/maneuver, thanking the Christian god and asking him to help keep them safe.

Just because you say some religious words before doing heinous shit doesn't mean you adhere to that particular religions beliefs. These guys doing the beheadings are Muslims. They're assholes. Same as the West Borough Baptists. They aren't Christians, they're cunts.
Well said. I think I love you

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegill For This Useful Post:
r0tten
  #12  
Old 07-01-2012, 04:59 AM
r0tten's Avatar
r0tten
Offline:
Cunt Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:327
Pussy Power!
Join Date: May 2012
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegill View Post
Well said. I think I love you
Haha thanks! I just annoys me every time I see the all Muslims are terrorists card played. I hate all religions, but to say that an entire group of people are bad because a few who claim they're apart of that group does horrible shit is just ignorant.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by banedon View Post
I'll take you out in the fuckin woods, little girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
I'd give you two dollars if you could stop being such a fucking cunt for 12 hours
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to r0tten For This Useful Post:
Bluegill, Fulcanelli
  #13  
Old 07-01-2012, 07:25 AM
openminded13's Avatar
openminded13
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2367
Male
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss116
Re: Execution - Lead Lobotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0tten View Post
I actually love the Allah Akbar shit. It's the exact same thing as a group prayer circle/hug that some soliders do before an attack/maneuver, thanking the Christian god and asking him to help keep them safe.

Just because you say some religious words before doing heinous shit doesn't mean you adhere to that particular religions beliefs. These guys doing the beheadings aren't Muslims. They're assholes. Same as the West Borough Baptists. They aren't Christians, they're cunts.
Actually they are Muslims, they believe in Allah and their prophet is Mohammed so they are Muslims, to compare them with WBB is ridiculous because they not killing anyone (I don't agree with them) but their is a difference between just being extremist (and just being a cunt to everyone) or being 'Jihad soldier' that are killing people. Actually all religions are the same and that why we need to cut their power so it will be only a private matter. But its funny that always people say when their is an attack/incident from a Muslim 'they are no real Muslims'. Bullshit, they are! Think about it they say Islam = religion of peace, why are all the Muslim countries killing people with other religion/gay,... , suppress women,...

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11946
Re: Execution - Lead Lobotomy

Went to a lot of trouble to set all that up.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-01-2012, 01:38 PM
DaDrizzle416's Avatar
DaDrizzle416
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:571
Brown Penis
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1060
Re: Execution - Lead Lobotomy

Eh I would like 2 see him rollin down the hill.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-02-2012, 04:15 PM
fletch's Avatar
fletch
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:121
drugs
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1482 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8189
Re: Execution - Lead Lobotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0tten View Post
Haha thanks! I just annoys me every time I see the all Muslims are terrorists card played. I hate all religions, but to say that an entire group of people are bad because a few who claim they're apart of that group does horrible shit is just ignorant.
I really do agree with you. I don't care for any religion myself. I don't know why but hearing allah akbar just sounds so ugly to me and it's over and over.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO