Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18256
Re: Bulimia Kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhazoo View Post
To the two posters above me - I call bullshit. Just like alcoholism, and drug abuse is a fucking "mental disorder" I call BULLSHIT on anorexia and bulimia. No one MADE them do it except themselves. These stupid-fucking-snot-filled-douche bag-waste-of-space-bitches deserve nothing less. Here's an idea - GET SOME FUCKING HELP!
Ok, Mr. Psychologist. You said "GET SOME FUCKING HELP"--wtf kind of "help" do you suggest since you don't believe it's a MENTAL problem?? Do you know anything about addictions, chemical dependency, mental disorders, behavioral disorders and their manifestations? No, you don't, because you are in denial of the truth, nor do you want to know or learn it, right? You think you know more than universities full of psychiatrists and psychologists all around the world? Get over yourself!
People with these problems DO have mental illnesses. Your post absolutely seethes with rage, hurt and resentment. The fact that you were in several relationships with women who had these disorders is interesting. You might want to look into why you seem so attracted to them and get into relationships with them. Or not.....YET!

I'm Swimming with Sharks!!
Good thing I'm a DOLPHIN!
Old 10-27-2009, 01:06 AM
vulturedoors
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:826

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss567

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromthedub View Post
WHAT A WASTE OF GOOD FOOD...BITCH
Get out of here.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:28 AM
Kerri
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:874

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524

All of it punctuates the bullshit regarding thinness we subject ourselves to. Chubbies beat themselves up cos they are not treated as well as skinnies, skinnies are thin cos they barf their food. Which mouth would you rather kiss?

Old 10-27-2009, 05:48 AM
firedog25
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:214
Penis

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4056

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILDiva View Post
The jugs of puke grossed me out more than the pic of her body. Looks like she ate some corn. *gag*
Some of us in emergency services have a motto.

You Puke, I Puke.

Old 10-27-2009, 09:08 PM
zhazoo
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3258
Male

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momzilla123 View Post
The fact that you were in several relationships with women who had these disorders is interesting.
Mmm - I said I've known several chicks (aka women, bitches, skanks, hoes, friends, whatever the fuck you wanna call it) but I NEVER said I was in a relationship. So - get it straight and try to bite on something else.

No one made them do it, they did it to themselves which is my entire point. I'd be willing to bet my left nut against your three teeth that most, if not all, of these "sufferers of disease" started out at wanting attention. Just like druggies started out just wanting to get high every now and then, never thinking they'd fall into their own shit-filled-mental-weakness, bulimics and anorexics probably just wanted a little attention. People who do STUPID SHIT to themselves deserve neither sympathy nor help from anyone. The kind of help they need involves a metal barrel and some black powder, then - they'll actually be helping society.

Old 10-27-2009, 10:29 PM
krissy226
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3208

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss67
Re: Bulimia Kills . . . as it should!

Quote:
To the two posters above me - I call bullshit. Just like alcoholism, and drug abuse is a fucking "mental disorder" I call BULLSHIT on anorexia and bulimia. No one MADE them do it except themselves. These stupid-fucking-snot-filled-douche bag-waste-of-space-bitches deserve nothing less. Here's an idea - GET SOME FUCKING HELP! No, better yet: help your-fucking-selves because you don't deserve any help since you'll do it again, and again, and again. I've known several bulimic chicks and they've talked about their "road to recovery" and how they've been in the hospital "x" number of times . . . well news flash shit heads - you're gonna do it again eventually; save the hospital from having to deal with your stupid ass and save me from having to pay for your fucking medical bills because you can't hold a job since you're too busy puking your goddamn brains out and please just pick up your daddy's shotgun that he left behind when he left your whore of a mother, put the barrel to your head and pull the trigger.

Bulimia, anorexia, alcoholism, and drug abuse are NOT mental disorders. They are all something that practically everyone encounters in their own life except on an EXTREMELY small scale because . . . we don't let it get to us. Why? Because we're strong-minded and they are weak. Because we know the difference from being a piece-of-shit and they don't. Because maybe . . . just maybe, because we know how to control our impulses and that there stops us from developing some sort of compulsive disorder - which by the way is another one of those "mental disorders" that you can easily avoid by not being a douche bag and acknowledging you have some sort of an immune system or by acknowledging that things out of order are OKAY!

Wake up people, this isn't sad. This is just. This is what they deserved. This is what THEY CHOSE FOR THEMSELVES! Fuck them. Bury them and move on.
Get some of that education stuff and then you are allowed to speak on matters other than fucking your cousin.

Old 10-28-2009, 12:25 AM
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1248
dirty male.

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss295

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisasecret View Post
She spends her life trying to "look good", overdoses on food and lands in a toilet.
lol

Old 10-28-2009, 07:43 AM
catalyzt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:80

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkeeper View Post
Sorry, I'm a Xanth fan, I pun uncontrollably, maybe I should go back to punners anonymous...

please
dont
stop

Old 10-28-2009, 07:44 AM
catalyzt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:80

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12398

Quote:
Mmm - I said I've known several chicks (aka women, bitches, skanks, hoes, friends, whatever the fuck you wanna call it) but I NEVER said I was in a relationship. So - get it straight and try to bite on something else.

No one made them do it, they did it to themselves which is my entire point. I'd be willing to bet my left nut against your three teeth that most, if not all, of these "sufferers of disease" started out at wanting attention. Just like druggies started out just wanting to get high every now and then, never thinking they'd fall into their own shit-filled-mental-weakness, bulimics and anorexics probably just wanted a little attention. People who do STUPID SHIT to themselves deserve neither sympathy nor help from anyone. The kind of help they need involves a metal barrel and some black powder, then - they'll actually be helping society.

do you hate women?

Old 10-28-2009, 07:45 AM
diamount
Offline:
social retard
Poster Rank:161
male

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6064

Such a waste, young girls are so impressionable and think this is the healthy way to slim down, to starve themselves.