Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6078
Re: Mutilation of Poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey99 View Post
who asked for your opinion? if i wanted an assholes opinion i would fart. and i don't need to be at anybodys mercy because i earn in a month what you would in a year. and whats me being irish got to do with anything? im proud to be irish and forever will be. your english and butting in as always when your not wanted in other peoples business and countries so to speak.and if you check out the comments most of these people would piss on this fucker and fair deuce to them. and i would piss on you to little boy and i can't wait to go to hell, i already have a reserved spot right beside charles manson when he goes to.
What's Irish got to do with anything, well you bring out the typical thug that your country seems to breed.

What the fuck has income got do with being a complete and utter dick? You do not know about the circumstances on why people (like this person) on the streets and yet you said you'd treat them like some sort of caged animal and even if you treated an animal like you deserved to be jailed and fined.

I couldn't give a shit about other peoples comments, as you are the topic creator you are responsible and so that is the reason why it's directed at you.

Seriously how could you be so cruel, what makes you bigger then said person? Because you're wallet is probably full of money?

When money becomes a useless commodity, you'll be the first one to bite the dust.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:35 AM
trey99
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:449

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1457

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamount View Post
What's Irish got to do with anything, well you bring out the typical thug that your country seems to breed.

What the fuck has income got do with being a complete and utter dick? You do not know about the circumstances on why people (like this person) on the streets and yet you said you'd treat them like some sort of caged animal and even if you treated an animal like you deserved to be jailed and fined.

I couldn't give a shit about other peoples comments, as you are the topic creator you are responsible and so that is the reason why it's directed at you.

Seriously how could you be so cruel, what makes you bigger then said person? Because you're wallet is probably full of money?

When money becomes a useless commodity, you'll be the first one to bite the dust.
listen here pal, no matter you say or do is not going to change the way i think or do things. it his horrible for him to be doing that when people are visiting the country on vacation. tell you what if i buy him a suit will it give you a hard on? and fyi ive been all over europe pulling in money from my gigs, own festivals and endorsements and have raised enough money for charitys, but this guy is no charity he is a genuine joke, how could he do this to his children aswell as himself if he has children that is, so he gets no sympathy from me. i have earned what i have since i was 13 and i have done my bit. and yes i am cruel because it is people like that who ruin if for everybody else who are normal everyday people struggling to make ends meat and this guy making them feel that way is not right, do you know how much fear that would put into a person about to lose everything? oh and completely off topic, i love your taste for music

Old 10-28-2009, 03:05 AM
diamount
Offline:
social retard
Poster Rank:158
male

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6078

OK

I can see you're quite stubborn and can see how it makes sense from your POV, guess that's where our differences show on the treatment of homeless people.

Oh and thanks.. good to see I'm not the only one.

Old 10-28-2009, 02:39 PM
dumbcunt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:3744

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss53

Why would you want to carry on like that, just freaking off yourself. Sorry, but I would not approach a wounded homeless person, who knows what kind of diseases they have and what would happen if I were to get in contact with them.

Old 10-28-2009, 02:42 PM
BIG BEN
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1503
male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss229

Old 10-28-2009, 06:52 PM
trey99
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:449

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1457

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamount View Post
OK

I can see you're quite stubborn and can see how it makes sense from your POV, guess that's where our differences show on the treatment of homeless people.

Oh and thanks.. good to see I'm not the only one.
yes i can be very stubborn. it just makes me feel that people like this are greedy, if i raised money then what the hell are people doing with it you know? anyway no hard feelings?

Old 10-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Mutilatedmind
Offline:
gore broad
Poster Rank:510

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1206